Thread: Things i wanna see in NT! :D

Yes this forum will be simular to the "what you wanna see Transform?" thread.

For all the people who are living a healthy lifestyle like me... i wanna see Peperoni pizza! :P and lot's of it! :P and if its possible seeing Michael taking a bite of one too behind the scenes now were at it anyways

This one looks excellent and looks simular to the one in the cartoons.. :P

But this threaded-cheese coming from this one screams eat me and was also like in the cartoon ;P

Italian food is great but is also the worst.. carbs, carbs, carbs.. lol but i do wanna see it in the movie haha it'll be a good lesson of self-mastery for every healthy person in the audience to withstand the temptation mwahaha
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!

Default Re: Things i wanna see in NT! :D

Honestly I hope there's no Pizza in the film. I don't want to see any of the childish things from the cartoons in the film.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Honestly I hope there's no Pizza in the film. I don't want to see any of the childish things from the cartoons in the film.
    Wtf you talkin about?
    You do know that body builders also sometimes take a cheatmeal right? I know why but don't know if you know why..?
    Sure its a iconic element which we could trade in for an action packed scene but if there's to much action sounds are gonna be noise to your ears and action is gonna look like a non-stop mess.. Michael knows how to dose the action very well (he was on the edge of going overboard in TF3 and Armageddon back in the day but turned out to be badass.)
    I actually had this feeling with the last Cirque Du Soleil :/ there was so much going on it was a mess at some point IMO.. :/

Anyways eating pizza ain't childish at all people gotta eat even strong Ninja Turtles need their carbs.. I got a idea about how Michael Angelo could get addicted to pizza.. but thats in my head.. Michael could come up with something..
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...

First up Bay isn't directing. Second yes it is childish when it's the only thing you eat, you talk about it all the time, and you attack people by throwing it in their face.

Banned

greg cipes as mikey!

has to have pizza! they shouldn't over do it tho, but 1 or 2 scenes would be good.

shredder, krang..

super hot april! lol

even tho Michael is not directing a small cameo would be nice.

First up Bay isn't directing. Second yes it is childish when it's the only thing you eat, you talk about it all the time, and you attack people by throwing it in their face.
    Eating only pizza is idd childish and dumb.. Michael Angelo should get addicted to it i think (DEPENDS ON THE STYLE/FEELING they are going for in the movie.. serious action, drama,..?) and idd 2 or 3 pizza scenes haha.
    I know Michael is not directing but Michael can be a platform of requests for the director of this movie.

Michael Angelo could be a connoisseur you know a fine-taster of bad food which is amusing.. Lot's of ideas are lying here.. i'm not gonna tell my ideas on her for this director or script writers..

I just want to see a grounded film as close to the Mirage comics as possible.

I just hope that you guys keep it pretty clean. I have two small children who both adore the Ninja Turtles since the TV reboot and I would love to able to take them on opening day. As much as I love the Transformers movies its going to be years before I am comfortable sharing those with them. Thanks Thanks http://www.shootfortheedit.com/forum...ouragement.png

Dudes.. anyone remember this game on the SNES?

TMNT Tournament Fighters

http://youtu.be/7t488fax0FA

If there's anything that made the TMNT "really" badass (and more mature) back then it was/should be this game cause it was freakin badass IMO!
    I loved playing this game because of the great visuals in it, the gameplay, and awesome kickass "special" moves, i give this game a 10/10 for a game from waaayy back
    MICHAEL BAY please make sure these badass moves get used in the movie or someone should just re-create the game or something. :P
    Also the things they say were badass in that game IMO just pure awesomeness it's like the Michael Bay game of the 90's :P

Quote Originally Posted by Flyingheart View Post
    Eating only pizza is idd childish and dumb.. Michael Angelo should get addicted to it i think (DEPENDS ON THE STYLE/FEELING they are going for in the movie.. serious action, drama,..?) and idd 2 or 3 pizza scenes haha.
    I know Michael is not directing but Michael can be a platform of requests for the director of this movie.

Michael Angelo could be a connoisseur you know a fine-taster of bad food which is amusing.. Lot's of ideas are lying here.. i'm not gonna tell my ideas on her for this director or script writers..
    His last name isn't Angelo it's Michelangelo like the painter.

His last name isn't Angelo it's Michelangelo like the painter.
    Yeah i thought so the painter but had no time to look it up.
    Btw Michelangelo was more than just a painter, he was a sculptor, architect and a poet.

For me it has to be a bit realistic somewhere.. so i don't really wanna see flying ninja turtles.. they may jump very high but not fly out of the sewers or something.. or there should be a device that catapults them out of the sewers or something.. like a gadget.. and stuff could go wrong with it too..

I went to this pizza joint and had to look up what the healthiest way was to eat a pizza and turned out to be a whole-wheat pizza dough.. they might wanna add this in the movie.

Whole-wheat pizza dough has lots of antioxidants after its been baked, a slower process of baking will do this at lower tempatures.

Michael A. is addicted to them and might want to bake a few pizza's of his own maybe he has his own recipe with this who knows..

Default Re: Things i wanna see in TMNT 2!

A ROCKY style training sequence.
    More of the new Turtle Van.
    The great pizza debate of 2016: Chicago or New York style pizza.
    More gadgets, gizmo's and technology.
    New villains.

A big Enter The Dragon style martial arts tournament.

All I want is a Better Freak'n Script and A better story to go with it.
    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."
    -John Wayne (The Shootist)

I would love to see an adult Sin-City-like Ninja Turtle movie. (No colour except for flapping red bandannas) and a really dark storyline. Have the city overrun with really evil people - rapists, murderers, etc. Have them actually kill evil people with their pointy weapons and deal with the consequences. Tough turtles with battle scars and fresh wounds, powerful, but not omni-potent beings - I would genuinely like to be scared on behalf of them thinking one of them could be killed in battle and how heroic they are when they go into battle knowing they could lose their lives ... or each other. Having them joke around, but not at serious times because swords and guns hurt like shell. They are essentially vigilante warriors, so more Death-Wish-in-Monotone vibes rather than something that flickers in-between family-friendly and kinda-adult. Have some serious emotional issues around the fact they are in the shadows all the time and can't mix with people because they are so different. Social isolation, intense ninja training and vigilante bad-ass fighting. An adult martial arts film for the older fan-base.
    Life is about finding balance .... especially on a drunken Friday night!