View Poll Results: Transformers 4 ft. Battlefield 3 - Transformers Mode

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES! This is gonna be freakin awesome Bayformers experience!

2 25.00%
  • But i also want them to create a original TF4 movie game for all consoles..

3 37.50%
  • Naa.. i dont think so..

3 37.50%
  • Battlefield 3 + Transformers = GOLD!

1 12.50%
  • Battlefield 3 + Dinobots = GOLD!

1 12.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: TF4 The Game - BF3 Transformers Mode

Default TF4 The Game - BF3 Transformers Mode

Hey guys!

This might be to early but lets talk about it anyways... as some of you probably know by the Battlefield 3 thread i'm pretty much and have always been a Battlefield guy from the start and everybody pretty much plays this game right now and there are rumors about this Jurassic Horde mode being released as a thank you to all the Battlefield veterans like me and you out there...

...that have supported the whole franchise through the years.. i was checking YouTube once again in the hopes that i might find something that confirms the Dino Mode being released but also if there's ever gonna be a Transformers or Decepticon Mode being released in the future but of course i didn't find anything.. but the info in this next ClevverGames video made me a little enthusiastic for some reason..

Battlefield 3 to stay for years to come...

Could it be that this Jurassic Horde mode is really coming cause BF3 is gonna stay for a few years to come? and is made possible thanks to Universal and Steven Spielberg maybe?
    Could this Jurassic Dino/Horde Mode be some sort of a test for maybe who knows.. a Transformers Mode or should i say "Dinobot or Decepticon Mode?"

These are just wild theories of course.. i'm putting up a poll to see what you guys think about this..?
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!

Default Re: TF4 The Game - BF3 Transformers Mode

I loved TF1 the game a lot because that atmosphere of the movie was perfectly recreated in the movie and TF2 the game as well, i think i was less able to completely immerse myself into the 3rd TF game because it was unknown terrain for me..
    The best TF game for me is a mixture of TF1 and TF2.. TF1 had that atmosphere recreated was really nice to have and TF2 was great because it was an open world (or almost anyways) i think TF2 wins this one although TF3 the game looked really good graphically it didn't entertain me as long as TF2 did with me.. i played TF2 ENDLESSLY! was crazy much!

I loved all the abilities of the characters with Transforming and special moves combined with the Transforming button was excellent!
    Why i loved Starscream so much is because you could fly everywhere with him, he did awesome moves which you wanted him to do and in TF3 you just could do that with him plus the map was to small for him to do cool stuff, and Starscream hovering in vehicle mode was pretty lame to see.. eventhough he had those propellers in his wings that i know of.. was not entertaining at all.. i hope in the next TF4 game this we be brought back like TF2 and just the moves were awesome in TF2! BRING IT BACK!
    All those people who were bitching about the clunky moves and buttons to handle a TF was not deserved because all these people who were bitching about it were not planning to finish the game anyways or were not that big of fans of the movies or TF themselves.. it's a shame TF3 didn't have the TF2 factors..

And just like in ALIEN VS. PREDATOR the game i want there to be a third party! Which one? the military.. yes, boys/guys love to play cowboy and we love to shoot ok! so please bring the option to be a military guy to put down those Transformers.. would be freakin badass i think!

#HASBRO #PARAMOUNT #EAgames Michael Bay? do you read this...?? kids will love this, guys will love this i promise..! For the love of god use what i say here..!
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...

As long as it has headshot as 1 hit kill I am good and I will be happy with any new crazy idea like usually Michael Bay's team do...

Comparing games: ROTF is way better than DOTM ps3 game, plus commanders like Megatron should have back 1 hit kill shot as special skill. I beleive even TF1 the game is better than DOTM game, just no multiplayer and no trophies, could be fixed with a new DLC just for that.

Quote Originally Posted by metsuke
    As long as it has headshot as 1 hit kill I am good and I will be happy with any new crazy idea like usually Michael Bay's team do...

