Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Pain and Gain Info

Location Sun Gym:

image-2925974729.jpg

Correct me if i'm wrong.
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!

10 more days and it's over guys.. It'll be a wrap.
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...

Can someone check out this location i've posted pls? it should be the Sun Gym..

Does anyone here have his own pics of the movie set?

Senior Member Bot of Badassness's Avatar

Default Re: Pain and Gain Info

I think thats Pearl Harbor, FH.
    Top 10 Movies of 2016: Hunt for the Wilderpeople, 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi, The Conjuring 2, Finding Dory, 10 Cloverfield Lane, Deadpool, Zootopia, The Nice Guys, Me Before You, Lights Out.

Quote Originally Posted by Bot of Badassness
    I think thats Pearl Harbor, FH.
    Nope, i got the location from a pic where Pain and Gain Sun Gym was located.. I'll post the real adress later ok..

Sun Gym:

71st street & biscayne blvd. Miami, fl.

And they are/were shooting at Deauville Beach Resort...

And also shooting at Ice Palace Films Studios:

59 NW 14th street.

Who's gonna check it out?

Comon guys.. who's gonna check these locations out..?

If i were near Miami i would do it in a heartbeat..

I'm taking it to heart that you guys are more interested in TMNT and TF4... -_- it's Pain and Gain!!!! I've seen really funny pics guys it's gonna be a great movie trust me.

Mind: California. Body: Between US & Europe.

Seven's street scene:

"...it was time to film Seven's scene. We had to remind Bay and the crew that she should have blood on her. We quickly painted her up with some fake blood that is safe to consume. This time when she ran through the bushes she was greeted by a crew and camera and hesitated briefly until she zeroed in on me and her steak. Bay was pleased."

Go through the whole thing, it's worth it - http://neversaynevergreyhounds.blogs...ot-take-9.html

P.S. I love dogs.
    "You know why the departures and the arrivals at LAX are on separate levels? So the 30,000 heartbreakers that come here each month don't notice the 30,000 that are leaving with their hearts broken."

WTF putting a call sheet like that online. Is that legal? Plus she sound very duh dunno irritating to me.... bah..

"Michael Bay is made out of rainbow powder"

Cool! Read it all thanks for sharing Bar Paly looks so fine

Who you mean irritating? :-S

"You know why the departures and the arrivals at LAX are on separate levels? So the 30,000 heartbreakers that come here each month don't notice the 30,000 that are leaving with their hearts broken."

Haha awesome guy glad Michael picked him for his movie.
    Thanks for sharing with us Bayhem

Pretty good imitation of Bay's voice.

I so wanna see that trailer.. :P why is there not a teaser..? Like one of the guys pulls the pin out of the weights from 10KG (from a women who used it before him and you see the pin go in at 150KG and your like "Wwoooowwww!!! That must be The Rock who's gonna pull all that!" and then.... You see the pin go out of the 150KG and lowering down all THE way to 50KG's and you would see this guy pulling the weights with a lot of errors and sweating and stuff hahaha lmao XD

Michael if this is any good please make a teaser out of this lol

I hope there's not gonna be to much love stuff in this movie but awesome testosterone filled action scenes, fun and humor.

Time to get rid of that feminine Disney love bullshit in Hollywood, am i right or am i right guys?
    And fuck that word "love" itself, wtf is that all about right? Pff..

Don't know if this has been posted yet..

http://www.onlocationvacations.com/2...ouse-of-cards/

Its not really that interesting.

When is that teaser coming?! XD :P

Quote from a friend of mine (a bodybuilder) who can't wait to see that movie: "No official images, no teaser trailer, no teaser poster, no nothing. This really is an independent movie."

He has a point actually - it's a studio picture that'll be out in the spring so by now they should've released at least some official images. The fact that there's nothing about a Michael Bay movie with The Rock and Wahlberg goes to show that they'll keep it a low-profile project. Not a bad thing if you don't want too many trailers to spoil everything for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bayhem View Post
    Quote from a friend of mine (a bodybuilder) who can't wait to see that movie: "No official images, no teaser trailer, no teaser poster, no nothing. This really is an independent movie."
    Yep, the situation now - a month before the premiere we have only 2 posters, 1 teaser and 1 clip. Is there any sign of a viral campaign in the US?

Quote Originally Posted by Albershide View Post
    Yep, the situation now - a month before the premiere we have only 2 posters, 1 teaser and 1 clip.

...and a (new) behind-the-scenes video with Bay - http://www.tmz.com/2013/03/13/michae...d-gain-tmz-tv/

Nice to see some new scenes from "Pain & Gain". They spend too much time talking about Megan Fox though...

"The film's premiere is in the Big Apple, New York City, on Monday April 15..."

Take a look at this if you wanna be there, VIP-style - http://www.thevipconcierge.com/VIPEv...P-tickets.aspx

I've got my one-sheet up and ready for 4/26.

Quote Originally Posted by r-type View Post
    OMFG dude! Where did you get that?! When i ask my theater they never give me anything.. they bitch that they have return it all ppfff.. they probably keep it for themselves.. -_-

Or did you go to a copy center with the High-res. version on a stick or something?

Dude i'm jealous lol.. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Bayhem View Post
    "The film's premiere is in the Big Apple, New York City, on Monday April 15..."

Take a look at this if you wanna be there, VIP-style - http://www.thevipconcierge.com/VIPEv...P-tickets.aspx
    Sounds fun. Since it's a Miami-based film, the premiere to be held in NY was kinda unexpected, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by r-type View Post

Looks great!

Exclamation Re: Pain and Gain Info

Sneak peek tonight on MTV.

"Mark Wahlberg and Michael Bay will present an exclusive clip. "Pain & Gain" will be screened for a group of lucky moviegoers right before Wahlberg and his co-stars debut an exclusive clip on MTV at 11 p.m. ET. Following the debut, MTV's Josh Horowitz will chat with the cast live, exclusively on MTV.com."

- http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/170...eek-week.jhtml