Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fanwishes for T4

Default Re: Fanwishes for T4

Quote Originally Posted by Bot of Badassness View Post
    Dinobots... and Maximals. If there's going to be some recreating, why not have some throw backs to Beast Wars?
    heck, they might as well. We've already seen plenty of animal themed Transformers in the films. i just dont imagine seeing the first versions of the Beast Wars, where they look like actual animals. They would have to do the Metal versions of the animals, the forms they got upgraded to. That would then put them in the same league as Scorpinock and Laserbeak, cept this time they would actually transform into a humanoid form.
    "You're nothing . . . . . . But Sentinel's Bitch!"

Look at my avatar, sig and profile picture

Default Unicron or Omega Supreme

Unicron or Omega Supreme. It's time! A ridiculously large TF would be awesome. I really do miss Devastator from the 2nd movie, though. He was amazing.

I'd like to see Grimlock(with or without the other Dinobots) and the Stunticons as new Transformers. Others would be Hot Rod, Ultra Magnus and the Decepticon Triplechangers Astrotrain and Blitzwing.

A little less comedy cuts would be nice too. Like in DOTM, Ironhide dies and Sentinel destroys Nest and we cut to Sam's mom make penis size jokes. Then cut back to a serious scene with the Decepticons. Kinda didn't fit for me.

I'd also like to see more TF dialogue scenes with more characterization and depth and a bit less action scenes too, but make the action scenes longer than 3 minutes. The highway chase scene is awesome, but I think it could have went on a bit longer.

I'd also like to not see the dead revived. If they're dead, they need to stay dead. Even, if Soundwave is my favorite TF, I don't want to see him revived, because it cheapens the "dramatic" death scenes or that death isn't final.
    Driller-bot is thirsty.

Default Re: Unicron or Omega Supreme

Quote Originally Posted by gavinfx View Post
    Unicron or Omega Supreme. It's time! A ridiculously large TF would be awesome. I really do miss Devastator from the 2nd movie, though. He was amazing.
    I remember the rumored Aircraft carrier Transformers that they were planning for Transformers 2. Maybe now that they've mastered the bots and physics behind it, it can be possible

http://www.firstshowing.net/2008/che...hat-never-was/
    "Keep laughing. As long as you're laughing you still have hope." ~ Moe Howard

To do a best Transformers movie,something we really need to change in TF2 and TF3,especially those protoform soldier,fans really wanna see a true transformers only..
    Besides that, no old and human face looking transformers,its weird and ugly,really...try to more focus on each Robots and their personality..Lets every transformers have its screentime and cool fight scene..and if
    can,let them talk and have very special and powerful weaponry that human can't imagine...makes all decepticons hard to defeat,don't die in blink of an eye...and makes some chase & transformation during their fight scene..
    Bring in combiner in TF4, and don't design it like Devatator gorilla looked in TF2, makes it stronger and faster,before vehicle combine let each of the robots have a fight 1st,then only combine to a big bad ass robot..
    And something really important is change writer,Ehren Kruger imagination was poor,we don't need her script..find someone talent like James Cameron,that can bring us excitement..
    Bring in some great vehicle like F-35 jet or missile tank as robot please, don't just small car only...I really wish Michael Bay can introduce Menasor,Bruticus and Superion in TF4, with more destruction in city and military base or freeway...
    That's what TF fans really wanna to see...Sir Michael Bay, I really hope you can consider what im writing here..really really hope so...makes TF4 budget 300million and you can do all these...I can see the box office would more than 1.5billion if really
    can achieve this...

If there was anything i would put in the movie would be a transformer sniper so like in the city battle where the militairy used snipers to kil. A transformer with a sick powerful sniper would make one great firefight

not that i want a million different transformers characters for the fourth, cuz they each need enough time to be focused on, but since there will be some new ones, they should seriously put in a female autobot or decepticon. that would definately add something to the films i think. RC was a huge waste in ROTF, rest that mechanical soul.
    "You're nothing . . . . . . But Sentinel's Bitch!"

Quote Originally Posted by almostthethird15 View Post
    not that i want a million different transformers characters for the fourth, cuz they each need enough time to be focused on, but since there will be some new ones, they should seriously put in a female autobot or decepticon. that would definately add something to the films i think. RC was a huge waste in ROTF, rest that mechanical soul.
    I totally agree with you. Arcee was useless in ROTF. They pretty much wasted screen time. When Sideways was getting chased by Arcee they could have replaced her with Sideswipe and have a 1v1 mini chase scene in there.
    "I BELIEVE WHATEVER DOESN'T KILL YOU, SIMPLY MAKES YOU.....STRANGER."

Senior Member Bot of Badassness's Avatar

Judging by this thread: http://www.shootfortheedit.com/forum...n-time-will-be, we all want a 3 hour film. that would work fine. Remember Bay usually has the first hour of each film as build up with some dramatic event happening at around the one hour mark, so we get one hour of build up, another hour of further development of plot and characters and then a final hour full of non-stop action!

Default Re: Unicron or Omega Supreme

Quote Originally Posted by gavinfx View Post
    The hell with Omega Supreme, it's time for Metroplex. (Assuming they can't afford a planet-sized robot like Unicron, of course...)

Dont really have wishes yet, i hope their being as creative as possible with the next movie.. We dont even know how its gonna be so wishing something now is like talking to a wall for me at this stage.. Gonna wait some more for my wishes..
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!

I wanna see this as a transformer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzXVL...ayer_embedded#!

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie
    I created a thread for TF3 but it was already to late to take effect but i'll create one for TF4 or a administrator should transfer that thread to TF4 or whatever..
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    Not much of a robot in disguise, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Albershide View Post
    Not much of a robot in disguise, eh?
    Who cares? It's awesome

The new 360z looks awesome he would make a cool detailed decepticon

Metroplex as an aircraft carrier. Trypticon as a space station

oh uhh, well just one thing that bugs me from DOTM, those stupid transformers names, Dino, Q, brains,
    please choose some names from the " past " dino should have been named cliffjumper, Q, Wheeljack, Brains, i dont know, stupid pointless character btw

I hope the names for TF4 are more orginal TF related.
    There once was a tale about a man who can turn invisible.....

This a rather minor wish, but I would like to see the new "100 years" Paramount logo at the start of the film, with the now traditional cybertronian sound effects.

I wouldn't mind seeing more Pretenders on both sides. I think that would be a whole new can of worms.
    They call me Ratchet Girl for a reasonl.
    Yeah, I'm a girl...SO FREAKING WHAT????
    I will always love Ratchet. Don't even try to take my title.

My wish for this T4 is:

""some art work revealed during the process, just for fans like me, to dream about the coming movie... 2 years waiting will be so long"

Quote Originally Posted by metsuke View Post
    "some art work revealed during the process, just for fans like me, to dream about the coming movie... 2 years waiting will be so long"
    Which can lead to too much hype and disappointment.

i'd love to see a transformation where you would follow the car insignia through out the transformation, and it ends up as the cross-hairs on the tip of the gun, pointing at an enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by CesarCardoso View Post
    i'd love to see a transformation where you would follow the car insignia through out the transformation, and it ends up as the cross-hairs on the tip of the gun, pointing at an enemy.
    WOW this is the best idea I've heard. Sounds amazing Cesar. :borat