Thread: Optional Audio Commentary??

Default Optional Audio Commentary??

I was just thinking that it would be totally sweet if Michael Bay would record an audio commentary that would be available on the net that can be downloadable. I think Michael Bay has the most entertaining audio commentaries because he's just a really good storyteller especially when it comes to talking about funny moments that happened on set. I would love to hear that for DOTM.

We never got audio commentaries for Bad Boys 2 and Transformers DOTM so I think that if Michael Bay recorded them and then had them available on his website so that the fans can download them, it would be great! We could just download the audio clip and then play it at the same time while we're watching DOTM.

That way if there were to be a definitive edition of the Blu-Ray which does include the commentary, which won't happen, then they don't have to make another version.
    Transformers 4 Movie Updates on Youtube
    http://www.youtube.com/TheRaginNation

Default Re: Optional Audio Commentary??

I was pretty disappointed that Michael didn't do a commentary for the movie.

Hmm.. Yeah but we got to see him in the streets of Chicago etc. that was way, way cooler right?

But yeah for additional info on things it would have been nice to have yeah.
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!

Default Re: Optional Audio Commentary??

I donno... we kind of already had some of the major bonus features presented to us before buying the DvD. I just like having the more personal touch of a commentary so I can see what they are describing about a situation, or how it was effecting the movie.