Thread: Target masters

Default Target masters

One new element that can easilly be brought to tf4 is the target master. Imagine in revenge, that sam's shard fell into ironhide's armory instead of sam's kitchen. We would Have had a bunch of robots that transformed into guns: target master

Default Re: Target masters

The thing I don't like about Targetmasters (which are actually the ones holding the gun and not the gun itself) is that the whole concept is too..."Pokemon." The last thing I wanna see are the Autobots and Decepticons dragging along these little critters and when the time comes to battle, they have to shout stuff to their Pokeformers like, "Gatlin gun guy! Transform and jump into my hand!" It ends up becoming a cheap gimmick, which is exactly what the original Targetmasters were.

I agree with Trailbreaker. I would much rather prefer their guns be able to transform in someway but not have a mind of its own.
    "I BELIEVE WHATEVER DOESN'T KILL YOU, SIMPLY MAKES YOU.....STRANGER."

targetsmasters are lame, Hopefully we see some more pretenders in t4, Alice was my favorite character in Rotf.
    There once was a tale about a man who can turn invisible.....

I could prefer some real old school G1 combiners like Menasor or Predaking.... Targetmasters and Headmasters were already too much, and the end of G1. I would rather go minicons if the point is getting small scale robots (pretenders are nice art direction and anime/manga style for cartoons, but the story and the robot in human shape? I pass and let that for power rangers, lol, I dont know why reminds me them...)