Thread: I'm so fucked...you guys don't even know

Default I'm so fucked...you guys don't even know

I'm so fucking pissed off, and I am so fucked it's not even funny. I just got a $215 ticket for going 70 in a 45 which is bullshit because I don't speed that fast. I pulled out of a friends neighborhood fast and my tires screeched which the cop must have heard and then accidentally clocked the person behind me and thought it was me because of my tires. I don't speed. I'm 22 and this is my 2nd ticket since I've started driving and I've never been in an accident.

Here's the problem though. I do not have the money to pay this off. At all. Like period. Like I have nothing to pay this off. I'm currently trying to pay off thousands in medical bills to pay for 4 surgeries I had from cutting off 3 fingers. Because of trying to pay that off. I am basically living pay check to pay check while trying to go to school. I do not have the money for this. I don't know what I'm going to do. It's looking like now I am going to have to move back in with my parents because of this. Any help with what I could do would be amazing right now. I'm at a loss for what to do. =(

Default Re: I'm so fucked...you guys don't even know

better answer bitch...lmao or I'm gonna start callin you emo,lol.
    "Autobots, let's go dismantle us some decepticons; So transform and roll out!"
    http://www.myspace.com/raddimus33

Man the title of this thread is your fucked and us/ me don't even know.
    Dude...I lost everything I ever owned in a car accident.so stop whining. I lost family heirlooms,collectables and a car...Fuck that I lost everything I ever owned...your not fucked stop whining...thank god for punk
    "Autobots, let's go dismantle us some decepticons; So transform and roll out!"
    http://www.myspace.com/raddimus33

Moderator / formerly "Gunrock" The Great's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xAgonyxScenex View Post
    I'm so fucking pissed off, and I am so fucked it's not even funny. I just got a $215 ticket for going 70 in a 45 which is bullshit because I don't speed that fast. I pulled out of a friends neighborhood fast and my tires screeched which the cop must have heard and then accidentally clocked the person behind me and thought it was me because of my tires. I don't speed. I'm 22 and this is my 2nd ticket since I've started driving and I've never been in an accident.

Here's the problem though. I do not have the money to pay this off. At all. Like period. Like I have nothing to pay this off. I'm currently trying to pay off thousands in medical bills to pay for 4 surgeries I had from cutting off 3 fingers. Because of trying to pay that off. I am basically living pay check to pay check while trying to go to school. I do not have the money for this. I don't know what I'm going to do. It's looking like now I am going to have to move back in with my parents because of this. Any help with what I could do would be amazing right now. I'm at a loss for what to do. =(
    the city will actually work with you ag. i do think they offer payment plans. I am not sure with your state but in wisconsin i had 800 dollars worth of tickets and i was able to pay in installments. Just give the city a call. Be nice as hell and don't let ANYTHING they say agitate you and someone will help you out.

and dude there is nothing wrong with living with your parents while your in school. If they are cool it's not a problem sometimes you have to swallow your pride to get where you need to be in life. anyway good luck
    Last edited by The Great; 01-20-2008 at 08:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by raddimus View Post
    Dude...I lost everything I ever owned in a car accident.so stop whining. I lost family heirlooms,collectables and a car...Fuck that I lost everything I ever owned...your not fucked stop whining...thank god for punk
    I don't think he was whining. Going to school and trying to get the money to stay in school is stressfull. even something as little as this can put you over the edge.

I would suggest the same thing Ag, check your local (district) court office (website perhaps) give them a call. I'm not familiar with Florida laws, but find out what you're payment options are (sometimes the contact info is on the actual ticket), perhaps if you think you have a case, there's always showing up to court and pleading not guilty.

Great has another point. There is absolutely no shame in asking your folks for help. Shit happens man. I had an accident and had to have my left hip replaced at 22. Right in the thick of college. I don't think I would have gotten through with out their help.

Obviously we don't know your parents, but if it's in the cards for them financially to help you out, I would say that it would be prudent to ask them.

tell the court hey there was someone behind me that was speeding...
    the cop thought it was me.. disput it in court tell them your paying off
    hospital bills... get a lawyer by all means so he can help you in court if not your screwed... goodluck
    Optimus Prime. Never disappoints... Unlike YOU, Starscream!

