Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A bunch of retards are going to protest at Heath Ledgers funeral!

Default A bunch of retards are going to protest at Heath Ledgers funeral!

http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/4...estboroko2.png

They must be some of the most retarted people on the planet if you go to wikipedia and look and their history they are a bunch of retarted inbreds that protest at soldiers funerals.

Default Re: A bunch of retards are going to protest at Heath Ledgers funeral!

Now thats some funny fucked up shit. Look at the url in the corner, that's crazy.

What a bunch of fucking heathens!!!

I get their spam here at work through faxes, but good GOD!!!!

They even were going to protest a soldier's funeral here.

And obviously they don't get the fact that Heath HIMSELF was not gay.

Geez, this group is outrageous. That pisses me off.

And seriously.....Ledger's family should consider suing these guy's asses. Calling him a 'pervert' is slander and completely untrue!!!!

Damn this group makes me mad......
    Last edited by Bumblebee1983; 01-23-2008 at 10:51 AM.
    I'm a dog chasing cars. I don't know what I'd do if I caught one. I don't have plans. I just do things. I'm not a schemer.

I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you can't savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments.

I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you... stranger.

You've gotta be f__kin' kidding me? Nutjobs.

lol seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by xAgonyxScenex View Post
    lol seriously?
    Seriously. This group protests soldiers funerals and the like.

They are a sick sick group who really is not even a church.

And honestly, it pisses me off to the point it makes my day even WORSE!!!!
    I'm a dog chasing cars. I don't know what I'd do if I caught one. I don't have plans. I just do things. I'm not a schemer.

I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you can't savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments.

Clearly those people are true Christians. What about "Judge not", "Love thy neighbor", "The Dead in Christ". That last one goes in the face of everything they said about being inconsequential about his life. If the man died with Christ in his heart (not to go all religious on you guys), but I was raised Catholic and that mean he's getting a ticket to heaven. Roasting in hell? These people, extreme Baptist or not, if I were a member of that denomination I would be embarrassed. His death will raise more awareness about either mental health, or prescription drugs than anyone in recent memory.

lol seriously?
    No shit man; my reaction exactly.
    The only thing worse than stupid people are stupid people who bother me...
    Bumblebee1983:
    I'm da bomb.
    xXRavenXx:
    I'm Da Bomb... you can be my igniter though **Humms Light My Fire by The Doors** lol
    Bumblebee1983:
    As for being your igniter.....umm.....okay.
    xXRavenXx:
    **Thrilled with BB Raven sings afternoon delight from Anchorman**

Can i please pretty please go and Shoot them j/k

But i know there are some Seriously screwed up people in this world.Cant thay just let the family grieve in peace.

Quote Originally Posted by xXRavenXx View Post
    Clearly those people are true Christians. What about "Judge not", "Love thy neighbor", "The Dead in Christ". That last one goes in the face of everything they said about being inconsequential about his life. If the man died with Christ in his heart (not to go all religious on you guys), but I was raised Catholic and that mean he's getting a ticket to heaven. Roasting in hell? These people, extreme Baptist or not, if I were a member of that denomination I would be embarrassed. His death will raise more awareness about either mental health, or prescription drugs than anyone in recent memory.
    Raven, babe, they're not a 'church'. The baptists have denounced them.

But I don't think that'll do any good.

Damnit this got my blood pressure up. Among other things.....

Quote Originally Posted by Beej View Post
    But what if "we" protested them? A little of their own medicine... just having thoughts one shouldn't have.
    I thought about that when they came here to protest a local soldier's funeral....but they didn't show up.

Fucking cowards.

i dont understand what they are protesting against though...heath ledger wasnt gay..im confused

i dont understand what they are protesting against though...heath ledger wasnt gay..im confused
    Yeah, apparently they don't know the difference between reality and movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee1983 View Post
    Yeah, apparently they don't know the difference between reality and movies.
    Well when you believe in fairy tales to begin with, you'll pretty much fall for anything.

i dont freaking get it, why do religious ppl have to bash on gays? is it some sorta of sin? god doesnt allow gay ppl to live or wtf?
    Sully: Here's twenty dollars to get some beers in Val Verde. It'll give us all a little more time with your daughter.
    Matrix: You're a funny man, Sully, I like you. That's why I'm going to kill you last.
    Matrix: Hey, Sully, remember when I said I would kill you last?
    Sully: That's right, Matrix! You did!
    Matrix: I lied.
    [Matrix releases Sully, who falls to his demise]

Quote Originally Posted by xombl3_X View Post
    i dont freaking get it, why do religious ppl have to bash on gays? is it some sorta of sin? god doesnt allow gay ppl to live or wtf?
    These people are not religious. They are a terrorist organization. They thrive on people's losses and other things, and they hone in on homosexuality and that lifestyle.

