Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Megatron Tribute

  1. #1
    Senior Member Albershide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Sofia, Bulgaria, Europe
    Posts
    4,228

    Default Megatron Tribute

    Not that Megatron is my favorite transformer but still he deserves a tribute as the other guys. Hope you like it.

    Watch it in HD large screen and volume to the max.


    My other tributes if you missed them.

    Optimus
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-8Emt2FFrc

    Bee
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ8h2L63D0Y

    Ironhide
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OaSGN5rloE

    Many people ask me to do a Jazz tribute but honestly there is not enough material for it. And there is no point in making just random 2 minutes of video with no story in it. Actually the only other tribute that is possible is Starscream's but it will be more like a talk video.

    P.S. By the way seeing the reactions about the Ironhide tribute I really think that Ehren and Michael will score big if they find a way to return the big guy. I know it's cheesy but we'll forgive them just this time.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Trailbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    11,120

    Default Re: Megatron Tribute

    Nice job!



    Btw, this has nothing to do with your work, but doesn't it look like the wheels on Megatron's feet are intersecting with the steps on the Lincoln Memorial at 2:30? Render error?

  3. #3
    Senior Member Albershide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Sofia, Bulgaria, Europe
    Posts
    4,228

    Default Re: Megatron Tribute

    Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker View Post
    doesn't it look like the wheels on Megatron's feet are intersecting with the steps on the Lincoln Memorial at 2:30? Render error?
    Yes. This one and Megan Fox overlapped by one of the explosions in ROTF are the two most obvious errors in the trilogy.

  4. #4
    Senior Member evergamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    442

    Default Re: Megatron Tribute

    Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker View Post
    Nice job!



    Btw, this has nothing to do with your work, but doesn't it look like the wheels on Megatron's feet are intersecting with the steps on the Lincoln Memorial at 2:30? Render error?
    You never noticed that? I didn't see it the first two times, but when I watched DotM in the IMAX I finally noticed it. It even made its way to the home release.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Bot of Badassness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    1,204

    Default Re: Megatron Tribute

    I'll watch this as soon as I get home!

    Quote Originally Posted by Albershide View Post
    Megan Fox overlapped by one of the explosions in ROTF
    Where is this?
    Top 10 Movies of 2016: Hunt for the Wilderpeople, 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi, The Conjuring 2, Finding Dory, 10 Cloverfield Lane, Deadpool, Zootopia, The Nice Guys, Me Before You, Lights Out.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Trailbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    11,120

    Default Re: Megatron Tribute

    Quote Originally Posted by evergamer View Post
    You never noticed that? I didn't see it the first two times, but when I watched DotM in the IMAX I finally noticed it. It even made its way to the home release.
    This is my first time noticing it. (Never saw it on IMAX)

    Anyways, back on topic...

    Albers, are there any other bots out there with enough footage to warrant another tribute? Starscream perhaps?

  7. #7
    Senior Member Albershide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Sofia, Bulgaria, Europe
    Posts
    4,228

    Default Re: Megatron Tribute

    Quote Originally Posted by Bot of Badassness View Post
    I'll watch this as soon as I get home!
    It really sucks that the videos are forbidden for mobile devices. It's understandable though because of the music. Still I wonder how I managed to squeeze Ironhide's tribute past that. It's my only video allowed for mobile. And you can definitely tell that by the view count. Ironhite - 90 000 views, Optimus - 2000 views.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bot of Badassness View Post
    Where is this?
    It's the scene in the desert fight at the end. Shia and Megan are running in slow-mo and behind them is a huge explosion. Part of the flames go through Megan's torso. Just a small roto mistake but still it's very strange that no one noticed that. Especially the roto artist.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker View Post
    Albers, are there any other bots out there with enough footage to warrant another tribute? Starscream perhaps?
    Indeed, I think Starscream is the only one left with enough material. I even have an idea for a little more different approach. Hope I find the time.

  8. #8
    Senior Member boudie13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    on an elongated peninsula
    Posts
    364

    Default Re: Megatron Tribute

    Quote Originally Posted by Albershide View Post
    Yes. This one and Megan Fox overlapped by one of the explosions in ROTF are the two most obvious errors in the trilogy.
    hmmm...don't remember seeing that one when is it in ROTF?

    great work on these tributes
    "Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing." Optimus Prime

  9. #9
    Senior Member Albershide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Sofia, Bulgaria, Europe
    Posts
    4,228

    Default Re: Megatron Tribute

    Quote Originally Posted by boudie13 View Post
    great work on these tributes
    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by boudie13 View Post
    hmmm...don't remember seeing that one when is it in ROTF?
    Quote Originally Posted by Albershide View Post
    It's the scene in the desert fight at the end. Shia and Megan are running in slow-mo and behind them is a huge explosion. Part of the flames go through Megan's torso. Just a small roto mistake but still it's very strange that no one noticed that. Especially the roto artist.

  10. #10
    Senior Member boudie13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    on an elongated peninsula
    Posts
    364

    Default Re: Megatron Tribute

    Quote Originally Posted by Albershide View Post
    Thanks.
    I will have to rewatch rotf now to see it. I haven't noticed it before lol!
    "Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing." Optimus Prime

  11. #11
    Senior Member Albershide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Sofia, Bulgaria, Europe
    Posts
    4,228

    Default Re: Megatron Tribute

    Quote Originally Posted by boudie13 View Post
    I will have to rewatch rotf now to see it. I haven't noticed it before lol!
    Play the first 2 seconds frame by frame and you'll see. It's not a big deal.


  12. #12
    Senior Member boudie13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    on an elongated peninsula
    Posts
    364

    Default Re: Megatron Tribute

    never noticed that before lol
    "Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing." Optimus Prime

  13. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    9

    Default Re: Megatron Tribute

    dont have the part where megatron says "Human dont deserves to live!"
    that was the most epic part of the whole trilogy~
    anyway it's a good video

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •