Thread: My Optimus Prime Tribute!

Default My Optimus Prime Tribute!

I made this for the last 4 days. Hope you like it. Intentionally I wanted to use music different from the movie score and no dub step. Wanted something more violent that will match with Prime's character from the movies. I used this music inspired from the first Wrath of the Titans trailer. Even tried to match the scenes with the words from the song.
    Would appreciate any comments.

And here is the trailer that inspired me for the music. You can see that the sounds from the beginning match perfectly with the arrival to Earth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHHPPX6dnYU

So we have Ironhide tribute (http://www.shootfortheedit.com/forum/showthread.php?10056-My-Ironhide-Tribute!&highlight=Ironhide+tribute), Optimus tribute...... next stop Bumblebee.

Default Re: My Optimus Prime Tribute!

Loved it!!! really good edit. Just out of curiosity was there a bluray edition of Revenge of the Fallen that came out with the full screen Imax scenes? Mine still has the black bars, just wondering because I would def invest in an Imax edition bluray or whatever. But I love the song and especially the beginning, it was really badass. Good job hope to see more from you in the future.

Senior Member Bot of Badassness's Avatar

Really enjoyed that! :borat

Just wondering why you didn't add the shot of Optimus and Ironhide walking towards Demolisher once they took him out

Quote Originally Posted by BrunnerD View Post
    Loved it!!! really good edit. Just out of curiosity was there a bluray edition of Revenge of the Fallen that came out with the full screen Imax scenes?
    Thanks! You can order the special IMAX edition (Walmart exclusive) from Amazon.com. It also has the bonus features. It costs around $15.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/Tra...=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Quote Originally Posted by Bot of Badassness View Post
    Really enjoyed that! :borat

Just wondering why you didn't add the shot of Optimus and Ironhide walking towards Demolisher once they took him out

Well my timeline had 20 minutes of material only with Optimus. I had to cut it down to 5 so many things were left out.

where did u get all the clips to make this? im also interested in doing something like this

^The World Wide Web.