Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Rumor/Spoiler - Robot Cast Of Transformers 4 Revealed?

  1. #1
    Senior Member NIBMRatchet's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Kiribathgoda, Sri Lanka
    Posts
    696

    Default Rumor/Spoiler - Robot Cast Of Transformers 4 Revealed?

    Take this with a grain of salt:

    Joblo is reporting that they have found out the Robot Cast of Transformers 4. Potential Spoilers Below!!!

    "So, today we have a bit of a scoop explosion, which comes from a reliable source who relayed a hefty amount of info on some big upcoming projects, gleaned from a recent marketing event. One of those projects is TRANSFORMERS 4, which entails some information that, if true, will likely alter the perception of many who are fatigued with the franchise.

    That's right, folks, our source has confirmed that TRANSFORMERS 4 will feature none other than the famed Dinobots, including fan favorite Grimlock. No word on whether he'll retain his neanderthal voice, but one can only hope he does as that's a true staple of the character. One of the villains of the film will be a character named Lockdown, who has a ship full of decommissioned Transformers, including the dinobots, which are somehow brought back to life by a captured Optimus Prime. Prime is joined by returning autobot Bumblebee and at one point both characters (and potentially others) will "ride" the Dinobots into battle in Hong Kong (which fits well within the announcement that the film would film partially in China), with Prime on Grimlock and Bumblebee on a Pterandon, presumably Swoop.

    Additionally, the autobot Hound will make his debut, as well as a former "Samurai" Decepticon that wants to regain his honor and become an Autobot. And what about Megatron, who is presumed dead after the last film? Well, fans of TRANSFORMERS: THE MOVIE will be happy to know that not only will the dinobots be making their debut, but also Galvatron, who is basically Megatron "reborn" (and originally voiced by the first Spock, Leonard Nimoy)."


    What do you think? Rumor or truth?

  2. #2
    Senior Member Trailbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    11,118

    Default Re: Rumor/Spoiler - Robot Cast Of Transformers 4 Revealed?

    Gonna take this with a salt mine. But some of these so called revelations kinda make sense.

    Take for instance Lockdown. My guess is that he's going to be a bounty hunter just like he was in Transformers: Animated. If that's the case, then his role certainly fits with Bay's "chase from hell" tease.

  3. #3
    Senior Member swishbig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    2,080

    Default Re: Rumor/Spoiler - Robot Cast Of Transformers 4 Revealed?

    I hope it's just a rumor. I am already beginning to lose interest in TF4. I know it's shocking!!
    "I BELIEVE WHATEVER DOESN'T KILL YOU, SIMPLY MAKES YOU.....STRANGER."

  4. #4
    Senior Member Trailbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    11,118

    Default Re: Rumor/Spoiler - Robot Cast Of Transformers 4 Revealed?

    Quote Originally Posted by swishbig View Post
    I hope it's just a rumor. I am already beginning to lose interest in TF4. I know it's shocking!!
    Even though I'm trying to be as optimistic as possible, I kind of have the same feeling. Not that I don't trust Bay and Co., but they better not f**k this up. Because we've all seen what happens when a fourth installment to a film franchise—whose third film was intended to be the last—gets green-lit. (Indy, Pirates anyone?) Hopefully Trans4mers will break that curse.

    That, and number four just seems so weird and out of place to me. I find three to be a nice, comfortable number when it comes to film franchises.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Mech_1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,230

    Default Re: Rumor/Spoiler - Robot Cast Of Transformers 4 Revealed?

    Sounds more like a cartoon idea than a movie design. Voting Fake.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Albershide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Sofia, Bulgaria, Europe
    Posts
    4,223

    Default Re: Rumor/Spoiler - Robot Cast Of Transformers 4 Revealed?

    Somehow I doubt that a list of characters would leak just like that with all the secrecy surrounding TF4. Sounds too much like a nerdgasm.
    Still I kinda like that we don't know anything about the movie and they're already filming (almost).
    Hope Bay was sincere saying that TF4 story is the best one yet.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    137

    Default Re: Rumor/Spoiler - Robot Cast Of Transformers 4 Revealed?

    Ehren Kruger as writer again will be a big mistake in this,hopefully can find etc like David S.Gover to write and Hans Zimmer to score music(reunite with Michael Bay again),Michael Bay directed movie always great,just worry about whose the writer only,no confidence with Ehren anymore,can see from TF2 & 3..

  8. #8

    Default Re: Rumor/Spoiler - Robot Cast Of Transformers 4 Revealed?

    This reminds me of those rumors for each Jurassic Park where the dinos end up being equipped with weapons and used as military weapons of sorts.

    HOWEVER with that being said, the odds of the Dinobots finally arriving are very good I believe. Outside of Omega Supreme and Metroplex, the Dinobots are the muscle (and wry humor) of the Autobots. When they show up, you know things are about to get ugly for the Decepticons.

