Thread: My Thoughts of the Film on the 1 Year Anniversary...

Default My Thoughts of the Film on the 1 Year Anniversary...

... Yes, I am THAT obsessed that I'd post about an 'anniversary' of a movie, but Transformers: Dark of the Moon is, to me, much more than just a movie. For the entire time period of Dec. 2010 to June 2011... it was a way of life. Everyday I'd wake up and be pumped that I was one day closer to seeing it. The night that I went to see it, is the absolute best movie experience I've ever had. I'm sure all of you who watch my YouTube videos have seen the pictures of me dressed up as Optimus Prime walking around the movie theatre. Best part: I work at that theatre now, and everyone remembers the 'kid who dressed-up for the Transformers 3 premiere'.

But most important to me, is that, the Transformers films (and all of Mr. Bay's films) give me hope; Hope that I too can be a filmmaker. I want to make movies that other people can go to and walk away from entertained. Movies that people can just have fun with. That's why I hate critics so much. They look past having fun.

I just wanted to post this up here, 'cause I know that everyone on these forums agrees with the fun element.

Thank you Mr. Bay, for making kick-ass movies, and for fueling my desire to kick-ass too. Looking forward to Pain and Gain and Transformers 4.
    Lbrosfilm
    Ya just wanna die for the guy. Now that's leadership... Or brainwashing or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Lbrosfilm
    I want to make movies that other people can go to and walk away from entertained.
    The best of luck in it, hold onto your dreams.

And happy anniversary.

Yeah i agree, everything doesn't need to be that serious i love how Michael puts in the comedy in his movies always thought this way.
    I actually kinda missed The Twins a bit, maybe weird to say..

And yeah i loved the time before TF3 came out was great to be on the forums here as well Michael really did a great job at satisfying out weekly TF3 hunger before it got released, it was great!

And good luck on your journey to film making!
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!

Default Re: My Thoughts of the Film on the 1 Year Anniversary...

Thank you guys!
    Ya just wanna die for the guy. Now that's leadership... Or brainwashing or something.