Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ninja Turtles Script

Default Re: Ninja Turtles Script

To end this stupid merry go round and explain the math...Yes we signed on two years ago to Turtles, but with no deal in place. Deal completed towards end of last year. And yes, thats how long deals sometimes take. So no work was done on the script. Blame Paramount, not us for the first draft.

Michael

Senior Member Bot of Badassness's Avatar

And that is the source of information that is the most reliable.

Thank you Mr. Bay, we believe in you!

Quote Originally Posted by michaelbay View Post
    To end this stupid merry go round and explain the math...Yes we signed on two years ago to Turtles, but with no deal in place. Deal completed towards end of last year. And yes, thats how long deals sometimes take. So no work was done on the script. Blame Paramount, not us for the first draft.

Michael
    I think this statement was needed. It was a good move. You can definitely feel the better tone on the web now.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/news/?a=66634

P.S. Now I kinda like posting articles there.

Finally 4 days after Michael made the comment a respectful movie site quotes it. Not just some fan based articles.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=94295

This is how it is with the RoboCop remake from MGM people already dissing the film cause it has changed so much form the original 1987 film.

Hello 2014 is way way diffrent from 1987 So yes RoboCop will be, look and do things diffrently from his 1987 counter-part.

This Ninja Turtles also will be diffrent from the 1990's version compared to the 2014 Version.

New Tech vs. Old School things change over the decades.

I have faith that these Turtles will be somewhat like the early 90's, I dont know the whole deal on this new reboot of the Franchise but what I have read about I like it.

I also like RoboCops new deal with is new Armor, his new Cycle yes I am a little iffy on it being Black instead Grey but I also know that things will be diffrent in a reboot of a Franchise.

The Highlander series, Mortal Kombat all of these will be diffrent cause that was then this now modern vs. old school.

I have faith these will be good but I am also worried about some of them floping in the dog house such as some video game adaptations only Resident Evil has done it right and the 1st Mortal Kombat.

But I know Mr. Bay will keep TMNT intact. This Script is like the deal with Transformers when people claimed oh I know the story then turned out to be a faked leaked script or an early 1st Draft.

We dont know what TMNT will be it is under lock & key. Transformers 4 is probably not even it the early beta-stages or early draft scripts long time until 2014.

So expect things to change but I know TMNT & TF 4 will be awesome movies.

Quote Originally Posted by michaelbay View Post

Michael

it's no wonder they didn't last long as paramount kings island in mason ohio
    Optimus Prime. Never disappoints... Unlike YOU, Starscream!