Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: TF4 Update.

Default Re: TF4 Update.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor View Post
    1. I don't think they were moving to another location to shoot when those pics have been taken, because the police lights on the SUV were ON.
    It is ILLEGAL for that thing to travel from one location to another (on the road) with those lights on because it is not a real police car. And the only time that it is allowed to have those lights on is when filming is going on (that's what the Legal Permits would only allow). In other words, those pics will be scenes in the movie.

2. In motorcades it is not uncommon for Security Vehicles to be sandwiched in the middle (or at times even at the back) of the formation. For example this pic below doesn't tell you that the President is being chased. Even though it may look like that the President is being chased by the FBI or something. But this is a Presidential motorcade.
    Attachment 6894
    Barricade TF1 had lights on ad went to the hoover dam
    "AH BOLTS"
    -Wheeljack (Transformers Prime Beast Hunters)

Dreads with Megs in DOTM moving to set (lights on)

http://www.shootfortheedit.com/forum...5&d=1380583207
    Attached Images Attached Images

^ I don't know why you are so persistent about this. For me there are much much more facts showing us that the Pagani is a Con. On the other hand there is not a single argument about the Pagani being an Autobot.

Quote Originally Posted by Albershide View Post
    ^ I don't know why you are so persistent about this. For me there are much much more facts showing us that the Pagani is a Con. On the other hand there is not a single argument about the Pagani being an Autobot.
    I'm not arguing that its not a Con. Just that it very well could be a Bot who is going to be chased by the SUV. Like I said we seen 3 of these same SUVs chave the Bots in DOTM. But my point is, the 3 in the pic don't look to be moving by to be parked gettin ready for a scene. The camera car is not filming there, and someone said its illegal to drive with the police lights on. It may be but the Dreads did it on every set it to every set in DOTM so this one could be doing the same. That's what I'm saying lol. If the Pagani is a Con, Great! But just because we haven't seen it much and now with these 2, still isn't enough evidence that its a Con either.

"Transformers to set off mother of all bombs on Wednesday"

Sounds cool right?

The destruction of the silos have been rumored for some time now. Looks like their time has come. Tomorrow afternoon is the big day. Get your camera ready.

The “Transformers: Age of Extinction” director and his crew are scheduled to wrap in Chicago this week, but not before filming what one source with the production called the “mother of all bombs.” The source said the explosion will take place Wednesday afternoon around the silos on S. Damen Avenue and W. 29th Street in the Pilsen area. This is the same site where “Transformers” recently blew up a bridge, while at the same time setting off an impressive fireball.
    http://www.chicagotribune.com/entert...0,51162.column

Quote Originally Posted by NIBMRatchet View Post
    Transformers 4 Age of Extinction will be filming at China's Wulong Karst Geology Park. The site is part of the South China Karst UNESCO World Heritage Site and has a rare geological and ecological limestone karst scenery.

Also of note is that the article appears to refer to Transformers 4 as "Extinct Rebirth" (绝迹重生), rather than Age of Extinction (灭绝的年龄) - could this be the official Chinese title for Transformers 4?

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...-china-178509/
    Apparently, Age of Extinction somehow translates to the "eradication of government" in Chinese. Or something like that. Hence why there was a slight delay in the official title.

Nelson if you are reading this, is it true that today is the last day of filming in US? From what I’ve been hearing from various press sources, today is the last day of filming in US. I want to write something about it and wish Mr. Bay on a successful completion soon.
    I they have this last week in Chicago. Then it's off to Washington state, and then China.

Quote Originally Posted by nelson View Post
    Apparently, Age of Extinction somehow translates to the "eradication of government" in Chinese. Or something like that. Hence why there was a slight delay in the official title.
    Quote Originally Posted by nelson View Post
    I they have this last week in Chicago. Then it's off to Washington state, and then China.
    Thank you Nelson. And thank Mr. Bay for the cool stuff at Chicago.

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...nction-178521/

Thank you Nelson. And thank Mr. Bay for the cool stuff at Chicago.

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...nction-178521/
    I could handle a day working with Mr. Bay. Would be hard but fun work. Sure I might shed a few tears. Sure I might be found in the corner rocking back and forth talking to myself when its all over. But dang it, a day working with him would be worth it! The memories would be incredible.

I've always kinda wondered what was the best prank he has ever pulled on a cast or crew of any of his movies. Even if for a moment or two.

Will the shutdown off the Federal government in any way delay the TF4 shootings in Chicago and in Washington state?

Quote Originally Posted by frolunda71 View Post
    Will the shutdown off the Federal government in any way delay the TF4 shootings in Chicago and in Washington state?
    Unless there was some weird jurisdictions that came specifically from the federal government, then no. These guys are getting permission from the City of Chicago and Washington State governments to film.

Looks like the Silos were never meant to be destroyed after all. Here's the "mother of all bombs".

http://instagram.com/p/e-alLctWxO/

Two identical Audis chasing Stanley Tucci and Li Bingbing on a motorcycle:

http://instagram.com/p/e7hsp2odg9/

http://instagram.com/p/e7jkZlIdjG/

Video of robots speaking! It's probably Hound, and it confirms Slingshot!

http://www.5thvillage.me/v/558101191...075_145621108/

So the Slingshot and Drift rumor is true.

Wait... since when do they play the robots sound files on set?