Comparing games: ROTF is way better than DOTM ps3 game, plus commanders like Megatron should have back 1 hit kill shot as special skill. I beleive even TF1 the game is better than DOTM game, just no multiplayer and no trophies, could be fixed with a new DLC just for that.
    Yeah true TF3 was living off of the fame of the War for Cybertron game.
    I have left numerous things on these TF The Game treads and i really hope they listen to me for once.. i did send them link to this forum but of TF3 THE game thread but it was already to late for things to be changed, they already had al idea and went with it.

TF3 was new but really didn't do it for most people sadley enough..
    The characters looked pretty good and all except for Starscream and they were not complex enough and the inviorment was to small..

TF3 is a bad game, hhahahahha, face it, not even wreckers as playable characters, and the game is kind of flat in general. I love ROTF, just multiplayer has almost no community.

By the way I am getting an EagleEye to play kb/m maybe will give another chance to DOTM for ps3 (just cuz almost no people playing ROTF in multiplayer )... I don't like the cybertronian versions for transformers ps3 games, the movie games have better background due to Bay's movies.

Quote Originally Posted by metsuke
    TF3 is a bad game, hhahahahha, face it, not even wreckers as playable characters, and the game is kind of flat in general. I love ROTF, just multiplayer has almost no community.

By the way I am getting an EagleEye to play kb/m maybe will give another chance to DOTM for ps3 (just cuz almost no people playing ROTF in multiplayer )... I don't like the cybertronian versions for transformers ps3 games, the movie games have better background due to Bay's movies.
    Are you kidding me?! There were loads and loads of people playing TF2 multiplayer!! Where have you been all that time? Yes TF2 does not have any people playing today which is pretty sad but i'm also done playing those same maps over and over and over...
    Dude your so right about that regarding Bay's movies! Well said! I also hope it's based on the movies i played TF2 non-stop for 1 and a half year maybe even longer just because of that!

Btw i have more Battlefield 3 meets Transformers VOTES/Likes!!

image-2920121232.jpg

39 votes/likes!

image-2893823614.jpg

21 votes/likes! 60 total!

I did this on IG i said a Like = a vote that you want this to happen.

I also got more then 150 likes on YouTube somewhere with the comment "Battlefield Transformers!" the vis was regarding the Jurrassic horde DLC.
    But certain people think it's all a big joke.. I've looked closely at the image of that DLC and you clearly see a fence that is ripped apart by something with that guy holding flares in his hands.
    Think what you will, i still really want this to happen even if it's a joke..

Lets talk about the game ASAP before they create something dumb that people won't like thats just wasting good money, effort, ink, man hours, and a pollution for the environment by producing the game etc.

We all agree that TF3 was graphicly nice but was not very cool or adventurous as we would have hoped it to be in the Multiplayer mode.. to small maps, the characters etc did look great like i said the graphics looked good.

TF2 was the best game so far, didn't really like the time limits and the way of leveling up.
    Multiplayer is most important to me, people were whinning about the complexity of transforming from vehicle to alt mode which really wasn't that hard to figure out.. if you've played TF1 you would have known how it worked.
    TF2 also looked very nice actually compared to TF3 it might have even looked better.. the map in Shanghai looked excellent and the space to you got to do awesome stunts and cool tricks etc. was just great gameplay..

image-3467748980.jpg

-There shouldn't be a grid/shield thats visable in the maps cause thats just weird to see and it takes space on the disc for no good reason.. let the player have 5 seconds to return or he'll be destroyed, easy enough.
    - i don't wanna have downloadable content anymore this time cause they just did that for the purpose of having DLC's they could have easily placed it on the disc and they took advantage of that.
    I wanna have a complete game with ALL characters that you're able to choose and play with.. EVEN THE FUNNY GOOFY ones.. cause those are the ones you wanna be able to play with and do the weirdest and most fun stuff with.. And the other normal ones are the best ones to do awesome cool stuff with..!
    - No creative limits!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS SO IMPORTANT!!!!!!
    - i wanna be able to be THE HUMAN as well as the Transformer itself. Seperately ofcourse with the human having a objective to help win the match.. I wanna feel small, even if this means weird small running or driving between these giant robots etc. camera views.. just make this work..!
    - I wanna have EA games, creaties of Battlefield, Dice, Frostbite people to sit at the table and make a awesome game.
    Doesn't have to be as big as BF but it has to be cool enough..

