Thread: Something I Noticed

Talking Something I Noticed

I'm not sure if people bother to put subtitles on or not, but I did and I actually found a new line by Shockwave!

It was the scene when the building was being tipped, before the driller entered.
    People thought that he said "What the Hell is that?", but the subtitles showed different.
    He said "Driller-Bot is Thirsty".

I found it to be quite interesting because I didn't actually see them says the Driller's name anywhere in the movie.
    Have any of you seen this before? If this has already been brought up, feel free to take this thread down.
    -At the end of this day, One shall stand, One shall fall
    -Today, we take the battle to them
    -Autobots, Transform, and ROLL OUT!

Default Re: Something I Noticed

Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    I'm not sure if people bother to put subtitles on or not, but I did and I actually found a new line by Shockwave!

It was the scene when the building was being tipped, before the driller entered.
    People thought that he said "What the Hell is that?", but the subtitles showed different.
    He said "Driller-Bot is Thirsty".

I found it to be quite interesting because I didn't actually see them says the Driller's name anywhere in the movie.
    Have any of you seen this before? If this has already been brought up, feel free to take this thread down.
    Glad I wasn't the only one who heard it that way (the subtitle reads the latter, though).