I'll say it again: these people are not religious. They give religion a bad name and put God's name in front of their cause to 'justify' it.

I've dealt with these people due to the number of military funerals they say they're going to protest in my area.

Very sad though.

Stupidity, their little quote about anyone who enabled that behavior or w/e. They are insensitive pricks who are taking advantage of a truly good man's death for their own benefit. Plain and simple. It's obvious that in a world of out of control celebs and people that he wasn't Ghandi, but was a normal man, and by all accounts a sensitive and good man.

Freakin ridiculous... These people need to lok at their own lives in the mirror.

@BeeJ: I wish we could protest em, bu the sad thing is you really can't argue with an ignorant person. If they were reasonable that's one thing. This protest is crazy and like you said it's sick.

And yes to whom ever said it... you have permission to engage and fire at will!

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee1983 View Post
    These people are not religious. They are a terrorist organization. They thrive on people's losses and other things, and they hone in on homosexuality and that lifestyle.

I'll say it again: these people are not religious. They give religion a bad name and put God's name in front of their cause to 'justify' it.

I've dealt with these people due to the number of military funerals they say they're going to protest in my area.

Very sad though.
    Let me just add too B that I saw Brokeback Mountain and didn't see a gay cowboy movie, or a homo show, but I saw a love story. The other things were a footnote in a great film. It touched me as an actor and as a person. Anyone who can't read between the lines and open their emotions up to a wider view needs to check their psyche and realize their is a much more wide range of emotions to get in touch with from any and everyone. Like my quote says: The only thing worse than stupid people, are stupid people who bother me... and these people are bugging the hell outta me.

Show some respect. He has a Kid, and was a very sexually active man (God don't let them start in on that wonder how many Baptists had sex b4 marriage?); so they need to let it go and go protest a political convention or something. Waste of their time, and will do nothing but get them bad press, press none the less, but bad press. They are not Christians you are right... they are ass holes.

They are the ones who need to be prayed for.
    Last edited by xXRavenXx; 01-23-2008 at 04:57 PM.
    Bumblebee1983:
    I'm da bomb.
    xXRavenXx:
    I'm Da Bomb... you can be my igniter though **Humms Light My Fire by The Doors** lol
    Bumblebee1983:
    xXRavenXx:

Very well said Raven!

I tried watching Brokeback....and I couldn't because I could not understand a damn word Heath was saying. Seriously. I was trying too hard to figure it out.

When it came out, one of my coworkers and my now former coworker went to see it at theaters and saw my media professor. It was kind of funny actually.

And another friend of mine went to see it and uhh..she said an old couple in front of her walked out in the middle of it.

*shakes head* I just have to be able to sit down and watch the subtitles...then I'll be able to understand it. LOL

Probably the best movie for the gay community. I have a friend who swings for the other team and he says its the best love story he had ever seen. I watched some of it and the acting is phenomenal as well as the story.

My country ass understood every word, B.

Quote Originally Posted by Devastator View Post
    Probably the best movie for the gay community. I have a friend who swings for the other team and he says its the best love story he had ever seen. I watched some of it and the acting is phenomenal as well as the story.

My country ass understood every word, B.
    Well, I'm as country as can be.....and couldn't understand a damn word he was saying.

By the by....just where in 'country' land are you?

Louisville, Ky but I have family rooted deep in southern accents, most are farmers/hunters/rednecks. I can go basically anywhere south and understand what they mean. I make fun of them all the time - they hate me for it. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Devastator View Post
    Louisville, Ky but I have family rooted deep in southern accents, most are farmers/hunters/rednecks. I can go basically anywhere south and understand what they mean. I make fun of them all the time - they hate me for it. lol

I'm just south....east of you.

We cant even get close to beat up these retards because they are all lawyers ready to sue your ass off. I heard they even sued some poilice for not providing them enough protection against anti-protest. This is a video of them being attacked (its being filmed from the 'churches' POV) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZGKx2pTBQc

Wow without even clicking the thread Iknew exaclty who you were talking about ...what a bunch of assholes..hiding behind our laws to act our cruel and injust acts to people and say God wants them to do it..Phelps are a bunch of dirtbags

Quote Originally Posted by RiseDarthVader View Post
    We cant even get close to beat up these retards because they are all lawyers ready to sue your ass off. I heard they even sued some poilice for not providing them enough protection against anti-protest. This is a video of them being attacked (its being filmed from the 'churches' POV) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZGKx2pTBQc
    that one is great...

seriously I know it is only time till they mess with the wrong family and they get mowed down..and really I hope it is the mother thats in the line of fire..I hate to say it but damn this lady is pure evil..

Turns out that the funeral is being held in Australia, so the Religious Retards are just going to run around and protest any memorial ceremony they can find. PWND!!!
    Bumblebee1983:
    I'm da bomb.
    xXRavenXx:
    Bumblebee1983:
    xXRavenXx: