Thread: Tyrese on TF4

Default Tyrese on TF4

I love this guy. I hope he gets a role in the new movie. He deserves it. Actually he and the duo Turturro-Tudyk are the only characters that I would love to see coming back.

http://www.moviehole.net/201253999ex...transformers-4

Default Re: Tyrese on TF4

I hope Tyrese and Josh return for TF4, I am fine with rest of the cast leaving.
    "I BELIEVE WHATEVER DOESN'T KILL YOU, SIMPLY MAKES YOU.....STRANGER."

lol, he is just so darn passionate about these films! his world will literally be crushed if he doesnt get to be apart of TF4. i love it! if anyone is to come back, it has to be him... and josh... and no one else, haha
    "You're nothing . . . . . . But Sentinel's Bitch!"

Senior Member Bot of Badassness's Avatar

I hope he comes back, Epps is such a great character. Along with Tyrese I would also like to have Josh and John Turturro to return too, so much more can be done with Simmons' character, he seems to have biggest development out of all of the Humans.

I totally agree. For me the dreamteam of returning characters are Turturro, Tyrese, Tyduk (love that man!) and Duhamel. And if I may say so, let's introduce a new character. He's a young brilliant blonde Swede who kicks ass and takes names! Oh and here's the kicker! He's played by me!
    "Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder but ugly is there for everyone to see", Kevin Gilbert (1966-1996)

For me personally it would be weird to see half of the cast returning.. I say return them all or brand new cast and different characters.. Kind of like a reboot but with the cast.. It's BS if only two or three can return.. I love Shia he's great, love his way of doing things you see him growing up but indeed he was kind of being a grumpy old dude in the last one.. But thats acting right.. Would be interresting to see a full new cast and later on blending the old cast with the new making it a grand story that gets more intense.. I'm gonna keep thinking about this one what would be ideal for me IMO..
    I would love Rosie to return and wanna see more of her roots in the next one if she's in..
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

The girl next to him in the video looks at him like "Really? Maybe you're into this a little too much."

i think we should jump 20 years forward, with little cameos of some of the old cast and a brand new one to play out the story. you could also have some flashbacks as to what the TFs have been doing for 20 years and it allows for a brand new story.

Tyrese's latest tweet:

Transformers 4......Pow!!!! Fingers crossed!!
    Maybe there are some casting decisions coming soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Albershide View Post
    Tyrese's latest tweet:

Great news!

I really hope Tyrese is back for Transformers 4. He and Josh Duhamel are really the only one that I WANT to come back... I'd be fine with just those two returning. As it was stated previously, it would be nice to see Turturro and Tudyk return... their characters are great.

Tyrese's latest tweet:

"Transformers 4......Pow!!!! Fingers crossed!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew62 View Post
    Great news!
    I wish him all the best.

Tyrese's latest tweet:

I will keep my fingers crossed. I really want to see him, Josh, Turturro and Tudyk come back. I enjoyed them in the movies.
    R.I.P. Ironhide

I like Tyrese but if Michael can't put him in the movie or thinks the movie or story will suffer from his appearance in the movie i say don't use him. Not for $1 or for $3.000.000.000

This 4th movie needs to be really good and Michael can not use charity work with this one.
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...

Another Tyrese tweet:

Transformers 4...... Jeez I really hope!!

))))))))

Ok.. i imagined something in my head that would be good enough for him to appear in TF4.. like the new characters could be fleeing from the Decepticons right and in the middle of the fight there's could be Tyrese kickin Decepticon ass and helps the new characters what to do and avoid being caught or hurt by them or whatever while kickin ass of course.. and maybe later in the movie they meet up with eachother the new and old characters so this would leave the door a tiny bit open for further later movies..
    Do whatever you want with this Michael Bay, it could work IMO but it has to be a modest role but still kickass cause its Tyrese.

I should watch that movie again btw

Quote Originally Posted by Flyingheart View Post
    For me personally it would be weird to see half of the cast returning.. I say return them all or brand new cast and different characters.. Kind of like a reboot but with the cast.. It's BS if only two or three can return.. I love Shia he's great, love his way of doing things you see him growing up but indeed he was kind of being a grumpy old dude in the last one.. But thats acting right.. Would be interresting to see a full new cast and later on blending the old cast with the new making it a grand story that gets more intense.. I'm gonna keep thinking about this one what would be ideal for me IMO..
    I would love Rosie to return and wanna see more of her roots in the next one if she's in..
    I wouldn't mind Tyrese coming back or anyone else but not Shia. To me Shia was fun in 2007 but his character just became annoying fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Moy View Post

I wouldn't mind Tyrese coming back or anyone else but not Shia. To me Shia was fun in 2007 but his character just became annoying fast.
    I think Shia held a lot back from his "annoying" side in TF3 if you ask me.. which parts were annoying for you?

Maybe some people watch the movie to many times cause you're a die hard fan and the first thing that annoyes you after a bunch of times watching is the acting in it.
    Probably the routine after that, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyingheart View Post
    I think Shia held a lot back from his "annoying" side in TF3 if you ask me.. which parts were annoying for you?

Maybe some people watch the movie to many times cause you're a die hard fan and the first thing that annoyes you after a bunch of times watching is the acting in it.
    Probably the routine after that, etc.
    Well to begin the movies are hard to watch with all the uselss jokes and what not. Shia had great scenes but the parts I couldn't tolerate were all his constant yelling at either Bumblebee or Optimus. If they had reduced those thing than I wouldn't have to fast-forward to the robot action.

Coming Soon: Is there any chance that you might make another appearance in the "Transformers" universe?
    Tyrese Gibson: I hope that I get that call. I hear there's some kind of conversation that Josh [Duhamel] had with Michael Bay about coming back for Four. I hope I get that call. "Transformers" is still the only tattoo I've ever gotten on my body. We never had a cartoon called 'Fast & Furious' when we were kids. I had "Transformers" when I was a kid and it was one of my favorite cartoons. I grew up understanding that "Transformers" world and that "Transformers" universe. It was all because my mommy never turned the T.V. off when I was a kid.
    Personally I think Tyrese deserves the cameo more than Josh. Hope he gets the call. Or maybe Josh will play a cameo whill Tyrese will be with bigger part - the link between old and new cast.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=104307