I'm not up on the traffic ticketing system in U.S. but I think it won't hurt to ask your parents for assistance on all possibe options (including the legal aspect).

I hope things will go well with you.

Let me tell you a secret. Your medical bills have nothing to do with your credit score. You can miss payments and/or as long as you send them something they don't care. I sent mine $20 when I owed $200 or so. They just kept billing me, granted I had to pay late fees but it eventually was paid. I had truck payments and insurance to pay, rent, utilities, school loans to pay first. So fuck it, don't worry about it.

I agree with The Great, there is no shame with living with your parents while you are still getting an education or even asking your parents for help to pay the ticket.
    Jesus respawned in 3 days.....

Now that's lag.

Do they offer driver's ed course and just make you pay the court costs?

That's what the city I got mine in did when I got my (first and only) speeding ticket. *knock on wood*

That would help with the paying part. Go to court, see what the judge can offer you after explaining your situation, and then go from there.

Good luck.
    I'm a dog chasing cars. I don't know what I'd do if I caught one. I don't have plans. I just do things. I'm not a schemer.

I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you can't savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments.

I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you... stranger.

Quote Originally Posted by raddimus View Post
    Who the fuck are you to tell me to stop whining. You don't know me, and you don't know my financial situation at all. So fuck you man. I posted on here for some possible help somebody might know of, not for you to be a complete douche bag about it. I'm sorry you lost everything you ever owned, but that doesn't make my situation any less important.

I fucking hate when people pull shit like that. "Oh think of the people in Africa who live in complete poverty." That shit pisses me off. My problems are not less important just because someone has or had it worse off at some point. So don't you dare even pull that shit with me.

Who the fuck are you to tell me to stop whining. You don't know me, and you don't know my financial situation at all. So fuck you man. I posted on here for some possible help somebody might know of, not for you to be a complete douche bag about it. I'm sorry you lost everything you ever owned, but that doesn't make my situation any less important.

I fucking hate when people pull shit like that. "Oh think of the people in Africa who live in complete poverty." That shit pisses me off. My problems are not less important just because someone has or had it worse off at some point. So don't you dare even pull that shit with me.
    And let me just tell ask RAD not to respond so this situation won't esculate. If there is anything after this timeouts will be given out

Welcome to adulthood Agony;it only gets worse. lol

Sell blood, sell plasma, sell sperm...

Quote Originally Posted by Devastator View Post

i hear donating plasma hurts like a bitch...i'll stick with sperm...that doesnt hurt at all lol

i hear donating plasma hurts like a bitch...i'll stick with sperm...that doesnt hurt at all lol

and to raddimus...i'll just assume you were either drunk or having a bad day so i wont hold anything against you.

WOOT!
    "...my heart is turned to stone; I strike it, and it hurts my hand..."

Quote Originally Posted by The Great View Post
    And let me just tell ask RAD not to respond so this situation won't esculate. If there is anything after this timeouts will be given out

BOOOOO!

BOOOO!

Quote Originally Posted by uraydo View Post
    BOOOOO!
    someones on the JUICE!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Great View Post
    someones on the JUICE!!
    DON'T JUDGE MEEEEE!

Quote Originally Posted by Beej View Post
    I don't know what the laws are where you live, but can't you have your day in court and tell them (nicely) that it wasn't you speeding -- actually, if the cop doesn't appear then it's your word verses an absent patrolman's... even if he does appear and it's his word against yours, ask for traffic school -- is that an option now? I'd pay for traffic school cause then the points don't count against you, and your insurance doesn't go up. Check. Ask questions with the department of motor vehicles or the court -- just takes time to inquire, and if you're personable, you might find helpful folk. Smile. Bring tootsie pops or salt water taffy -- something to make others warm up to you and see you as not the same ol' same ol. Grease that wheel. And smile.
    i cant risk losing that case because if i do loose it not only do i have to pay the $215 but i would have to pay court costs as well

Ah that cracked me up!!!! And maybe with your hand injury you can convince the nurse to give you some assistance.

Best of luck though. And like others suggest, parents. In Australia here most kids live at home while studying at university. Except people from rural areas who have to come to the cities to go to university.