Thread: Exta Stuff on Dvd Question

Senior Member I Fight Giant Robots's Avatar

Default Exta Stuff on Dvd Question

I have a quick dvd question. On youtube when michael bay was showcasing
    the blu ray, he said something like, "if u dont have a blu ray player there is a regular
    disc in there too." So...will we be able to watch the BONUS FEATURES on a regular
    dvd, somehow? I hope so, cause im not gettin a blu ray player any time soon...i have
    too many dvds, and it would be like buying a blu ray for only one movie. so i really
    cant do that.
    I Fight Giant Robots

Default Re: Exta Stuff on Dvd Question

Nope, Bay was saying if you dont have a blu-ray player or 3D TV for watch the movie, then it will come with a DVD so you can watch the MOVIE, he was talking of the movie only (after all MANY, but MANY Blu-ray sets comes with a DVD, buts its 1 DVD only (aka the Movie), never with 2 DVD disc)

also nelson said many times that the features are gong to be blu-ray exclusive and wont have a dvd version

Senior Member I Fight Giant Robots's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eagc7 View Post
    Nope, Bay was saying if you dont have a blu-ray player or 3D TV for watch the movie, then it will come with a DVD so you can watch the MOVIE, he was talking of the movie only (after all MANY, but MANY Blu-ray sets comes with a DVD, buts its 1 DVD only (aka the Movie), never with 2 DVD disc)also nelson said many times that the features are gong to be blu-ray exclusive and wont have a dvd version
    that really sux. Is there a chance blu ray will work on regular dvd? And are u sure michael meant that? Cuz that wouldnt make any sense considering that theres already a single dvd out. Am i right? Hopefuly nelson can clarify. Im 2 young 2 have a job yet, so i cant go out and buy one..aand im not going 2 ask my dad 2 buy a player just 4 0ne movie. Aw man this isnt cool..oh well
    I Fight Giant Robots

Nelson clarified this several times. Special features will be only available on a Blu-ray disc. Don't you have a friend with a Blu-ray player? You can watch the 3 hour special features there, after all you don't watch the special features as often as the actual movie.