Thread: finding out a friend is gay

Default finding out a friend is gay

wow...talk about a shocker. I have zero problem with gay people at all. I have gay friends...no problems. But I found out a guy I know today is gay. It was me, him, and my best friend and his g/f and he pretty much started talking about it, cause he was drunk. But they already knew, I didn't. But shit, thats a shocker to find something like that out. Like a total fuckin shocker.

We went to a hick bar, which ended up being amazing. I thought I was going to hate it cause I despise country music. But it ended up being like 33% country music and a 66% techno, rap, and oldies. So it was a damn good mixture. And let me put it on record...fuckin red neck chicks....I hate the way they dress, but jesus did these girls have killer bodies O_O Liek every where I turned there was an amazingly gorgeous girl. It was a little ridiculous. I know it;s going to sound rude and sexist, but the hot/ugly ratio was fucking ridiculous.

There must have been 800+ people at this bar...it was pretty intense. They had truck tug of war. Which was awesome! They take 2 trucks...put the ass ends towards each other, put a rope between the two and they play tug of war. It was awesome haha

All and all....great night. Got a ton of free drinks...always a fuckin plus!

Default Re: finding out a friend is gay

fucking techno..... anyways. I think my roommate's gay.... I know my other roommate is a horndog.
    "...my heart is turned to stone; I strike it, and it hurts my hand..."

On first glance I got the idea that you were saying:

But I found out a guy I know today is gay. It was me.

Banned

Hey dude... nice hair...

Quote Originally Posted by sora View Post

ha ha no no no

Quote Originally Posted by BeetleJuice View Post
    Hey dude... nice hair...
    thanks

Sounds like he's confused

Quote Originally Posted by xAgonyxScenex View Post
    ha ha no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarded View Post
    Sounds like he's confused
    I know, I know I got a wrong idea.

Moderator / formerly "Gunrock" The Great's Avatar

that was so cute. I like how the story all of a sudden went from gay guy to cool redneck club.

Quote Originally Posted by The Great View Post
    that was so cute. I like how the story all of a sudden went from gay guy to cool redneck club.
    ya the post was all over the place...i was still a little under the influence

I know, I know I got a wrong idea.
    That's ok. I thought the same thing the first time I read it. heheh

Quote Originally Posted by xAgonyxScenex View Post
    ya the post was all over the place...i was still a little under the influence

Some redneck bars are great.....Even better if they have a mechanical bull. Its fun to watch girls ride them

you know... that old coming of age story. Now with techno music!!

This thread is more "FYI" than "what should I do". So, congrats to your friend for taking that weight off his shoulders and congrats to you for having great hair...

Quote Originally Posted by r-type View Post
    you know... that old coming of age story. Now with techno music!!

This thread is more "FYI" than "what should I do". So, congrats to your friend for taking that weight off his shoulders and congrats to you for having great hair...
    the thread was more for just open discussion. i wasn't really reaching out for help on what i should do. since, well....i have no problem with gay people ha

plus i was a bit drunk anyways...so shush it! =)

My only beef with "some" gays is they have to absolutely flaunt it. I mean over the top...in your face.......

What's the deal with Gay parades....... When was the last time you saw a straight parade. If a straight guy/girl were to walk naked in a parade..they'd get arrested....so we're forced to keep it indoors

i know you dont ag. (you wouldnt have posted otherwise) i couldnt resist being a smart ass. "Dude I just found out my fr....whoa check out those redneck chicks" haha.

...and the hair comments by others. Do you use conditioner?

My only beef with "some" gays is they have to absolutely flaunt it. I mean over the top...in your face.......

What's the deal with Gay parades....... When was the last time you saw a straight parade. If a straight guy/girl were to walk naked in a parade..they'd get arrested....so we're forced to keep it indoors
    gays that r so gay, they become cliches of themselves. ya...that shits annoying

Banned

Here are some tips on maintaining good long hair...

Whether it's mid-way down the back or to the belt buckle, to shampoo long hair can be quite time consuming. With the key element being time, if you take the time to shampoo long hair gently and carefully while paying special attention to the hair ends, you can enjoy having long hair for quite a while.

Things You'll Need
    • Wide-tooth comb
    • Shampoo
    • Towels
    • Leave-in conditioner
    Step One

Detangle the hair first by combing through it while it is dry, starting at the ends and working your way up to the root.

Step Two

Wet the hair then squeeze about a quarter-sized amount of the shampoo product into your hands and work into your hair in a circular motion. Start at the top (crown) of the head so the product will drip down into the hair and not the shower stall or the floor.

Step Three

Rinse thoroughly after about two to three minutes of rubbing it around the hair. This first application will lift the dirt from the hair. When you shampoo long hair, it takes longer for the soap to penetrate the dirt in the hair. There will not be much sudsy residue in this step.

Step Four

Repeat the shampooing step again, this time working the shampoo into the hair a little longer so as to lift more dirt from the hair. There will be considerably more sudsier residue in this step.

Step Five

Rinse the shampoo solution away again this time taking longer to lift the hair and rinse. Check frequently for "soap pockets" or areas where there is still shampoo or where the hair was too thick for the water to penetrate.

Step Six

Dry the hair by blotting (not rubbing) with a towel. Friction will cause breakage while the hair is wet. Apply a leave-in conditioner before styling. This will seal and protect the hair against breakage and while the hair is drying.

Really interesting stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by r-type View Post
    i know you dont ag. (you wouldnt have posted otherwise) i couldnt resist being a smart ass. "Dude I just found out my fr....whoa check out those redneck chicks" haha.

...and the hair comments by others. Do you use conditioner?
    lol you know it

Quote Originally Posted by BeetleJuice View Post
    Here are some tips on maintaining good long hair...

Whether it's mid-way down the back or to the belt buckle, to shampoo long hair can be quite time consuming. With the key element being time, if you take the time to shampoo long hair gently and carefully while paying special attention to the hair ends, you can enjoy having long hair for quite a while.

Things You'll Need
    • Wide-tooth comb
    • Shampoo
    • Towels
    • Leave-in conditioner
    Step One

Detangle the hair first by combing through it while it is dry, starting at the ends and working your way up to the root.

Step Two

Wet the hair then squeeze about a quarter-sized amount of the shampoo product into your hands and work into your hair in a circular motion. Start at the top (crown) of the head so the product will drip down into the hair and not the shower stall or the floor.

Step Three

Rinse thoroughly after about two to three minutes of rubbing it around the hair. This first application will lift the dirt from the hair. When you shampoo long hair, it takes longer for the soap to penetrate the dirt in the hair. There will not be much sudsy residue in this step.

Step Four

Repeat the shampooing step again, this time working the shampoo into the hair a little longer so as to lift more dirt from the hair. There will be considerably more sudsier residue in this step.

Step Five

Rinse the shampoo solution away again this time taking longer to lift the hair and rinse. Check frequently for "soap pockets" or areas where there is still shampoo or where the hair was too thick for the water to penetrate.

Step Six

Dry the hair by blotting (not rubbing) with a towel. Friction will cause breakage while the hair is wet. Apply a leave-in conditioner before styling. This will seal and protect the hair against breakage and while the hair is drying.

Really interesting stuff...
    lol someone actually wrote a guide on how to wash hair

Moderator / formerly "Gunrock" The Great's Avatar

Lmao you substitute black for gay and straight for white you can make another totally intolerant statement! now that's versatility!

Lmao you substitute black for gay and straight for white you can make another totally intolerant statement! now that's versatility!

Well, umm ....