Thread: TF4 Back to Film in Chicago?

Default TF4 Back to Film in Chicago?

It seems that Transformers franchise might be returning to Chicago. This weekend while in the city participating in an advance screening and doing press interviews to promote Broken City. Mark Wahlberg answered questions about Transformers 4. A source reports hearing that Wahlberg said he is house hunting for a rental to use while filming Transformers 4 in the Chicago area during the summer.
    If true I hope we won't get just another city battle. I hope we get some battles out of the urban areas like the dessert and the forest battles in ROTF.

http://transformerslive.blogspot.com...n-chicago.html

Default Re: TF4 Back to Film in Chicago?

If they do film in Chicago again, I would think it would be scenes after the final battle in DotM. The scene in DotM when OP talks about how things had changed in recents years, I can see them doing a dialogue scene with OP talking about the years since the invasion. It would be cool to see how they handle or even mention what happened in Chicago.
    "Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing." Optimus Prime

Would rock if they do, Dark of the Moon was a Blast here! No Pun intended lol.

Be safe.

Jim...
    Firefighter, EMT. Chicago. Honored to have been able to be a small part of Transformers Dark of the Moon!! Rock on and Be safe everyone! Jim.

Yes!

Quote Originally Posted by nelson View Post
    Yes!
    Thanks for the update. Do you know if it will be a long shoot as it was with DOTM? Or indeed this time they will mainly go in international locations (UK, China, etc.).

Would be awesome if there were like Autobots spread all over Europe in the capitals and were all called up to come together and stuff.. i got my ideas about it..

I'm wondering how they are gonna shoot in the UK.. we got like loads of rules here in Europe.. :/
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!