    Could Hound be a part of this one? Sure. So could Kup, Hotrod, Ultra Magnus, etc.

    Could Galvatron arrive? Of course. People need to remember though that whole the movies borrow from the Transformers mythology they essentially are their own canon.

  9. #9
    Senior Member metsuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    255

    Default Re: Rumor/Spoiler - Robot Cast Of Transformers 4 Revealed?

    could be a video game, sounds more like "fall of cybertron", or that "beast hunters" show... However I wish Hound for next movies. Too early to talk about tf4.

  10. #10
    Senior Member MV95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    174

    Default Re: Rumor/Spoiler - Robot Cast Of Transformers 4 Revealed?

    I'm still waiting for Bay to comment and say, "Lies!" lol I'd really like for this to be true though.

  11. #11
    Senior Member MrX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Newfoundland
    Posts
    1,584

    Default Re: Rumor/Spoiler - Robot Cast Of Transformers 4 Revealed?

    I've been around on these forums long enough to have my suspicions on how legit this is. Seems fake to me.
    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."
    -John Wayne (The Shootist)

  12. #12

    Default Re: Rumor/Spoiler - Robot Cast Of Transformers 4 Revealed?

    Quote Originally Posted by NIBMRatchet View Post
    Take this with a grain of salt:

    Joblo is reporting that they have found out the Robot Cast of Transformers 4. Potential Spoilers Below!!!

    "So, today we have a bit of a scoop explosion, which comes from a reliable source who relayed a hefty amount of info on some big upcoming projects, gleaned from a recent marketing event. One of those projects is TRANSFORMERS 4, which entails some information that, if true, will likely alter the perception of many who are fatigued with the franchise.

    That's right, folks, our source has confirmed that TRANSFORMERS 4 will feature none other than the famed Dinobots, including fan favorite Grimlock. No word on whether he'll retain his neanderthal voice, but one can only hope he does as that's a true staple of the character. One of the villains of the film will be a character named Lockdown, who has a ship full of decommissioned Transformers, including the dinobots, which are somehow brought back to life by a captured Optimus Prime. Prime is joined by returning autobot Bumblebee and at one point both characters (and potentially others) will "ride" the Dinobots into battle in Hong Kong (which fits well within the announcement that the film would film partially in China), with Prime on Grimlock and Bumblebee on a Pterandon, presumably Swoop.

    Additionally, the autobot Hound will make his debut, as well as a former "Samurai" Decepticon that wants to regain his honor and become an Autobot. And what about Megatron, who is presumed dead after the last film? Well, fans of TRANSFORMERS: THE MOVIE will be happy to know that not only will the dinobots be making their debut, but also Galvatron, who is basically Megatron "reborn" (and originally voiced by the first Spock, Leonard Nimoy)."


    What do you think? Rumor or truth?
    prime riding grimlock sounds a lot like wishlisting
    >Strangetown< A webcomic based (loosely) on the North Wales town of Llandudno. Go on you know you want to!

  13. #13
    Member jiggyjazzman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    93

    Default Re: Rumor/Spoiler - Robot Cast Of Transformers 4 Revealed?

    Hasn't every sequel been rumored to have Grimlock and the Dinobots?

  14. #14

    Default Re: Rumor/Spoiler - Robot Cast Of Transformers 4 Revealed?

    So far some of the content of the original post has come to pass as confirmed. Especially now with the official announcement of Hound and Drift.

    So it no longer can be ignored that the Dinobots will finally make their long awaited arrival.

    Now just as long as Mr. Bay doesn't feel the need to kill them off by the end of the 4th one, things are looking good so far in my opinion!

  15. #15

    Default Re: Rumor/Spoiler - Robot Cast Of Transformers 4 Revealed?

    Quote Originally Posted by whitetigergrowl View Post
    So far some of the content of the original post has come to pass as confirmed. Especially now with the official announcement of Hound and Drift.

    So it no longer can be ignored that the Dinobots will finally make their long awaited arrival.

    Now just as long as Mr. Bay doesn't feel the need to kill them off by the end of the 4th one, things are looking good so far in my opinion!
    (Kinda wish the length of time allowed to edit a post was extended a bit. :/ )

    This also means it's likely Galvatron may arrive as well.

    If he does arrive I hope they make him more unstable, unpredictable, and more bad ass than Megatron was. Megatron was no push over in the first movie. But by the 3rd movie seemed relegated to supporting role. So hopefully Galvtrons presence is more prominent and more crazy than the first 3 movies with Megatron.

    Galvatron was Megatron except much more aggressive, angry, and destructive. Even though he shared some of Megatrons memories and such, Galvatron was more unstable.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •