Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do we really need and/or WANT a TF4... ?

Default Re: Do we really need and/or WANT a TF4... ?

Quote Originally Posted by eagc7 View Post
    what?
    Well, assuming that TF4 came out, depending on how good was the movie, people will then reach to the conclusion on rather it was needed or not, generating opinions that could be something like "Yeah, that insight into Cybertron and etc was really needed, now the other 3 movies makes a lot more sense", or "why they made another, it was just another action with robots that adds nothing to the prequels".

So, it's hard to tell if it's needed or not before time. But all that I can say, it's that I definetely want a Transformers 4!

I wouldn't discard the possibility that this was project already in development/on-hold, just waiting and relying on how well would TF3 would do. And, following this point of view, you can imagine that saying that this was the last movie of the franchise can make more people watch it. Not that I really care about that
    Although no one can go back and make a new beggining, anyone can start again and make a new end.
    http://www.songoftheyear.com/results/tiffanynoest.html

I'm all up for a fourth, fifth, And so on, reason being, I want this series to explore things that we have not scene in the films yet. As much as I love the action, I am dying for something more character focused for the robots. And you would think that they would go this route, cuz after the intense third, and other great battles of the other two, wouldn't it be incredibly redundant to follow up the third with another giant full hours worth of action.

Approach the second trilogy as something different, one that builds up to something truly incredible with an unbelievable and most intense finale you could imagine for an action film, with a new understanding and love for the characters (not that I don't already feel that wayabout most of them.) I love transformers prime, and if they could learn from that, more power to them. And It's not like you can't have action in a story driven film, it would be just like any other superhero film with action here aof there. It's just, the amount of action in one transformers film is a crAp ton when added up. Even the slightest bit of trimming would allow for a big difference character wise. Plus, I'm sure bay wouldn't mind making a slightly more laid back transformers, but it would of course still manage to give us the most wild action. No doubt about it.

I'd be up for a 4th for sure!

I however don't want the bad guys to be resurrected we've done that once in ROTF I couldn't see it working again. The TF universe is vast so I'd hope we can get an all new villain next time around!

I don't think it matters if we want another - if it's going to make money, it'll be made. Would I be upset if they didn't make another? No. Would I have happy if they did? Yes.
    "Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing." Optimus Prime

[QUOTE=fu2kimus_prime;198138]I'd be up for a 4th for sure!

I however don't want the bad guys to be resurrected we've done that once in ROTF I couldn't see it working again. The TF universe is vast so I'd hope we can get an all new villain next time around![/QUOTE

I wouldn't even mind if they created an entirely new villain. Originality is acceptable after all in Hollywood, I think the film industry has forgotten that. THat way, nobody can gripe about how this particular character wasn't to their childhood expectations. Plus, it would add something new and fresh to new and hard core fans alike. All the random deceptions running around in the films are mostly original designs, so it would be awesome to see that creativity put towards a new villain

[QUOTE=almostthethird15;198145]
    Quote Originally Posted by fu2kimus_prime View Post
    I'd be up for a 4th for sure!

I however don't want the bad guys to be resurrected we've done that once in ROTF I couldn't see it working again. The TF universe is vast so I'd hope we can get an all new villain next time around![/QUOTE

I wouldn't even mind if they created an entirely new villain. Originality is acceptable after all in Hollywood, I think the film industry has forgotten that. THat way, nobody can gripe about how this particular character wasn't to their childhood expectations. Plus, it would add something new and fresh to new and hard core fans alike. All the random deceptions running around in the films are mostly original designs, so it would be awesome to see that creativity put towards a new villain
    i decided to do a whole thread on this idea of originality, so if ya read that, sorry for the repeat of my thoughts

I already miss the feeling when you're waiting for the release of a Transformers movie! The anticipation is just so exciting! I will never miss the feeling of waiting for ROTF to come out, going to 7 eleven 5 days in a row in June to collect those ROTF Slurpee cups. I really do hope for a TF4!
    "I BELIEVE WHATEVER DOESN'T KILL YOU, SIMPLY MAKES YOU.....STRANGER."

Quote Originally Posted by eagc7 View Post
    Not everyone will want a TF4, go and look the site TFW2005.com and you will see alot of people complaining that we dont need a tf4

i do not want tf4 because of 1 single thing; Megatron, Starscream and Soundwave are dead, if Bay doesnt ressurect them, then i'll never accept tf4
    Here's the thing, people on tfw2005 claim they don't want another one BUT the funny thing is that they will be the ones flocking to the theaters on opening night in denial
    Transformers 4 Movie Updates on Youtube
    http://www.youtube.com/TheRaginNation