View Poll Results: ??

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • An actual/real Ressurection

0 0%
  • Reformat them to Galvatron, Scourge, Cyclonus, whatever!

7 58.33%
  • Doesnt matter to me, just bring them back somehow

5 41.67%

Thread: Would u prefer an real ressurection or reformat

Default Would u prefer an real ressurection or reformat

had a random thought if Bay decides to bring back Megatron, Starscream or Soundwave, what you would prefer an real ressurection (like they did with Megs in ROTF) or an reformat (like Megs to Galvatron and such)

for me, i dont care what they do, i just would like to see them somehow back

Banned

Default Re: Would u prefer an real ressurection or reformat

A reboot of a reboot, rebooted in reboot fashion.

I went with "don't care if they come back at all."

Oh wait, that wasn't even an option.

uggghhhhh, not to be rude or braggy, but i had the first "resurection or brand new original villain" thread, and since then, three more threads of the exact same topic have popped up... includin yours. so that bein said, im gonna happily repeat my opinion on the matter for the thousandth time.

absolutely no ressurections whatsoever. at first i was down for it, but now i realize that the idea is incredibly ridiculous. it would be an insult to the series, for how much crap it takes from critics, to take it to such a low once again after it came back strong w/ DoTM. I just cant stress how unnessasary and stupid it is. What happened to originality. people take it for granted these days. Megs and the other cons had their time for three films, and that was good enough. If they pull that crap, how dare they bring them back again, just so they can die another movie or two down the line. They are better than that, and if your a real Transformers fan, then you wouldnt mind if the main 3 didnt return, for the good of the series. it wont hurt you, Megatron, Starscream, etc, they are on everything transformers related. go tune into TF Prime if you want them. They were in the Movies only a mere year ago, they died, ya should be happy ya got em for 3 films, now let the series continue into something better.
    "You're nothing . . . . . . But Sentinel's Bitch!"

Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker View Post
    I went with "don't care if they come back at all."

Oh wait, that wasn't even an option.

^^^^
    This gets my vote.
    Driller-bot is thirsty.

Pointless thread

Quote Originally Posted by almostthethird15 View Post
    uggghhhhh, not to be rude or braggy, but i had the first "resurection or brand new original villain" thread, and since then, three more threads of the exact same topic have popped up... includin yours. so that bein said, im gonna happily repeat my opinion on the matter for the thousandth time.
    Should be noted that even if you made a thread on a certain topic, there will be still MANY new threads on the same topic by other people

They are better than that, and if your a real Transformers fan, then you wouldnt mind if the main 3 didnt return, for the good of the series. it wont hurt you, Megatron, Starscream, etc, they are on everything transformers related. go tune into TF Prime if you want them. They were in the Movies only a mere year ago, they died, ya should be happy ya got em for 3 films, now let the series continue into something better.
    doesnt matter if i am a real fan or not, i still cant accept a fourth film without them, i want them to stay TILL the real end of the movies, oh and i only watch the tf movies

forgot to mention something

absolutely no ressurections whatsoever. at first i was down for it, but now i realize that the idea is incredibly ridiculous. it would be an insult to the series, for how much crap it takes from critics, to take it to such a low once again after it came back strong w/ DoTM. I just cant stress how unnessasary and stupid it is. What happened to originality. people take it for granted these days. Megs and the other cons had their time for three films, and that was good enough. If they pull that crap, how dare they bring them back again, just so they can die another movie or two down the line.
    then again should be noted that the only reason bay killed them in DOTM was cause that was meant to be his last. until hasbro and paramount forced him to do a fourth one.

it can be guessed that if bay knew he was going to do a tf4, maybe he would had not killed them (or at least he would had let 2 or 1 of them live)

Quote Originally Posted by eagc7 View Post
    forgot to mention something

then again should be noted that the only reason bay killed them in DOTM was cause that was meant to be his last. until hasbro and paramount forced him to do a fourth one.

it can be guessed that if bay knew he was going to do a tf4, maybe he would had not killed them (or at least he would had let 2 or 1 of them live)
    true, true, but now the damage is done. pulling a ressurection off on a bigger scale, after already doing it to one of those characters, implies that the movies have nowhere else to go, the creativity is gone, they are lazy, desperate, dont care for the franchise, and are milking em out as much as humanly possible for a quick buck. it may sound like a good idea to some, but to me, it looks like the worst move possible. have to remember that the audience of these films goes far beyond that of TF fans from the 80's. you have to please the public as a whole, not a singled out group, and if you give them that unoriginality and give them something already seen and dealt w/ for multiple movies, then the next films will struggle.
    "You're nothing . . . . . . But Sentinel's Bitch!"

Quote Originally Posted by almostthethird15 View Post
    true, true, but now the damage is done. pulling a ressurection off on a bigger scale, after already doing it to one of those characters, implies that the movies have nowhere else to go, the creativity is gone, they are lazy, desperate, dont care for the franchise, and are milking em out as much as humanly possible for a quick buck. it may sound like a good idea to some, but to me, it looks like the worst move possible. have to remember that the audience of these films goes far beyond that of TF fans from the 80's. you have to please the public as a whole, not a singled out group, and if you give them that unoriginality and give them something already seen and dealt w/ for multiple movies, then the next films will struggle.
    still i want them back, i dont care what the audience think, i want them back UNTIL THE FILMS are done for real

Quote Originally Posted by eagc7 View Post
    still i want them back, i dont care what the audience think, i want them back UNTIL THE FILMS are done for real
    Why is it so important to you? The best villain in the series so far has been an obscure comic character, so there's every chance that the re-imagining will thrive without them.

You honestly won't go and see TF4 if these 3 guys aren't in it?

Quote Originally Posted by fu2kimus_prime View Post
    Why is it so important to you? The best villain in the series so far has been an obscure comic character, so there's every chance that the re-imagining will thrive without them.

You honestly won't go and see TF4 if these 3 guys aren't in it?
    Cause they are the main Decepticons of the entire Transformers lore!. i dont care of the obscure villians, i only care for Megatron, Starscream and Soundwave, heck when i saw ROTF for the first time, the scene i was waiting to see the most was Megatron Ressurection and to see Starscream again, for DOTM i was wondering when we will see Megatron, Starscream and Soundwave and when they got to africa i was happy to see them again.

i'll still see TF4, but i dont want Bay to continue without those 3

(heck, i even make my own tf series in youtube and i had to bring back Starscream in the fourth episode of my first series after i killed him in ep 2 or 3, cause i cant even dare continuing with them dead (i didnt had a Megatron and Soundwave toys at this point))

In my opinion there are only a few Cybertronians who are able to beat death again and again. These are Optimus Prime, Megatron, Shockwave and Starscream. Although.. Bringing anyone back from the dead again would be a bad move. Death wouldn't mean anything and a lot of the suspense will be lost.
    And since both Prime and Megatron have already returned once it'd be extremely cheesy and lazy to just cast a spell of convenient resurrection on anyone else. Let the dead stay dead from now on. I could however see Shockwave and Soundwave return as we never really saw their Sparks destroyed. Soundwave was shot in the upper chest though and it would probably be a stretch if his Spark wasn't hit. They could've been recovered by other Decepticons while the Autobots was busy with the pillars, Sentinel and Megatron.
    So.. This poll is missing a "None of the above" option..
    "Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder but ugly is there for everyone to see", Kevin Gilbert (1966-1996)

I love reformat

Transformers Universe has a lot of characters to pick...

you can use new villians and heros

Villians: Astrotrain, Unicron, Galvatron, Cyclonus

Heros: Rodimus Prime, Ultra Magnus, Silverbolt, etc

Quote Originally Posted by yubarules77 View Post
    Transformers Universe has a lot of characters to pick...

you can use new villians and heros

Villians: Astrotrain, Unicron, Galvatron, Cyclonus

Heros: Rodimus Prime, Ultra Magnus, Silverbolt, etc
    This

Lightbulb Re: Would u prefer an real ressurection or reformat

U guys should use these characters, rather then doin somethin crazy which upsets fans!! : Astrotrain, Galvatron, Rodimus Prime, Ultra Magnus, Silverbolt etc