Quote Originally Posted by Crainy View Post
    Wait... since when do they play the robots sound files on set?
    They don't. That voice is Mark Ryan's. he fills in and does on set voices that will later be edited and the real voices added in. And what you hear is "slingshot talking to the humans, explaining to them how to use the ship. And talking to himself. But I can bet that "slingshot" may yet still be a cover name for the real TF talking.

"Slingshot, fix it, solve it, save us.' Why am I the one doing everything!"

Quote Originally Posted by Wheelie View Post
    Video of robots speaking! It's probably Hound, and it confirms Slingshot!

http://www.5thvillage.me/v/558101191...075_145621108/
    Sounds an awful lot like Leadfoot.

Yeah, and there were rumors that Slingshot is the production name of Leadfoot. One thing is sure. He won't be called Slingshot in the movie. I think Nelson said something similar about Drift. Or at least that the Bugatti is not Drift. So Slingshot and Drift are just production names.

@ Darkness
    Well most people believe (or would like to believe) the Pagani is a Con because there's already a whole wealth of Autobots (we're talking about Prime and Bee, the Bugatti and the Corvette, Hound and the Dinobots...). So if the Pagani was an Autobot too, that would sort of leave the Freightliner and the Lambo the ONLY Decepticons out there. And that's lame because it's lopsided.

Just as in Sports or any other Competition, people want to see CLOSELY MATCHED or EVENLY MATCHED fights. Because that's what makes exciting fights. And when people say hey the Bugatti and the Corvette are Bots, we wanna say hey the Pagani and the Lambo are Cons. That evens it out.
    For every number of Bot there is an equal and opposite number of Con.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor View Post
    @ Darkness
    Well most people believe (or would like to believe) the Pagani is a Con because there's already a whole wealth of Autobots (we're talking about Prime and Bee, the Bugatti and the Corvette, Hound and the Dinobots...). So if the Pagani was an Autobot too, that would sort of leave the Freightliner and the Lambo the ONLY Decepticons out there. And that's lame because it's lopsided.

Just as in Sports or any other Competition, people want to see CLOSELY MATCHED or EVENLY MATCHED fights. Because that's what makes exciting fights. And when people say hey the Bugatti and the Corvette are Bots, we wanna say hey the Pagani and the Lambo are Cons. That evens it out.
    For every number of Bot there is an equal and opposite number of Con.
    i get what you and others are saying. I'm not arguing with anyone. I was just giving my opinion from what I see is all. The Pagani may very well be a Con. And like I said, if it is than great. I'm all for more Cons lol. I like them more than the Bots anyway. But in my opinion, we still have not seen enough one way or the other to say its for sure a
    Con. That's what I'm saying.

And remember, just because we haven't see many Cons, does not mean they still won't outnumber the Bots. Look at DOTM. Look how many Autobots there were lol. The numbers will never be even in that we will get the same number of big name Cons to Named Autobots. This is how it works. You can have 13 named Autobots but only 3 to 6 Named Cons yet the Con total numbers (soldiers and whatnot) will always outnumber the Bots.

I still feel we will end up with 12 to 15 Bots (including Dinobots) and maybe 4 or 5 named Cons with the rest being fodder Cons. But I still see the bots being outnumbered 5 to 1

Quote Originally Posted by Albershide View Post
    Yeah, and there were rumors that Slingshot is the production name of Leadfoot. One thing is sure. He won't be called Slingshot in the movie. I think Nelson said something similar about Drift. Or at least that the Bugatti is not Drift. So Slingshot and Drift are just production names.
    Where did you hear rumors of Slingshot being a production name for Leadfoot? This is interesting because early on the rumor was that Slingshot was the name for the Vette.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness 1 View Post
    i get what you and others are saying. I'm not arguing with anyone. I was just giving my opinion from what I see is all. The Pagani may very well be a Con. And like I said, if it is than great. I'm all for more Cons lol. I like them more than the Bots anyway. But in my opinion, we still have not seen enough one way or the other to say its for sure a
    Con. That's what I'm saying.

And remember, just because we haven't see many Cons, does not mean they still won't outnumber the Bots. Look at DOTM. Look how many Autobots there were lol. The numbers will never be even in that we will get the same number of big name Cons to Named Autobots. This is how it works. You can have 13 named Autobots but only 3 to 6 Named Cons yet the Con total numbers (soldiers and whatnot) will always outnumber
    I still feel we will end up with 12 to 15 Bots (including Dinobots) and maybe 4 or 5 named Cons with the rest being fodder Cons. But I still
    I agree that Cons like Starscream and Shockwave and many others were comple cgi. So Im hoping to see more Cons other than the FRIGHTliner and the Lambo in this one. Definitely there will be more. Just hoping they're not fodders but more like known Cons. I mean sure theres the Dread now too, but they kind of fall under fodders class Cons.

As for main characters... TF2 had a lot of generic decepticons. As TF3 ended we know there are "generic" decepticons all over the world... maybe that's what will be going on in #4 as the new villains will probably be built up to and lead into TF#5.

Is it possible that the Freightliner, Pagani, and the Lamborghini as well as the Sonic are Optimus Prime's "super mode" and that bay is introducing "spark of combination"
    "AH BOLTS"
    -Wheeljack (Transformers Prime Beast Hunters)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Optimus Supreme View Post
    Is it possible that the Freightliner, Pagani, and the Lamborghini as well as the Sonic are Optimus Prime's "super mode" and that bay is introducing "spark of combination"
    yes everyone in this movie is either Optimus Prime or Bumblebee.. its just the two of them, there is no war, they just spend the whole movie kissing each other and when they combine with each other Linkin Parks new song "spark of combination" plays..