Quote Originally Posted by Flyingheart View Post
    TF2 was the best game so far
    Agreed, I want a next-gen version of that game for TF4.

Capture the Shard..? Thats like capture the flag right? So let te human be the flag then.
    When Decepticons capture the human (which is a player not a A.I.) they can Transform into vehicle mode with the human player inside the vehicle and human player is not able to move but only look around whats happening.
    Human is able to run/flee with his own objective on his/her mind.
    Or in hand while in alt mode! This transition from alt mode to vehicle mode with human captured should be possible..!

HUMAN player: Should be able to choose MALE or FEMALE in the game!

When Autobots or Decepticons drop human, human can start running to ards its objective.

Decepticons need to capture human, get objective and fight off Autobots.
    When capturing human they need to smack the human a few times (lightly) or shake him while human is in the hand of Decepticon in their territory to release info or whatever.. Autobots lose.
    Make this experience as cool as possible with moves, tricks, stunts, etc. like in TF2 game that we feel imerged in the game.

*PLEASE TAKE OUR ADVICE* we want a GOOD GAME.

Does anyone know if they started creating the game yet?

Btw i'm popping in the TF2 game in my PS3 right now to see if there are still ppl playing those games. you're welcome to join me, after that i'm popping in TF3 game after that Burnout Paradise i think after that BF3 ;D

My nickname: Flyingheart111 add me if you want.

TF2 no one playing.
    Now TF3..

If there were to be DLC's available.. IT SHOULD BE:

- Playable characters from TF1 the game.
    - Playable characters from TF2 the game.
    - Playable characters from TF3 the game.
    - Playable characters (HUMAN characters and Transformers themselves) that were in the movies but werent available in any of the games.
    - Extra maps.
    - different skins and colors are cool too like in TF2.

Maybe i didn't say it like i should have said it but they are all problems.. i just gave the solution to them all.

I'll be that whinny consumer for just a moment..

- maps are to small
    - having those paths to follow is old and can't be done while your in vehicle mode cause the streets are to small
    - maneuvering was not realistic in TF3
    - TF games do not look like BF3 or BF4 for that matter.
    - Battlefield 3 does not contain Transformers.
    -Battlefield 4 does not contain Transformers.
    - you're not able to play a human character which is just sad.
    - your not able to be the human and have you're own objective.
    - your not able to have a friend be a Transformer and work together as a team or friend/foe relationship in the game which is also very sad.
    - have you ever seen a floating jet before? No those things are called UFO's.
    - your not able to sit in the seat inside your friend or foe Transformer which is another player online or co-op mission.
    -your not able to be a female character in the games which is sad
    -your not able to be one of ALL the characters in the movies.
    -your not able to be Simmons in the wheelchair.
    - there is no female Transformer in the games!
    - the option for cencorship ON and OFF does not excist to see and hear more mature language ALSO online in Multiplayer.
    - The way you lose health and gets regenerated is way to fast in TF3 and was almost perfect in TF2 for 98%.
    - The flames that came out of the vehicles in TF3 were to big.
    - as a human you can not be the flag in capture the flag.
    - the single player was nice but not memorable for ever the Multiplayer is though and did not get enough attention.
    - there were not enough open world maps.
    - there were no nice landscapes like in Burnout Paradise or NFS the run.
    - Not enough music from Steve Jablonsky and other great music.
    - your not able to play your own music or use a code from your purchased TF OST to activate the album to enjoy while playing the game with music also from the movies.

Further more problems are..

Regarding DLC's..
    Your not able to have:

- Playable characters from TF1 the game.
    - Playable characters from TF2 the game.
    - Playable characters from TF3 the game.
    - Playable characters (HUMAN characters and Transformers themselves) that were in the movies but werent available in any of the games.
    - Extra maps.
    - different skins and colors.

These are all problems.. MORE TO COME..

