Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yolanthe Sneijder-Cabau in Pain and Gain..

I wanna know what the reason is why she's not in it?
    Didn't she wanna be in the movie herself?
    Does Michael not like the end results?
    Did i say or do something wrong?
    Did Yolanthe do something wrong?

Maybe i don't need to know this stuff but it just sucks she's not in the movie is all..
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!

Anyone..?

No one..? Any news about this..?
    Guess it was to good to be true..
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...

Just before i heard she wasn't gonna be in the movie (i'm assuming) i asked the NOS (Dutch news) to bring Yolanthe in the spotlight when the movie release date would be near that she would be in the Pain and Gain movie and asked them to make it as long as possible (the report) and maybe with the première they could interview her or something.
    Would be good for Yolanthe, the news, Pain and Gain and Michael Bay.
    And i also asked them to name the director of the movie when they report it.
    But shortly after that i heard this f*ckin message that she wouldn't be in the movie.. if this

I also wanna have Twan Huys interview Michael Bay if one is interested for "College Tour."

https://mobile.twitter.com/twanhuijs

http://collegetour.ntr.nl/

P.S: I have filled in the form on the site to suggest you as a guest for the program Michael.
    I hope you're up for it ;P if not you can skip a invitation if you're to busy.

He has interviewed:

- Richard Branson
    - Sting
    - Dalai Lama
    - John Malkovich
    - etc.

He will probably find a location in the U.S. and get students to join the session to ask you some questions etc.

Default Re: Yolanthe Sneijder-Cabau in Pain and Gain..

Who the fuck is giving these threads 1 f*ckin star if i may ask? Who ever it is your a sad little person..

Back on-topic..

I understand it now..

I don't wanna sound coarse but only speak the truth here what i think to make the best of things for movies and setting a example for other girls out there IMO..

Yolanthe, sweety.. if you ever read this.. please gain some muscle mass or a bit of weight.
    We wanna see that hot looking girl back from the FHM photoshoot remember..? That's how we like to see you.. not skinny like other petite soccer mommies.. you looked healthy, you looked great, you looked youthful and that's the Yolanthe i wanna see.
    Best of luck and wishes to you with future projects.

I didn't wanna do this as a fellow Dutchman but it had to be said for good reasons.

Also... IMO..

Message to all celebs:

If you fix your teeth to much (straighten them super vertically) your changing the character of your face which looks unnatural and just looks like you got a denture.. just saying.
    People love difference/divercity including me.
    This is my opinion.

Btw, she is barely in the movie. If you blink, you'll miss her.

Quote Originally Posted by nelson View Post
    Btw, she is barely in the movie. If you blink, you'll miss her.
    Really? I thought she was completely cut out.. but thanks for the info though.
    Unless she had a serious role or small role in it i would be more excited, this doesn't do much for me.
    The character "Dutch" in TF3 had more value to me than this second of Yolanthe, maybe i'll keep an eye open for her..
    Dutch was a mocking ridiculous character but still he was funny and stuff done by a great actor.

At what moment will she appear in the movie?
    I don't mind reading spoilers.