Thread: I'm not too concerned about the origins compared to......

Default I'm not too concerned about the origins compared to......

I think the Alien origins is not that big a deal to me. In fact, I'm not that concerned about it because it is quite appropriate however one thing that I absolutely hope they retain is the characters is personalities. That is more important to me than anything.

The teenaged aspect of their characters is very important to me. That is the only reason why the audience has favorite turtles
    Transformers 4 Movie Updates on Youtube
    http://www.youtube.com/TheRaginNation

Yeah true, i was Raphael when i was a kid. ;P
    Everybody was someone.

We loved playing the SNES game TMNT Tournement Fighters.
    Bad ass game and still is

But also that atmosphere in those cities where they were located, like NYC you always see those newspapers on the ground, trash and dirt and stuff typical stuff you find in big cities, and not to forget the steam coming through the grills in the streets and stuff that makes NY NY back then.
    Loved that stuff, it was part of TMNT.
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!

Banned

Default Re: I'm not too concerned about the origins compared to......

What I'm curious about is which characters will they include in the movie. I'd like to see the original cast - the 4 turtles, Splinter, Shredder, Krang, April O'neil and also Kasey Jones, Bebop and Rocksteady.

Another thing I'm curious about is how Bay will include a chase scene in the story line? Most of his movies reek of action packed chase scenes, I'm assuming it'll be a skateboard race or chase?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Majestic View Post
    What I'm curious about is which characters will they include in the movie. I'd like to see the original cast - the 4 turtles, Splinter, Shredder, Krang, April O'neil and also Kasey Jones, Bebop and Rocksteady.

Another thing I'm curious about is how Bay will include a chase scene in the story line? Most of his movies reek of action packed chase scenes, I'm assuming it'll be a skateboard race or chase?
    You dont want the female turtle? Sexist! :O

jk

For the kind of take this will be I want to see

Leo as the serious Leader

Mike as the fun-loving pop culture fan

Don as the intelligent scientist

Raphael as Hot headed with occasional/snarks and quips

But when it's time to be serious, they are completely serious enough to show their "ninja discipline".

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Majestic View Post

Well, when it comes to chase scenes, I totally see Casey and Mikey carjacking a cabbie to chase some goons down, and Raph could always have his motorcycle. Tons of opportunities for chase scenes. Hell, we could have Donny and April in the infamous Turtle van, and maybe Leo and Splinter are in the Turtle blimp.