More problems:

- you were not able to drive cars that feel like the cars in Burnout Paradise.
    - You were not able to have caricature characters like with a huge head and tiny body.
    - you were not able to have a motorcicle as a Transformer or whatever.
    - You were not able to have a world like Burnout Paradise.
    - You were not able to have a simple a good in-game menu like in Burnout Paradise.
    - You were not able to do complex maneuvers, stunts and tricks like in TF2 and there were still not enough cool combo's in TF2 to do.
    - You were not able to column buildings in TF3.
    - You were not able to be a F1 Transformer!!!
    - You were not able to be a human on a pocket bike.
    -

- you didn't have a great storyline like in Maffia II or Battlefield or Bad Company games.
    - You didn't have those camera angles while driving like in Maffia II.
    - You didn't have other A.I. cars driving in the streets.
    - You could rip a lantarnpole out of the ground and smack it against another Transformer.
    - You couldn't havent TF game simular to Burnout Paradise.
    - You didn't have anything to protect yourself with.
    - You could pick up a car or a driving car and use it for different purposes.
    - You didn't have a "home" in the games like in Maffia II.
    - You couldn't drive fast in TF3 like in TF2 or Burnout P.

Guys if you have anything to say to let them know how you want the game to be please do it now rather than later when its to late ok.. like so..

Another PROBLEM is:

- There was no Transformer available who had flametrowers in TF3.

the only problem with this is the followng:

Battlefield 3 SUCKS.

but this is the internet and my opinion doesnt count :P
    >Strangetown< A webcomic based (loosely) on the North Wales town of Llandudno. Go on you know you want to!

Quote Originally Posted by the_almighty_moo View Post
    the only problem with this is the followng:

Battlefield 3 SUCKS.

but this is the internet and my opinion doesnt count :P
    Yes we all know how much you like your Mass Effect..

BF3 is far, far, faaaarrrr away from being a sucky game.
    Haven't played it for almost 2 months and still enjoy the game, the maps are getting pretty old now.. the old maps in particular.

If they would place drones and subs in the game i would be a even happier guy.
    And have more tasks to do.

Its late again.. couldn't sleep.. love is a b*tch..

Yes we all know how much you like your Mass Effect..

BF3 is far, far, faaaarrrr away from being a sucky game.
    Haven't played it for almost 2 months and still enjoy the game, the maps are getting pretty old now.. the old maps in particular.

If they would place drones and subs in the game i would be a even happier guy.
    And have more tasks to do.

Its late again.. couldn't sleep.. love is a b*tch..
    now Mass Effect is a game they could base it on
    >Strangetown< A webcomic based (loosely) on the North Wales town of Llandudno. Go on you know you want to!

Quote Originally Posted by the_almighty_moo View Post
    now Mass Effect is a game they could base it on
    Damn...a BioWare developed Transformers game would be EPIC! You play as an Autobot or Decepticon, customizable appearance, paragon or renegade, etc. etc.

Ironhide: "Can it wait a bit? I'm in the middle of some calibrations."

Everybody knows that the world of Battlefield is made to handle the destruction of Michael Bay's awesome action packed movie themes.. it's a logic to choose for a BF type world.. plus nothing but military muscle..

*HOOAH!*

A BF3 movie - Almost Transformers-like (a super tank)

Go watch for yourself:

The only thing thats missing is * * *!TRANSFORMATION!* * *

It uses the electromagnetic pulse that Starscream used..
    It got posted by the official Battlefield FB page.
    Let's hope they have a nose for what people wanna see in the next BF4 game.. *cough transformers cough*

All games should have different weather paterns btw.. i played BF2 on PC and soletimes it was raining AND! you had thunder! 1 out of 100 times you had this.. IT WAS AWESOME!

A BF3 movie - Almost Transformers-like (a super tank)

Go watch for yourself:

The only thing thats missing is * * *!TRANSFORMATION!* * *

It uses the electromagnetic pulse that Starscream used..
    It got posted by the official Battlefield FB page.
    Let's hope they have a nose for what people wanna see in the next BF4 game.. *cough transformers cough*

All games should have different weather paterns btw.. i played BF2 on PC and soletimes it was raining AND! you had thunder! 1 out of 100 times you had this.. IT WAS AWESOME!
    Should be interesting if is the other way, when you are at a human scale character fighting mega scaled robots... something like Lost Planet 2 (my still favorite game over all, and one of the best done for console) if is up to me, I should hire the same team to produce the next gen of Transformers games.