Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Transformers 4 - The Cast

Default Transformers 4 - The Cast

Hey guys,

Kind of early but.. do you guys think Rosie will return?
    I sure hope so, but it all depends on the speed of Shia's filming in his movie (that i posted about and was disputed by you guys) i guess.. =/ of course Paramount could play it safe and film it from a different character's point of view..

When i read this i was thinking and hoping it would mean that they have approached her asking if she wants to return to TF4 if the storyline let's her.. and i read this before there were any announcements yet about TF4.
    But i could be wrong of course and might be just a simple tweet that she misses her friends.. interpret this how ever you like..
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!

Default Re: Transformers 4 - The Cast

Just my opinion, highly doubtful. They already said it was a re-imagining so it would be kind of silly to bring back the same cast because it would defeat the purpose. I think it's time to start fresh.
    "Keep laughing. As long as you're laughing you still have hope." ~ Moe Howard

I would almost like to see more material from sector 7 and the coverup stuff and the seekers. I feel those parts weren't really explored enough in the first two movies. Not sure if they are going backwards in time to go forward with the story, but it would lend itself to these two concepts. If they do go backwards in time, they can use characters that we already know, just perhaps less of them and more emphasis on the robots. I know it would cost an insane amount of money to have a movie of just robots (the animation costs would be insane for a 2+ hour movie) and they will need human involvement to keep the costs down.
    "Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing." Optimus Prime

I still think back to when Tyrese Gibson tweeted "Transformers 4.... In Motion!" Tyrese is a huge Transformers fan and he wants to come back, so I wonder if he'll return. And with Rosie, I don't see her coming back unless Shia does.

If they're going to start fresh with new humans, I think it would be reasonable to include Lennox's daughter. ... Yeah! Remember her from the first movie? Of course, she'd have to be a bit grown up by now...
    I hate haters...
    Because "Dark of the Moon was f*cking robbed."

I don't think they are going to completely remove all of the cast from the original 3 movies.

Shia is Spielberg's guy but Shia has insisted he wants no part of TF4. It wouldn't surprise me though when the pre production smoke clears that Shia ends up back on board.

However in scenario 2 with no Shia.

I expect only 3 of the remaining cast come back. Josh, Tyrese and John in a limited capacity much like DOTM.

Best case scenario if they decide to go with a straight sequel.

I'd subtract Sam's parents for good. Let them die in the canon lol and go bold with some sort of reunion/patching things up with Megan Fox and have Rosie in the film as well if only for continuity purposes.

I know I know the PR going back to the end of ROTF and pre production of DOTM/consequent release of DOTM wasn't the best of times between both sides but I'd like to see a return and no. Not a love triangle. Just I'd rather have Mikeala than Sam's parents IF and ONLY IF they decide to go with a straight sequel. Mikeale could be killed off in the canon or save them or idk something plausible.

Pipe Dream aside.

I don't think they will completely remove the original cast but I do expect some changes.

Yea, I'd like to see Megan in the movie as a very, very small role, but I doubt it will happen.

I'd rather them take John out just because he was mainly there for humor in DOTM. I want to keep the humor in TF4 at a very minimum...more robot screen time!
    "I BELIEVE WHATEVER DOESN'T KILL YOU, SIMPLY MAKES YOU.....STRANGER."

Quote Originally Posted by swishbig View Post
    I'd rather them take John out just because he was mainly there for humor in DOTM. I want to keep the humor in TF4 at a very minimum...more robot screen time!
    Can robots have humor?

Keep in mind, this is movie based off a children's toy.

Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker View Post
    Can robots have humor?

Keep in mind, this is movie based off a children's toy.
    Yes that is true but, but Bay said he wanted to make DOTM a lot darker and then recently said that he wants to make TF4 like the final battle of Chicago so....less humor!

Btw, robots can have humor..like Jazz in TF1: "What's crackin' lil bi***es but I guess that does make it more profane for young viewers.

