Id like to see bumblebee finally talk without the radio

Default Re: Fanwishes for T4

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Albershide View Post
    WOW this is the best idea I've heard. Sounds amazing Cesar. :borat

Quote Originally Posted by CesarCardoso View Post
    Thanks
    I already see the scene in my head. And obviously the first car that comes to mind is:

Nelson, text message Michael with Cesar's brilliant idea.

Okay, I'll throw in one fan wish of mine.

I think the Autobots need a real titan on their side, a diesel locomotive. Imagine an epic battle scene taking place on the rails. It would be epic.

When I saw this new EMD SD70ACe, I immediately thought, "Ultra Magnus."

Senior Member Bot of Badassness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker View Post
    Okay, I'll throw in one fan wish of mine.

I think the Autobots need a real titan on their side, a diesel locomotive. Imagine an epic battle scene taking place on the rails. It would be epic.

When I saw this new EMD SD70ACe, I immediately thought, "Ultra Magnus."

Or we could have a real badass train for a Decepticon.

Or we could have both for that action scene.

Quote Originally Posted by Bot of Badassness View Post
    Or we could have a real badass train for a Decepticon.

Or we could have both for that action scene.
    It's too bad we couldn't have the Driller involved in this scene. You've got Ultra Magnus disguised as a single locomotive, hauling the Autobots/supplies/weapons/etc.

And then you got the Driller, disguised as an entire 50 tanker car consist, chasing the Autobot train, smashing into the back of the train a bit, transforms, dives into the ground, pops out next to the Autobot train, and wraps around it like a boa constrictor, then Magnus uncouples and transforms, narrowly escaping being crushed.

But, I suppose a single locomotive Decepticon fighting Magnus would work as well.

I always liked the train transformers idea but the limitation of his movement only on trails is a big problem. Maybe they could make him transform his wheels into tyres when he hits the road.

I always liked the train transformers idea but the limitation of his movement only on trails is a big problem. Maybe they could make him transform his wheels into tyres when he hits the road.
    Now wouldn't that be an interesting site on your daily commute. You're just driving down the highway, when suddenly...

But seriously, that would look a bit silly. But it's nowhere near as silly as a locomotive transforming into a space shuttle and flying away.

Oh wait...

But seriously, that would look a bit silly.
    Well something more subtle will do the trick.
    Still it's better than trying to explain why a super advanced alien robot transforms into a train and can't do shit because he has to follow only the railroads.
    Maybe this is exactly how the idea of the triple changers was born. Someone said:
    - Hey, it would be cool to have a train transformer
    - yeah right, but what happens when he has to go off rails
    - weeeelll theeen he transforms into a shuttle...... BOOOM - Astrotrain!

Well something more subtle will do the trick.
    Still it's better than trying to explain why a super advanced alien robot transforms into a train and can't do shit because he has to follow only the railroads.
    Maybe this is exactly how the idea of the triple changers was born. Someone said:
    - Hey, it would be cool to have a train transformer
    - yeah right, but what happens when he has to go off rails
    - weeeelll theeen he transforms into a shuttle...... BOOOM - Astrotrain!
    If you're going to be a space shuttle, why be a single locomotive at all? Why have a land based alt mode when you can just fly all the time? (Another problem I have with triple changers.)

I just think the Autobots need a really big bot on their side that represents raw power. Not combiner big, but someone who could tower over Optimus. A diesel locomotive just screams this.

For astrotrain make him a railwork car which is slightly smaller and for his 3rd mode have him as a tank but just have hidden then treads and use train wheels as wheels for tank?

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew62 View Post
    For astrotrain make him a railwork car which is slightly smaller and for his 3rd mode have him as a tank but just have hidden then treads and use train wheels as wheels for tank?
    Where does the "Astro" part come in, though?

Senior Member Bot of Badassness's Avatar

Where does the "Astro" part come in, though?
    He's an alien robot, Astrotrain (and making him a train) is just fine.

Astrotrain's name just pisses me off. He doesn't turn into a train, he turns into a locomotive. A train is an entire group of cars connected end to end. One loco does not make a train. If his name made sense, he'd have to be a whole friggin' train with cars and everything.

Wait a sec, that's it! Why not make Astrotrain......a whole friggin' train? That turns into an alien shuttle? He'd be massive.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew62 View Post
    If there was anything i would put in the movie would be a transformer sniper so like in the city battle where the militairy used snipers to kil. A transformer with a sick powerful sniper would make one great firefight
    If you're reading the new comics, Perceptor is super badass sniper

Here comes a lot of rambling without any clear order or reason..

One thing that can make TF4 tank is if Bay and Co try to outdo the final fight of TF3. I've seen countless sequels fall due to this. Always trying to top the previous movie in number of explosions, size of things, number of combatants, amount of jokes, etc. Animé often falls into this, where each season has to have a much tougher bad guy, and they're always the badest of guys.. Until next season where the new enemy is the most evil and powerful guy ever.. So it goes..

