Thread: Slight problem after the update.

Default Slight problem after the update.

Hey Nelson, I don't know if I'm the only one with this problem but when I write something and I want to use the arrow keys (left, right) my typing indicator disappears and I have to click again on the place where I was to continue typing. This problem appears only in the reply window. There is no such problem when you write in the title box.

Default Re: Slight problem after the update.

I have no problems on my end.

Strange. I'm on PC and using Firefox. I've tried with Windows Explorer and indeed there is no problem with it. Looks like a Firefox glitch. I don't have this problem with other forums wile using Firefox though. I've tried to clear all my history and cache but nothing changed. This problem occurred since yesterday.

I have the same problem on my home laptop and also on my work PC. I found something new. When I edit a message I don't have problem with the arrows but when I post a reply, they don't work.
    Anyone else here with PC and Firefox? It's really irritating now.

Ha ha ha, I was about to write that my problem is fixed, because I've just posted a reply and the problem didn't occur. So I began writing and booom again the same thing. So here is why - if I press "Reply with Quote" then I don't have problem and I can navigate with the arrows through my letters. But If I press "Reply to thread" then my cursor disappears every time I press one of the arrows.
    Did anyone with PC and Firefox tried this, or all the 90 views of this thread are from people using Mac?

Quote Originally Posted by Albershide View Post
    Ha ha ha, I was about to write that my problem is fixed, because I've just posted a reply and the problem didn't occur. So I began writing and booom again the same thing. So here is why - if I press "Reply with Quote" then I don't have problem and I can navigate with the arrows through my letters. But If I press "Reply to thread" then my cursor disappears every time I press one of the arrows.
    Did anyone with PC and Firefox tried this, or all the 90 views of this thread are from people using Mac?
    PC + IE/Safari works fine so far. Maybe a FireFox glitch?

Quote Originally Posted by sora View Post
    PC + IE/Safari works fine so far. Maybe a FireFox glitch?
    Thanks for replying Sora. Indeed it works with IE, I just wonder if only I have this problem with Firefox. I guess there are very few people using Firefox.