Thread: Tarsem Singh on ‘Mirror, Mirror’ and What Michael Bay Was Like in College

Default Tarsem Singh on ‘Mirror, Mirror’ and What Michael Bay Was Like in College

"When you make something no one hates, no one loves it." - Tibor Kalman

Lol. I remember the Berlin/Bay story from when he was promoting The Fall.

Default Re: Tarsem Singh on ‘Mirror, Mirror’ and What Michael Bay Was Like in College

WOW, I just found out that 2 of my 3 all time favorite directors were classmates (speaking about Zack). Thanks for sharing this.

Senior Member Bot of Badassness's Avatar

Default Re: Tarsem Singh on ‘Mirror, Mirror’ and What Michael Bay Was Like in College

Bay still loved deserts even back in college! Loved how he still kept his style up back then, shooting woman in waterfalls and what not. It would be pretty cool to see those student films, but we know we can't

Thanks for sharing!
    Dude i so wanna see that school project of Michael with the girl under the waterfall i'm really curious, who else?!
    Maybe he could upload it to Vimeo or create a link and Nelson could give us the code for downloading OR..
    Because Pain and Gain is a passion project maybe it could get burned into the Extra's of the disc?
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!