Quote Originally Posted by swishbig View Post
    Yes that is true but, but Bay said he wanted to make DOTM a lot darker and then recently said that he wants to make TF4 like the final battle of Chicago so....less humor!
    He did? Where?

Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker View Post
    He did? Where?
    http://www.shootfortheedit.com/forum...Transformers-4

Don't know if it's a reliable source but that's where I got it from

Senior Member Bot of Badassness's Avatar

I hope for Rosie to return. Lennox and Epps should return to. If Sam does return, he should be working at NEST now, actually working with the Autobots now instead of being to the side and having to meet up with them all the time.

Can't see anywhere Simmons could go...

I'd like to see Tyrese and Josh Duhamel's characters return for this film.
    I personally feel there's no where else Shia's character can go so it's not
    really necessary to have his character back and he said many times he wouldn't be back
    if they did another. But sometimes things change of course so we shall see.
    I do like the idea of the film as a whole having the feel of the last hour of Dark Of The Moon.
    And if thats the case it will one hell of a ride. I kno Michael wont let us down
    so I'm just gonna sit, wait, and check the updates whenever they come.
    One thing for sure...I'll be there opening night June 27, 2014.

Turturro and Tudyk again, playing different characters, with the robots confused because they are too similar to those characters they met the last time they fought, but they are not.

And at the end... TADA! They are the same!

Shia and Rosie did out standing acting in DOTM, if they were to come back I'd like 'Spike' to take on his role in G3 a ambassador of earth to aliens, or just the autobots. Hell make him president. Maybe he and carly settled down and had a kid. Lennox and Epps are a must return. They are the two connecting ties of the military to the autobots. Perhaps Lennox's daughter? Daddy's little girl that ironhide rubbed off on when it comes to a gun. xD

Senior Member Bot of Badassness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ol' Ironhide View Post
    Maybe he and carly settled down and had a kid.
    Daniel Witwicky?

Cate Blanchett could play Carly's mother Beautiful woman and a great actress and she looks a bit like Rosie i wonder if she would be in for such a movie?

Maybe Russel Crow could play Sam's crazy uncle? :P

I know $$$ :-(
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...

I doubt that we'll see anyone's parents in TF4. And if we do, they better be played by someone who is not famous. This way we could be sure that their role will be a small one.

I just read the TF4 thread Michael made yeah i understand now, and thats true a small role you dont need famous actors for that.

Quote Originally Posted by MV95 View Post
    I still think back to when Tyrese Gibson tweeted "Transformers 4.... In Motion!" Tyrese is a huge Transformers fan and he wants to come back, so I wonder if he'll return. And with Rosie, I don't see her coming back unless Shia does.
    If I could only choose one returning human from the first three movies, it would definitely be Tyrese.

Senior Member I Fight Giant Robots's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Flyingheart View Post
    I just read the TF4 thread Michael made yeah i understand now, and thats true a small role you dont need famous actors for that.
    A small role for what? I like how the past three movies were done. I liked how the main human character was heavily involved though.
    I Fight Giant Robots

Senior Member I Fight Giant Robots's Avatar

I would like the main characters to come back: Shia, Rosie, Josh, Tyrese.
    ALOT of people on twitter want them back too it seems...So, I'm hoping they do...
    I Fight Giant Robots

I think i had enough of the old cast. im sort of tired of Sam's loud obnoxious screaming during "comedy" scenes. It needs to start with all new people. Id only be cool with josh and tyrese's character returning because when they were on screen, comedy wasnt an option.
    "You're nothing . . . . . . But Sentinel's Bitch!"

Lightbulb Re: Transformers 4 - The Cast- from sector-7's point of view

I feel...they should write Transformers4 from sector-7's point of view. what happened on cybertron and how they discovered this planet(Earth), that would be fun to watch
    and ofcourse cast would gradually follow the sector7 team members -Agent simmons and etc