Thread: Tf4 3d

Default Tf4 3d

Please don't make it in 3D. IMAX is superior in almost every way. Why is IMAX not catching on? The 7 minutes prologue of The Dark Knight Rises in IMAX was more immersive than 2.5hrs of TF3 in 3D. The movie is great. 3D IS NOT.

Here's in hopes audiences' voice will be heard.

Default Re: Tf4 3d

disagree
    It needs to be in FULL 3D this time around. There are now better and smaller 3d cameras out there.

Looks like the majority of people want it in 3D.

http://www.shootfortheedit.com/forum...ns4mers-and-3D

3D all the way!!!! but yeah I do love Imax, but I am a huge 3D fan and to have my favorite films in 3D is key, so please make it in 3D

IMAX and 3D, please.

Did anyone actually see TDK Rises prologue in IMAX? If you had, I think you would give the edge to IMAX....In that 7 minutes I was drowned in the scene. The barrier of film was literally broken..at least that's what me and my friends thought.

Senior Member I Fight Giant Robots's Avatar

I'll enjoy the movie in any format! As long as its transformers 4, I'll watch it anyhow and be pleased. But i will admit, the 3d was very cool and it would be cool if they were to make it that way again.
    I Fight Giant Robots

If TF4 is gonna be more in space and less on earth like everybody is claiming then Michael doesnt have to film that much in 3D it'll all be done on computer..
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!

I would rather have the fight scenes be shot with an IMAX camera than the whole movie be shot in 3D but....both together would be more of my liking.
    "I BELIEVE WHATEVER DOESN'T KILL YOU, SIMPLY MAKES YOU.....STRANGER."

Although the 3d in Dark of the Moon was good I do think 3D is an overrated and unneeded addition to any movie. It is a gimmick to cash in for the studios.

Just a well shot movie in 2d is much better to see.

don't want 3d,

wants a 2D rollercoaster ride like ROTF but better,
    There once was a tale about a man who can turn invisible.....

Senior Member Bot of Badassness's Avatar

Could this thread have a poll?

I personally don't care if its 3D or not. I know they will make even better 3D than the last one BUT I would love to see it shot in IMAX.

Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol is freaking AMAZING in IMAX. Moreso, than the 3D in DOTM and the reason why was because your eyes could see the grandness of the scene so easily. I just feel the IMAX format is superior than even great 3D.

The best 3D I've seen in a motion picture is Hugo and the best 3D I've seen ever in my life is from those documentaries that we see in an IMAX theater.
    Transformers 4 Movie Updates on Youtube
    http://www.youtube.com/TheRaginNation

Default Re: Transformers 4 frame rate

Will it be in in 48fps?

From Collider:
    Why 48 Frames Per Second Is the Future of Filmmaking (Probably, If We Let It)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brendan Bettinger
    If you are at Collider, you probably watch a lot of movies. Based on our demographics, most of you have seen The Hobbit. A significant portion of you will see The Hobbit in 48 frames per second. Virtually all of you who do will think the higher frame rate looks strange, at least at first. And yet, Hobbit director Peter Jackson proclaims 48fps is the future of filmmaking. Critics are far from convinced, calling the new look “a gaudy high-definition tourist attraction” and “washed out and flat, yet unforgiving in its hyper-realism.”

Jackson’s push for 48fps (also known as High Frame Rate or HFR) has sparked a surprisingly heated debate over what seems like a relatively simple technological innovation. Although my first viewing of The Hobbit was a peculiar experience, I am a believer in 48fps. So after the jump, I examine the arguments for and against 48fps, the neuroscience behind the negative response, and what it will take for HFR to find widespread acceptance.

Imax 3D, please. Best format for Transformers. And 48 fps as an additional option, as I can see 48 fps really beeing a great addition to Michael Bays style of filming.

HFR would be beast!!! I hope Bay does it in HFR 3D IMAX or something
    At least 3D.

It's up to Paramount.

3D and Dinobots is a must for me!!!

Wink Re: Tf4 3d

i think 3D movies are increasing expectations. so after wearing the glasses you think that see wonderful scenes. but it doesnt.

there are too many bad 3d movies.. for 2 min 3d scene, we wear the glasses whole the movie. (example, amazing spiderman) the directors could ask how they can improve the scene. its all about the brainstorm.. but they don't do i think..
    i am not spielberg but as a audience , i want to satisfy

i like 3d at the Tf3..

also i hope we see Tf4 as 3d with the wonderful scenes

i wish to see optimus primes sword pass over in front of my nose,
    (slow motion) imagine that

also, tf1 is the best.. i cant feel something at the tf2 and tf3 , while i watching the tf1

scorponok attack
    blackout attack
    barricade - bumblebee chasing scene
    ironhide : its starscream // scene
    starscream attacks scenes (this brutal killer, cried when his eyes was injured in the tf3.. bullshit)
    this are nervous scenes. we see real fight, real movie!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjeXQrrUsjo do you feel what i feel ?
    what ever..

3D barely works with me. In TF3 the only 3D that worked was the opening shot of floating over the paramount logo and the title of the movie. Everything else that was suppose to be 3D didn't seem 3D to me, I just wasn't getting the effect.
    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."
    -John Wayne (The Shootist)

Quote Originally Posted by MrX View Post
    3D barely works with me. In TF3 the only 3D that worked was the opening shot of floating over the paramount logo and the title of the movie. Everything else that was suppose to be 3D didn't seem 3D to me, I just wasn't getting the effect.
    I personally thought the scenes on Cybertron were really good 3D, along with the birdmen scenes.