Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Retailers not taking the coupon for Transformers 3 3d blu ray

  1. #1

    Default Retailers not taking the coupon for Transformers 3 3d blu ray

    so i went to best buy, future shop and they are not taking the coupon that came with the transformers blu ray that came out in september even though i bought that blu ray from best buy. So how am i supposed to get those 10 dollars off???? What was the point of giving us coupons when we couldnt even use it? really disappointed in paramount.

  2. #2
    Senior Member r-type's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,578

    Default Re: Retailers not taking the coupon for Transformers 3 3d blu ray

    Quote Originally Posted by Darklord View Post
    so i went to best buy, future shop and they are not taking the coupon that came with the transformers blu ray that came out in september even though i bought that blu ray from best buy. So how am i supposed to get those 10 dollars off???? What was the point of giving us coupons when we couldnt even use it? really disappointed in paramount.
    My local Best Buy took mine, no questions. (they always have)
    Like any manufacturer coupon, YMMV (your mileage may vary) with which individual stores/managers/cashiers (from big chains like Target, Best Buy) are aware that they should accept mfr. coupons. Unless official policies vary from store to store, it could very well be an error on your store's part.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Retailers not taking the coupon for Transformers 3 3d blu ray

    Quote Originally Posted by r-type View Post
    My local Best Buy took mine, no questions. (they always have)
    Like any manufacturer coupon, YMMV (your mileage may vary) with which individual stores/managers/cashiers (from big chains like Target, Best Buy) are aware that they should accept mfr. coupons. Unless official policies vary from store to store, it could very well be an error on your store's part.

    i thought it was an error too..so i called another best buy store and future shop. They told me the same thing that i cannot use the coupon. This is really frustrating because after all that waiting, i still cannot buy it.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Michael Do's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland, United States
    Posts
    1,553

    Default Re: Retailers not taking the coupon for Transformers 3 3d blu ray

    Quote Originally Posted by Darklord View Post
    i thought it was an error too..so i called another best buy store and future shop. They told me the same thing that i cannot use the coupon. This is really frustrating because after all that waiting, i still cannot buy it.
    Do they give you a reason? THey should take the coupon. The movie studio will reimburse them $10 so I don't why they wouldn't take it. I agree with the poster above, its a YMMV thing at best buy. My best bet is to grab their ads, go to Walmart or Target and have them price match then use the coupon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone from IMDB
    Why does Will Smith always play a black man?

    My Blu-ray collection.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Retailers not taking the coupon for Transformers 3 3d blu ray

    Finally i called the last best buy store in my city and they said they will take it. But when i went there the coupon code didnt work. So the manager gave me the discount anyways. He said some codes work and some dont. The other best buys were probably lazy. But all is good now! Finally got the blu ray. Wont be able to watch the features till the weekend.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Retailers not taking the coupon for Transformers 3 3d blu ray

    Futureshop Did not accept my Coupon and even when I argued, the Manager wouldn't even come out to talk to me. He said if its not in the system they are not authorized.

    I went to Wal-mart, and they accepted it. Futureshop/Bestbuy in Canada always give me issues on coupons. And they Wont price match when a coupon is used, which contradicts there own policy of matching the lowest price.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Retailers not taking the coupon for Transformers 3 3d blu ray

    ya thats weird. I guess i got lucky. The last best buy i went to had a nice manager. Why would they sell a movie that has a coupon inside it in the first place that we couldnt use? even if the system didnt recognize the code, they should still give us the discount because the coupon came from that store. I guess they need to learn about customer satisfaction.

  8. #8
    Senior Member darthrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,040

    Default Re: Retailers not taking the coupon for Transformers 3 3d blu ray

    Where are you located? I went to Future Shop and they took mine at the customer service desk
    Transformers 4 Movie Updates on Youtube
    http://www.youtube.com/TheRaginNation

  9. #9

    Default Re: Retailers not taking the coupon for Transformers 3 3d blu ray

    canada, alberta, edmonton

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •