Thread: Rosie on Twitter: I don't think I will return for Transformers 4

Default Rosie on Twitter: I don't think I will return for Transformers 4

I think she did pretty good in DOTM but honestly I'm happy that there will be a change.

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transf...rmers-4-a.html

Default Re: Rosie on Twitter: I don't think I will return for Transformers 4

Where the hell is this going to.. :wtf pppffff this blows dudes..
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!

Interesting, but is that her official Twitter page? Because in her description box it says verified account but wouldn't there be a blue check mark?
    "I BELIEVE WHATEVER DOESN'T KILL YOU, SIMPLY MAKES YOU.....STRANGER."

Quote Originally Posted by swishbig View Post
    Interesting, but is that her official Twitter page? Because in her description box it says verified account but wouldn't there be a blue check mark?
    Most celebrities do that cause its to much hustle to get that Twitter Verified thingy..

https://twitter.com/#!/verifiedBut

https://support.twitter.com/groups/31-twitter-basics/topics/111-features/articles/119135-about-verified-accounts

But i think it's her..
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...

Senior Member I Fight Giant Robots's Avatar

Guys, I got good news. This is false,
    THIS is her official twitter:
    http://twitter.com/#!/rosiehuntington

I know because the official twitter for this website, s4te is following her!
    I Fight Giant Robots

The chances for most of the original cast not to return is pretty big. Mainly because Shia won't be back (or at least that was what he said).

Yesterday I read a post on Tyrese Gibson's twitter page in which he said something like:
    "To all Transformers fans, I'll do my best to fix this:" and then he quoted Josh Duhamel's statement that no one of the original cast is returning. So at this point we can consider Tyrese is also out.

Personally the only 3 human characters that I cared about in DOTM were Tyrese, Turturro and Tudyk. Tyrese is closely connected to the other cast but I can definitely see Turturro and Tudyk reprise their roles even if the script is totally different.

I honestly don't think that it will matter. If they are re-imaging the series, then why not change the whole cast? I think a whole new direction is what is needed. While I liked the first trilogy, I think change will be good.
    "Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing." Optimus Prime

Well this is not what i had in mind for TF4.. i want those human elements in the movie.. Time will tell if any of the cast will return...

Quote Originally Posted by Flyingheart View Post
    Well this is not what i had in mind for TF4.. i want those human elements in the movie.. Time will tell if any of the cast will return...
    same here
    I Fight Giant Robots

I hope no one returns. We need a new story arc and new center story, we could potentially start a whole new triology. They've done everything they could possibly do with the current group without it being overly stale.

What would be next? Sam gets married, during the wedding there is a 10 minute scene of his mom getting drunk at the reception and saying "quirky" and embarassing things to carly's family, only to puke on bumblebee outside the reception. Enough already.
    "Keep laughing. As long as you're laughing you still have hope." ~ Moe Howard

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder View Post
    I hope no one returns. We need a new story arc and new center story, we could potentially start a whole new triology. They've done everything they could possibly do with the current group without it being overly stale.

What would be next? Sam gets married, during the wedding there is a 10 minute scene of his mom getting drunk at the reception and saying "quirky" and embarassing things to carly's family, only to puke on bumblebee outside the reception. Enough already.
    We dont want the parents back. We just want the heroes. Sam Witwicky, Lennox, Epps, and Carly since she's sam's girlfriend and it wouldn't make sense for her to leave. And i think it would be cool if simmons were to return as well, but it's more important for the main heroes to return, I think.
    I Fight Giant Robots

I dont know i like them... I wouldnt mind, they are fun human elements in the movies and not to forget they help us a little "She Comes First" ;P not a terrible book btw.

TF is a movie for young and old, maybe there are kids out there who have terrible parents and these kids watching TF look up to Sam's parents for comfort we have no idea what kind of effect every character has on people all around the world.
    Just saying..

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder View Post
    You're right. But I think Paramount managed to convince Bay for a final time and they'll try to stay close to the trilogy so far. After TF4 the road is open for something completely new. Indeed they've done everything they could so far and the only way for TF4 to show something new is if they increase the scale - Unicron. It makes sense - Devastator - The Driller - Unicron. It'll be hard but TF: Prime showed that it's possible to introduce a plausible Unicron.

Is to early to talk about it... Even Michael Bay said the 3rd movie was the last.