Thread: Michael Bay Says Transformers 4 Will Have a Different Feel

Default Michael Bay Says Transformers 4 Will Have a Different Feel

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...t-feel-176088/

"What I can say is that it's going to pick up where the other three left off," said Bay of the film, which will predominantly feature new actors from its predecessors. "It's going to feel very different. It's going to definitely open the franchise up for many more to come, and it's going to have a freshness to it."

Default Re: Michael Bay Says Transformers 4 Will Have a Different Feel

Cool, they should start casting very very soon. Many movies that have a release date 2 months before TF4 have already a cast. And if they were to shoot back to back with TF5 we should have heard a confirmation already. Maybe that's not the case.
    Thanks NIBM.

Change is welcome, it's always good to see explorations to a new direction. Thanks for sharing.

CHANGE. WE NEED IT.

I also really hope that TF4 has a great human casting, even though I hope even more that the robots are undebatably the main characters this time.

Ok cool, sounds good.
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!

Hi, been a real long time since I have been on here. Anyways, I loved the movie Dark of the Moon and I look forward to the next movie picking up where they left off in Chicago. I hope in the new movie that it focuses around the autobots as it has been stated that it would focus on the robots. I look forward to more autobots arriving and if now I said IF Elita one is to be in it, I hope we get to see Optimus's reaction to her arrival. Optimus seem so sad there at the end of the movie, it looked like he almost wanted to fall to his knees and let it go and cry it out but he kept his composture. Elita one would be the only Autobot that would help him through the loss of not only his brother, his best friend and his father, Sentinel Prime. That in deed had to be the most hardest decission he had to make. ( Sorry for my poor spelling here)

I know that I am rambling on here, sorry. I would like to see the movie show how all this has personally affected Optimus and a side of him and the others we have not seen, meaning more focus on them not the humans. I would like Lennox and Epps to return and they tie into helping the Autobots get finally excepted by the humans. One more thing or two; I Would like also to see more of the G1 characters like, Prowl, Hound, Ultra Magnus and others but Please give Bee back his voice, that was so much apart of the first cartoon and yet I know he lost it in battle but have Ratchet now have the time to fix it. Thanks for reading my rambling on thoughts of my hopes on the differnt feel that Mike talks about for the next movie.