Thread: Bring Back Jess Harnell in TF4.

Default Bring Back Jess Harnell in TF4.

MV5BMjE3NDc3NzI3OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTQ0NjQwOA@@._V1._SY314_CR2,0,214,314_.jpg 240px-Transformers-20090409-ironhide-cg.jpg

For those of you who don't know him - this is the guy who did the voice of Ironhide and Barricade. I love Jess, he is a great voice actor with more than 230 titles in his filmography and he really deserves to continue his part in the franchise. He is also the lead singer of Roch Sugar - mainly doing cover songs. Here's one of the many looks of Ironhide:

Hope to see him back in 2014.

Default Re: Bring Back Jess Harnell in TF4.

You got my vote.

Mine too.
    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."
    -John Wayne (The Shootist)

Yeah, hes awesome.

Probably too late in story development, but with a lack of story concerning his demise, im sure they could bring him back.

he should voice a decepticon this time around
    Optimus Prime. Never disappoints... Unlike YOU, Starscream!

Not that I'm saying anything and that this is credible but a guy who responded to my video on youtube said the following:

Guys I have great NEWS! IRONHIDE IS COMING BACK FOR 4!! I ran into a Hasbro employee and I asked her will Ironhide come back for 4 and she said YES!!
    I know that it won't make sense but I really like to see him in some form in TF4. Maybe a flashback, maybe another interesting twist...
    If they bring him back and manage to keep it a secret all the fans will have a huge blast and the movie will greatly benefit from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Albershide View Post
    Not that I'm saying anything and that this is credible but a guy who responded to my video on youtube said the following:

I know that it won't make sense but I really like to see him in some form in TF4. Maybe a flashback, maybe another interesting twist...
    If they bring him back and manage to keep it a secret all the fans will have a huge blast and the movie will greatly benefit from it.
    Honestly i don't think he is coming back. If this is somehow true (wich i doubt), i think it wil be somekind of a flashback
    Ironhide: You dear pointing a gun at me....You wan't a piece of me.....I will tear you apart

O_o really? Did he do that voice? I thought he was a black dude, you got my vote as well!
    He did a awesome job at it!
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!