Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pics From TMNT Filming

Banned

Default Pics From TMNT Filming

Default Re: Pics From TMNT Filming

Quote Originally Posted by starscream1017;206

If those guys are the foot soldiers then i think that whole Will Arnett as Colonel Schrader thing is going to happen.

More Pics Here: [URL
    http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/jw-5M8CoLs8/Megan+Fox+Ninja+Turtles+Set/browse[/URL]

nah, i can't believe that....man o man megan looks hot !
    There once was a tale about a man who can turn invisible.....

I was hoping April hoping wouldn't be a reporter, and the Foot Clan are now a military unit? Dammit, Hollywood has to screw everything up.

Ms Fox's hair doesn't look to be red enough in some pictures. Actually it doesn't look that red at all. Well, no sense in dwelling on it. I can just imagine what the backlash will be like when we start seeing what the TMNT look like.
    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."
    -John Wayne (The Shootist)

I don't really care what color Megan Fox's hair is. April's hair isn't constant anyway, regardless I have officially given up on this movie.

Banned

It's either Foot Soldiers or they could be Agent Bishops men.. maybe the movie will have bishop instead of shredder/ schrader??

Agent_Bishop_and_the_Slayer.jpg

Bishop does look like Will Arnett..

anyways as for Megan's hair.. yeah I have seen a lot of ppl complain about it.. lol some ppl even complaining about her lips! some ppl expect her to wear a yellow outfit in every scene! hahaha

I'm happy with how she looks. Kinda glad they did not go 2 red.

Those Soldiers have what looks like Japanese letters on their outfits, which would suggest the Foot.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Those Soldiers have what looks like Japanese letters on their outfits, which would suggest the Foot.
    What? Where? i still dont see it..

Quote Originally Posted by starscream1017 View Post
    anyways as for Megan's hair.. yeah I have seen a lot of ppl complain about it.. lol some ppl even complaining about her lips! some ppl expect her to wear a yellow outfit in every scene! hahaha
    What?! I can understand hair color, but her lips? That's going a bit too far.
    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."
    -John Wayne (The Shootist)

Quote Originally Posted by starscream1017 View Post
    What? Where? i still dont see it..
    The red letters on their shoulders, and as for Vernon I have no interest in seeing his character on screen.

Banned

image.jpg

Look she is wearing something yellow! Lol i thought this would shut bitching fanboys up, but it didnt.. They want the full jumpsuit wit the white boots etc.. Hhaha

Banned

Movie logo!!!!!!!!

3e0ca86dc4d9.jpg

Ya know what? I gotta loosen up. Megan actually looks great as April O' Neil. And that movie logo looks kickass.

Man that last pic is great! Brian Austin Green is one lucky SOB!!

Here's the first pics of the turtle suits!
    SPOILER!!!!!! DO NOT LOOK IF YOU DON'T WANNA KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE STORY!!!!!!!

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=104068

SPOILER TEXT!

The Turtles have been captured by the Foot Clan! WTF?!! Who came up with that shit?!! Don't the script writers know anything? They are Ninjas!! They never get caught!!!!

Banned

@frolunda71 the turtles have been captured several times.. Splinter was captured in the 1st tmnt movie, raph was captured in the 2nd movie, leo was captured in the 2007 animated movie, and several times in the old cartoon as well.. its going to be awesome. cause Raph and Splinter will probably come to the rescue!

the footsoldiers with guns ?!? That's lame oho

I forgot, the foot was a military group in the leaked script.
    unfortunately that part hasn't been shred by the shredder

Quote Originally Posted by i-MAN View Post
    the footsoldiers with guns ?!? That's lame oho
    I'm not against the Foot having guns but they should have ninja weapons too, but what is up with those masks? They don't look like ninjas at all.

Banned

as for the guns, I'm fine with it, the foot had guns in the original cartoon. If I remember correctly even the 2003 show they used guns and in the nick show Shredder tried to buy RPG's from this Russian dude in 1 episode.

Would be cool, if being a soldier was a cover, and they were secretly ninjas.

The mask face is a little weird tho.

Banned

Banned

I have faith Michael and the gang will give us a kick ass movie.

There are the purists that if they had their way would have had blocky and crappy looking Transformers just so they could re-live their youth in live action as an adult. But had Michael went that route the whole thing would have been cheesy. At least it was modernized and most of the Transformer characters used, were done right and kept in line with their G1 counterpart. You knew who the characters were, without having to guess in most cases.

I have faith that TMNT will not be some big disaster like some of the online purists claim. When shows in general (especially older ones) are revived or rebooted they usually need to be modernized so that potential new fans and old fans can both be accommodated. It's not an easy task. Some of the things older fans may be fond of, new potential fans may find a bit lame. So it's a bit of a balancing act.

Like I said, I have faith in Michael and his gang of misfits that TMNT will do well and be good or better than expected. I'm going into it with an open mind.

I remember when people found out Bay was making Transformers. It was the end of the world to some Transformers fans. Then the movie went on to not only revive the franchise and toyline, but also bring in a ton of new fans as well and make bank at the box office. Each one doing better than the previous one. Which is a huge deal!

Will the same thing happen with TMNT? We'll soon find out.