View Poll Results: Would a "Spoiler Free" section be welcomed to the boards?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 33.33%
  • No

2 66.67%

Thread: Transformers 4 Forum Suggestion

Default Transformers 4 Forum Suggestion

What if for TF4 we divided the "Transformers 4" forum into two sub-forums. After you click on the forum from the index another page gives you two options, a "Transformers 4 Spoilers" forum and "Transformers 4 Clean" forum. This would eliminate any accidental spoiling for those who don't want to be spoiled and would allow a place for those who do to have spoiler-filled discussions. If we're being honest, nearly everyone who comes here for news is looking to be spoiled anyway. As a member who has both had things spoiled and had trouble with identifying what is actually a "spoiler" in the past (three month ban) I think this could be really effective if a specific low tolerance policy is enforced on the clean forum and would eliminate the need for spoiler warnings.

Just a thought.

Default Re: Transformers 4 Forum Suggestion

I think it'd be easier if we just type "[SPOILER]" in the title of threads that contain spoilers.

Really, there shouldn't be any spoiler discussion at all. It's a good thing we're not getting any comic adaptations this time around. I really hope we're not getting an novels either.