I was actually glad when Bay said he wouldn't direct the fourth film. Not because I don't enjoy TF1 and TF3 but because we'd be getting a new take on it. I would've loved it if Spielberg directed the fourth film (as long as he stays away from his trademarked sentimentality he inserts into a lot of his projects). Or Christopher Nolan? Try to wrap your brain around what he'd do with it. So in short: Don't try to outdo TF3, do something different instead.

As for bots.. Shockwave! Using him as "cannon fodder" in TF3 angered me immensely. It was such a waste. That's one character that you can do so many things with. Both the Autobots and Decepticons have almost forgotten why they're fighting. It's all they know. The hatred between the two sides is so strong that the difference between them are at times nothing more than an excuse to fight. Shockwave is pure and cold logic. I remember in the comics the Autobots at one time lost sight of why they were fighting and didn't see the collateral damage they were causing. That's a possible storyline. As Megatron said to Optimus at the end of TF3 "What would you be without me?". They've both been locked in battle for millenniums and don't really know how to do anything but fight.

To Dinobot or not to Dinobot.. Grimlock is one of those interesting characters who are very close to the line between Autobot or Decepticon. I'm talking the comic book character and not the 0 IQ cartoon. There's a HUGE difference and I can imagine that Mr Bay are only really aware of the cartoon. Grimlock doesn't have to be a t-rex, as he doesn't really care for being discrete and thus can have a kickass Cybertronian alt-mode.

I'd also like to see bots with extraordinary abilities. Like Mirage who can make himself invisible. Skywarp has the ability to make a personal Space Bridge, something that's been lost for eons. Soundwave could have had the ability to hide his Energon signature. Stuff like that. The abilities from long before the Cybertronians were locked in their Civil War.

More mythology would be awesome. Maybe show us a bunch of planets which the Cybertronians have fought over, which have all ended up in flames. Show us just how destructive their war is. How it's spanned tens of thousands of years across countless worlds. This could be why Optimus Prime is so determined to protect Earth. He is directly responsible (by shooting the Allspark into space) for Earth turning into a battlefield. He wants to protect Earth from what has happened across the entire galaxy.

One thing that I feel needs to be explored.. Energon.. Don't the Cybertronians ever run low? Our Earth energy sources can't possibly be enough. They should be needing a new source of Energon soon or be forced to go into stasis or simply just die. This is where Shockwave could come back (we didn't see his Spark being destroyed in TF3). He's got some device or plan or something. Check the comics where he flies around the galaxy altering planets to produce Energon after a long chain reaction.

But the most important part.. Do NOT try to outdo TF3 in action. Just do something different. Make a smaller art-film with lots of odd angles and stuff that only pompous critics ever understands. Kidding.. Don't do that
    About the script.. Get in contact with Simon Furman. He's written some of the best Transformers storylines since the 80's. Whenever I see his name on a comic I know I'm in for a real treat. Also there needs to be a clear indicator why Earth is so important. It's too big a coincidence that the Allspark would crash into the very planet where the old Primes had hidden the Matrix along with the last Harvester. The very same planet Megatron and Sentinel conspired thousands of years ago to use to rebuild Cybertron, without knowing that the Matrix was hidden there. Maybe get Furman to do his magic and get Primus into the picture? Unfortunately with Primus comes Unicron and I think the whole planet-eating robot just won't work in a live-action movie. What are the humans going to do against that? Hold hands, sing songs and hope that the champion of love and justice, Sailor Moon, will appear to save the day?

PS Anyone able to spot my reference to the author Kurt Vonnegut Jr? (Tip: It's a line he often uses, especially in the fantastic book Slapstick)
    "Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder but ugly is there for everyone to see", Kevin Gilbert (1966-1996)

Astrotrain's name just pisses me off. He doesn't turn into a train, he turns into a locomotive. A train is an entire group of cars connected end to end. One loco does not make a train. If his name made sense, he'd have to be a whole friggin' train with cars and everything.

Wait a sec, that's it! Why not make Astrotrain......a whole friggin' train? That turns into an alien shuttle? He'd be massive.
    Well when you look at him...do you expect people to say "It's a train" or "It's a locomotive"....so yeah
    "I BELIEVE WHATEVER DOESN'T KILL YOU, SIMPLY MAKES YOU.....STRANGER."

Quote Originally Posted by swishbig View Post
    Well when you look at him...do you expect people to say "It's a train" or "It's a locomotive"....so yeah
    I guess the whole misconception comes from the fact that when people see a train, the first thing they see is the front of it. So hence: loco = train.

Sorry, as a rail fan it's just one of those big pet peeves I have.

Maybe have Astrotrain as the locomotive, and individual transformers as the cars? Then they combine into a gigantic Transformer and/or an alien warship?

Quote Originally Posted by Universal Kalle View Post
    But the most important part.. Do NOT try to outdo TF3 in action. Just do something different. Make a smaller art-film with lots of odd angles and stuff that only pompous critics ever understands. Kidding.. Don't do that
    I keep telling myself the same thing. I to was also a little concerned by Bay returning, cuz i dont want him to approach the 4th as something that must be bigger. If they try to outdo themselves, it first of all becomes redundant, and second, digs a deeper hole for themselves when the time comes for the second trilogy to end. having six films, all trying to end with a battle bigger than the last, screams trouble. its impossible, and jeapordises so much. the next trilogy has to build up to something wicked once again.

id actually highly prefer the next film to be mostly dialogue among the transformers, considering they get the best dialogue out of all the characters, and sadly the least.
    "You're nothing . . . . . . But Sentinel's Bitch!"

As a true Transformers & Bay Fans, all i wanna wish is that no protoform and unrecognized robot in the movies...In 2nd & 3rd film, they are mostly military fighting decepticons..Why not just 10% human vs robots & 90% robots vs rovots in the movie???And the most important is we wanna see every robot from the animated series and not the unknown crap protoform soldier...Bring enough screen time on each robots with own fight scene please..at least about 5 minutes per robot please...
    There maybe not enough budget to achieve that but why not??I can bet all audience will not only watch one time but 2 or 3 times in cinemas all around the world..All we need is cool robot fight scene with massive and intense action...and bring in aerial fight and combiner in transformers 3 with a budget around 250-300million, I believe the box office gross at least can reach 1.5billion worldwide!Trust me everybody,as a sample Avengers budget exceed all TF movies and bring in massive action sequences that not disappoint all marvel fans,most important they got show every character talent, i think TF fans wanna to see that too...please Michael Bay,I hope you can watch all my article..I'm just sad why TF movie would be get bad from 1st to 3rd...1st i give 9.5,2nd 7.5 & 3rd just got 6.5 only...

TF fight scene similar forest battle in ROTF, but better of course
    There once was a tale about a man who can turn invisible.....

Ive always just hated the dinobots idea.
    as from a fan based youtube quote ("Optimus Prime Cereal" Series), "Oh hi, im wheeljack, i make stupid robots"
    Honestly... mimic their strength and intelligence factor to create havoc upon themselves. Its like a bitter aftertaste to a nice treat.
    Thus said, nonono lol, id really not see them playing a roll in the movie.

If a new form of power is wanted, maybe a plot revolving around releasing the aerial bot potential... but, that is pretty difficult for non-tf fans to understand.

My wishes
    Bring back Ironhide heh... not going to happen
    Keep the focus on the main few transformer characters... but give them each 2 or 3 scenes in the movie (combined or solo). That way they can atleast be recognized and understood. Ratchet in TF3 was pretty one sided and sort of used in spite of his true abilities and skills. Even in Xmen First Class the beast develops tools and technology to help them, which was fun and intriguing. Sure they had Einsteinbot (sorry the names lacking me) have some technology to give but it didnt quite feel the same.

So my hopes would really just be to see each autobot find a scene that suits them... that shows who they really are. Not just some tag-a-long object to push a random story element. Something on the side that can be appreciated.

The best action scene in TF franchise was :-
    -TF1 opening blackout attack scene,it was massive and powerful
    -TF1 final battle scene,it presented creative,styling fighting sequences between robot
    -ROTF opening Scavenger & Sideways fight scene,although it was short,but the intensive makes us so excited
    -ROTF forrest fight scene, great fighting style
    -ROTF Bumblebee VS Rampage, interesting fighting sequences
    -DOTM Highway chase & Ironhide VS Decepticons scene, although it was short and not intense like previous movies, at least can deliver something to us
    I just wish Michael can deliver some cool scene like above or maybe better between Autobots & Decepticons,the military just can't defeat any robots please, they are not capable to take down any one of the decepticons,please notice that..
    and most important bring in some cool transformations and combinations of the robots...I really hope Michael can makes that happen...and Ehren Kruger if you got see this please write those fighting scene with what i mentioned...

I would love to see a beach scene, yes it can be sunny or not it's about making those actions scenes look good..

In the TF3 forum there was a thread where i said it would be cool to see a more Saving Private Ryan-ish Transformers movie, what i mean by this is, the brotherhood and heroism in it (but also like in Band of Brothers) Steven Spielberg and Tom Hanks did a amazing freakin fantastic job with this.. and i wanna see more of this.. i wanna see scenarios like in SPR and in BOB but also i wanna see something in the past related to WWII.. and i wanna see and feel that Medal of Honor atmosphere/mood from the PlayStation game that Steven Spielberg himself worked on with EA games.. that was one beast of a game was really intense and the composer of the music of that game was ridiculous good to create that perfect spooky scary Nazi WWII atmosphere where you would crap your pants every time you would turn around the corner in this game! YES THAT INSANE INTENSE IT WAS! i'm not shitting you, this would be freakin awesome to have in a TF movie, going back in time or whatever would def. be a change to the Transformers franchise.. not saying it has to remain going in the past.. but could involve something very important to the story development of the present.. yes i'm realizing all of this is pretty serious, and it is.. it has to be treated serious in the movie and thats my goal here to get Michael to do something pretty serious and make it as intense as possible.. and don't talk to me as if i don't have any respect for WWII people cause i have more then you have in your little pinky.. this is me showing respects to all those WWII veterans and victims from back then in a modern way.. i hope you understand..

When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!