Thread: Columbine's Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold

Mind: California. Body: Between US & Europe.

Arrow Columbine's Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold

Yes, we all know what happened, but reading Harris's journal and the full description of the so-called "basement tapes"...well, it's truly shocking and disturbing to say the least. And I thought that I knew everything about that case. If you folks are interested (and you should be, in order to spot these types of people), take a good look at this:

- http://acolumbinesite.com/eric/writi...al/jindex.html

And here's something that really describes Harris:

Eric Harris: "YOU KNOW WHAT I HATE!!!? Cuuuuuuuuhntryyyyyyyyyy music!!! . . .
    "YOU KNOW WHAT I HATE!!!? People who say that wrestling is real!! . . .
    "YOU KNOW WHAT I HATE!!!? People who use the same word over and over again! . . . Read a f---in book or two, increase your vo-cab-u-lary f*ck*ng idiots."
    "YOU KNOW WHAT I HATE!!!? STUPID PEOPLE!!! Why must so many people be so stupid!!? . . . YOU KNOW WHAT I HATE!!!? When people mispronounce words! and they dont even know it to, like acrosT, or eXspreso, pacific (specific), or 2 pAck. learn to speak correctly you morons.
    YOU KNOW WHAT I HATE!!!? STAR WARS FANS!!! GET A FaaaaaaRIGIN LIFE YOU BORING GEEEEEKS!"

Sounds like a typical internet "warrior" who hates everything, huh? Too bad that after that he took a gun and went to school.

I really hope that the younger people today (especially those in high school) are more "educated" and hopefully they're able to contain their anger and actually talk to their parents.
    "You know why the departures and the arrivals at LAX are on separate levels? So the 30,000 heartbreakers that come here each month don't notice the 30,000 that are leaving with their hearts broken."

Dude you can not prevent these things everybody is different, not everyone can't write for sh*t like these guys did and suck at drawing things, it also seems that they know little about things but know everything about guns and stuff, this proves these kids grew up in a bad environment and that they were pro's about bitching and whinning about everything.. they were probably bullied a lot and we all know that bullies have problems at home with their parents and need to blow off steam and therefor make someone elses life a living hell and this breeds people like these guys that grow up in a gun glorifying youth and therefor grab the easiest way of making it all stop.
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!

Mind: California. Body: Between US & Europe.

Default Re: Columbine's Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold

Judging by your post, you've clearly missed a lot of things about this case. But I'm not here to educate people about Columbine - there are great documentaries and articles about that. I just wanted to share this link, because it really puts you in the middle of the "Eric Harris universe" and to a degree helps you understand why he did what he did.

And yes, I'm well aware that I'm not going to prevent anything with one thread on a website for a film director, but that doesn't mean that it's useless to talk about it.
    "You know why the departures and the arrivals at LAX are on separate levels? So the 30,000 heartbreakers that come here each month don't notice the 30,000 that are leaving with their hearts broken."