Thread: wreake in the revenge of the fallen?

Default wreake in the revenge of the fallen?

its been a while since ive read the TF3 forum and i dont remeber if this has been answered. I mean, if they came to earth with sideswipe and the others, how come we never saw them, storywise (and que/dino for that matter)? i mean, i know they were kept at nasa "because they're assholes" but they could have helped ou alot against devastator...

Default Re: wreake in the revenge of the fallen?

Quote Originally Posted by CesarCardoso View Post
    its been a while since ive read the TF3 forum and i dont remeber if this has been answered. I mean, if they came to earth with sideswipe and the others, how come we never saw them, storywise (and que/dino for that matter)? i mean, i know they were kept at nasa "because they're assholes" but they could have helped ou alot against devastator...
    Just weren't their time yet I guess
    Those, who deny freedom to others, deserve it not for themselves. Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by CesarCardoso View Post
    its been a while since ive read the TF3 forum and i dont remeber if this has been answered. I mean, if they came to earth with sideswipe and the others, how come we never saw them, storywise (and que/dino for that matter)?
    Because they weren't conceived until the DOTM production?

Season 2 of G1 was even more guilty of this. New Autobots and Decepticons suddenly showed up and treated as if they've always been there.

Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker View Post
    Because they weren't conceived until the DOTM production? Well that i knew, but i was hopig that they had come up with some sort of "logical, make sense..." thingy to explain it. Initially i thought that sideswipe and all the other second wave ones had arrived in protoform meteors and th xanthium was a 3rd wave on its own.

Season 2 of G1 was even more guilty of this. New Autobots and Decepticons suddenly showed up and treated as if they've always been there.