Thread: Bumblebee appearances

Default Bumblebee appearances

Anyone know if the movie car from any of the films is on display anywhere currently? I would love to see one up close in person. I was around for the filming in Chicago but never got close enough to really check it out. I own a 2010 Transformers edition Camaro and want to compare the movie version to my own. I am hoping they decide to display it at the universal studios transformers ride when it opens in May 2012.

Default Re: Bumblebee appearances

I don't know about appearances/shows, but I can tell you it is very different from the TF Chevy package. The paint for starters is drastically different; I believe it's a three stage paint, and is a dark yellow metallic. The front fascia in Dark of the Moon is from the new ZL1 that isn't out yet. I believe the door handles and marker lights are custom as well. There are also a lot of carbon fiber parts, such as the rockers/splitters and the rear wing. I have high-res closeups from when they were filming in Detroit.

Ohh I am well aware of the Chevy versions. I own the 2010 special edition and had ordered the 2012 version until I saw how badly they messed it up. I just wanted to check it out in person. I saw it a few times on set in Chicago during filming but never got close. I was hoping since I am in Cali for a few days I could see it somewhere on display. If you can email me any pictures that you have I would appreciate it. Just PM me so I can send you my email. Thanks!

I would die just to see the 2012 edition. I have seen a 2010, but Camaros are rare as hell here in Norway

They were alll on display (plus a couple fan-built versions) at BotCon back in June in Pasadena. Not that that helps now. . . .
    Bot Girl
    ~~Age and treachery beats youth and skill every time!
    ~~You say "Nerd," I say "Intellectual Badass!"!

Quote Originally Posted by Kamrud View Post
    I would die just to see the 2012 edition. I have seen a 2010, but Camaros are rare as hell here in Norway
    Same goes here in Belgium. i haven't seen any yellow camaro here, but i did see a white, black and a blue one.