Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 45 of 45

Thread: Megan Fox in Transformers 4

  1. #26
    Senior Member Trailbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    11,111

    Default Re: Megan Fox in Transformers 4

    Quote Originally Posted by frolunda71 View Post
    What could happened after ROTF is that this Jack Reynor guy got work at the garage where Mikaela was working and he just walked up to her and said just like Joey in Friends: "How you doing?" and Mikaela just melted like chocolate on a warm summer day and forgot all about Sam after that day.
    Keep in mind that Reynor is only six years younger than Megan Fox in the real life and could easily play Mikaela's new boyfriend in the movie.
    Also remember that Megan is now a mother to a son in the real life. What if her son gets a role in the movie as Sam's son, except he doesn't know that he exists, but the Decepticons do. That could be one reason why the Decepticons would come after her again. To kill the son of Sam Witwicky!
    So where would Nicola Peltz's character fit in all of this?

  2. #27
    Senior Member Darkness 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    263

    Default Re: Megan Fox in Transformers 4

    Quote Originally Posted by frolunda71 View Post
    What could happened after ROTF is that this Jack Reynor guy got work at the garage where Mikaela was working and he just walked up to her and said just like Joey in Friends: "How you doing?" and Mikaela just melted like chocolate on a warm summer day and forgot all about Sam after that day.
    Keep in mind that Reynor is only six years younger than Megan Fox in the real life and could easily play Mikaela's new boyfriend in the movie.
    Also remember that Megan is now a mother to a son in the real life. What if her son gets a role in the movie as Sam's son, except he doesn't know that he exists, but the Decepticons do. That could be one reason why the Decepticons would come after her again. To kill the son of Sam Witwicky!
    You are putting way to much thought into this lol.

  3. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    795

    Default Re: Megan Fox in Transformers 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker View Post
    So where would Nicola Peltz's character fit in all of this?
    How the hell would I know! All I'm thinking of is different reasons why they would bring back Megan Fox!! Who cares about Nicola "never heard of" Peltz!!

    Darkness 1
    You are putting way to much thought into this lol.

  4. #29
    Senior Member Trailbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    11,111

    Default Re: Megan Fox in Transformers 4

    Quote Originally Posted by frolunda71 View Post
    How the hell would I know! All I'm thinking of is different reasons why they would bring back Megan Fox!! Who cares about Nicola "never heard of" Peltz!!
    Ironic because hardly anyone has ever heard of Megan Fox until after the first Transformers.

  5. #30
    Senior Member Trailbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    11,111

    Default Re: Megan Fox in Transformers 4

    Okay, you know people are taking this whole rumor seriously when Huffington-Fucking-Post mentions the Megan Fox discussion in the Lamborghini thread.

    That's right, a huge-ass news site just linked to the Bay forums.

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3415369.html

  6. #31
    Senior Member MV95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    173

    Default Re: Megan Fox in Transformers 4

    3 websites have mentioned Starscream1017 and me by name.

  7. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,190

    Default Re: Megan Fox in Transformers 4

    Quote Originally Posted by MV95 View Post
    3 websites have mentioned Starscream1017 and me by name.
    we are going to be famous bro!!! hahahaha

    i saw tfw and seibertron mention us, whats the 3rd one?

    man i should have put my name on that instagram pic i put up, a bunch of sites used it..

  8. #33
    Senior Member MV95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    173

    Default Re: Megan Fox in Transformers 4

    Quote Originally Posted by starscream1017 View Post
    we are going to be famous bro!!! hahahaha

    i saw tfw and seibertron mention us, whats the 3rd one?

    man i should have put my name on that instagram pic i put up, a bunch of sites used it..
    Here's 2 more:
    http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit.../news/?a=81180
    http://nerdreactor.com/2013/06/09/co...formers-movie/

  9. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,190

    Default Re: Megan Fox in Transformers 4

    man @S4TE is tryin 2 hard on twitter to convince ppl that Megan is not in TF4...

    posting old articles like this: http://www.eonline.com/news/410826/m...or-michael-bay

    lol feel sad for them, trying to clear this mess up.

    they were also replying to ppl and saying No.. check out @S4TE on twitter.

  10. #35
    Senior Member Flyingheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Europe, Belgium, Antwerp, Brecht.
    Posts
    3,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker View Post
    Ironic because hardly anyone has ever heard of Megan Fox until after the first Transformers.
    Naa man.. i had my eyes on her the whole time in Two and a Half Men back than.
    Then i saw her in TF1. And she did a great job at it, never thought about that simple bikini scene once during the whole movie, she pulled it off very nicely.

    Btw... O_o Megan Fox back in TF? ok.. nice!

    Could we have both Rosie and Megan..?
    Hmm.. good luck to Shia if he's got to return.. he's probably gonna melt standing in between those two ladies.

    Ohhwww.. Its a tumor
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!

  11. #36
    Senior Member Flyingheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Europe, Belgium, Antwerp, Brecht.
    Posts
    3,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by starscream1017 View Post
    man @S4TE is tryin 2 hard on twitter to convince ppl that Megan is not in TF4...

    posting old articles like this: http://www.eonline.com/news/410826/m...or-michael-bay

    lol feel sad for them, trying to clear this mess up.

    they were also replying to ppl and saying No.. check out @S4TE on twitter.
    Hahaha nice going guys ;D congrats! ;D
    Am i getting a signed t-shirt from you guys now ;D
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!

  12. #37
    Senior Member MV95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    173

    Default Re: Megan Fox in Transformers 4

    Quote Originally Posted by starscream1017 View Post
    man @S4TE is tryin 2 hard on twitter to convince ppl that Megan is not in TF4...

    posting old articles like this: http://www.eonline.com/news/410826/m...or-michael-bay

    lol feel sad for them, trying to clear this mess up.

    they were also replying to ppl and saying No.. check out @S4TE on twitter.
    haha Honestly, all I want is for Bay to come on here and type 2 little letters: N-O. I knows he's busy now but I want to hear it from him (in June, not April lol) and it'll only take him 2 minutes on his phone. Nelson is a trustworthy guy and im not doubting him but I kinda want to hear it from Bay.

    LOL Flyingheart, who should I make the autograph out to? Haha

  13. #38
    Administrator nelson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    3,866

    Default Re: Megan Fox in Transformers 4

    Quote Originally Posted by MV95 View Post
    haha Honestly, all I want is for Bay to come on here and type 2 little letters: N-O. I knows he's busy now but I want to hear it from him (in June, not April lol) and it'll only take him 2 minutes on his phone. Nelson is a trustworthy guy and im not doubting him but I kinda want to hear it from Bay.

    LOL Flyingheart, who should I make the autograph out to? Haha
    He already said "No". But then people respond with "but that was in April!"

    He could said No again today and tomorrow they'll be saying "well, that was yesterday".

    BTW, I know he's to busy to address what I call a non-issue.

  14. #39
    Administrator nelson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    3,866

    Default Re: Megan Fox in Transformers 4

    Quote Originally Posted by starscream1017 View Post
    man @S4TE is tryin 2 hard on twitter to convince ppl that Megan is not in TF4...

    posting old articles like this: http://www.eonline.com/news/410826/m...or-michael-bay

    lol feel sad for them, trying to clear this mess up.

    they were also replying to ppl and saying No.. check out @S4TE on twitter.
    By them you mean you? Or is that a different Starscream on Twitter (@StarscreamTF4)?


  15. #40
    Senior Member MV95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    173

    Default Re: Megan Fox in Transformers 4

    Quote Originally Posted by nelson View Post
    He already said "No". But then people respond with "but that was in April!"

    He could said No again today and tomorrow they'll be saying "well, that was yesterday".

    BTW, I know he's to busy to address what I call a non-issue.
    Yea, not only is he making TF4, but he has TMNT as well. I understand.

    Thats pretty cool that you've responded to two posts of mine in the past few days. Feeling quite honored lol

  16. #41
    Senior Member MV95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    173

    Default Re: Megan Fox in Transformers 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker View Post
    Okay, you know people are taking this whole rumor seriously when Huffington-Fucking-Post mentions the Megan Fox discussion in the Lamborghini thread.

    That's right, a huge-ass news site just linked to the Bay forums.

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3415369.html
    I know this is debunked now, but speaking of huge news sites linking to S4TE... http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.1369169

  17. #42
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    478

    Default Re: Megan Fox in Transformers 4

    Sorry ..but I remember this one:

    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/n...formers-2.html

    Megatron not in 'Transformers 2'

    Published Wednesday, Jan 7 2009, 22:52 GMT | By Michael Thornton

    Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/n...#ixzz2Vvk86Qr7
    Follow us: @digitalspy on Twitter | digitalspyuk on Facebook

    Michael Bay has revealed that villain Megatron will not be a part of Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen.

    The director denied that the character makes an appearance in the movie sequel, due out this summer, insisting that a recent toy of the Decepticon is not related to the film.

    "He's not in this movie. That's not misinformation. The tank design you may have seen is just Hasbro coming up with a new toy," he told Empire.

    Instead, new villain The Fallen will oppose the Autobots in the summer blockbuster, while new Decepticon Devastator will appear in the Pyramid sequence.

    "Imagine six or seven or eight massive earth-moving vehicles, with tires as big as [a] tree. It's going to be gigantic," Bay said of the latter.


    So I just say.. we will see what Michael Bay is up to with this one. Megan Fox is or is not in Transformers 4 only time will tell.

  18. #43
    Senior Member TIMtationX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    2,092

    Default

    Why is this even a thread?

  19. #44
    Senior Member MV95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    173

    Default Re: Megan Fox in Transformers 4

    Quote Originally Posted by TIMtationX View Post
    Why is this even a thread?
    You must've missed the recent hype about the rumor lol

  20. #45
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,190

    Default Re: Megan Fox in Transformers 4

    Quote Originally Posted by nelson View Post
    By them you mean you? Or is that a different Starscream on Twitter (@StarscreamTF4)?

    yup thats me! by them i meant you guys. sometimes I see tweets in Japanese so I wasn't sure who was posting for S4TE. maybe Sora or you or someone else.. only when you replied to me on there I knew it was you. I was feeling kinda bad that you guys have to clean up some other persons mess.. thing is even if you say no she is not in it, and even if Michael said no.. ppl still want to believe she is in it.. hahaha (me included)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •