Thread: Bring back the old cast

Default Bring back the old cast

I know there is a thread already that the cast might not be back for 4 but I think it deserves its own thread that we fans want the orignal cast back Transformers 4, I do.

Default Re: Bring back the old cast

Aside from the military characters, nobody else really has a right or reason to return. There is nothing left for sam and carly, Simmons, to return. The third made it clear that sam was no more than a messenger, which is plainly scene throughout all the films, with some heroic moments that are already incredibly repetitive. If he played a role in the fourth, it would ultimately become the exact same scenario for him, no matter how different they try to make it. Simmons has no more purpose either,for he would be doing the exact thing as being inside info.

Overall, it all sets up for a similar film, and they need to be removed. Keeping them wouldn't help the Transformers themselves to move forward characters wise. As cameos, ... Yes, that's fine. Even adding a bunch of new cast could and probably will threaten the true stars of the film.
    "Your nothing . . . . . . But Sentinel's Bitch!"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by almostthethird15 View Post
    Aside from the military characters, nobody else really has a right or reason to return. There is nothing left for sam and carly, Simmons, to return. The third made it clear that sam was no more than a messenger, which is plainly scene throughout all the films, with some heroic moments that are already incredibly repetitive. If he played a role in the fourth, it would ultimately become the exact same scenario for him, no matter how different they try to make it. Simmons has no more purpose either,for he would be doing the exact thing as being inside info.

Overall, it all sets up for a similar film, and they need to be removed. Keeping them wouldn't help the Transformers themselves to move forward characters wise. As cameos, ... Yes, that's fine. Even adding a bunch of new cast could and probably will threaten the true stars of the film.
    even the military characters dont need to return, lennox has his family and baby girl.. and epps had already retired and was working at NASA with the wreckers.. so they arnt really needed either..

Im up for an all new cast!

For some reason i would like to see Jim Caviezel somewhere in one of Michael's movies.
    He played a super small role in The Rock as a pilot but he's come a long way as an actor.
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!

And megan fox joins the decepticons *daydreams are cool*
    There once was a tale about a man who can turn invisible.....

Im in full agreement with everything stated here lol, Need to watch all three films again, make it a kick ass weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Gould View Post
    we fans want the orignal cast back Transformers 4, I do.
    Why don't you shut up ? Since when did they appoint you as a spokesperson of the Transformers fans ?
    A poll would have been better in this situation.
    But honestly, your opinion and everyone else's opinion don't matter. The studio along with Michael Bay will decide.
    I'm getting tired of these threads