Thread: Right now I'm not decided on Transformers 4

Default Right now I'm not decided on Transformers 4

Studio's are passing rumors but I'm not sure what I'm doing? I know I'm going to do Pain and Gain early spring but that's it for right now. I'm leaving all my options on the table. I've got several Studio meetings in the next two weeks.

Heart: California. Body: Between US & Europe.

Default Re: Right now I'm not decided on Transformers 4

Quote Originally Posted by michaelbay View Post
    I know I'm going to do Pain and Gain early spring but that's it for right now.

That's all I need to know.

Thanks for the info, Michael. Looking forward to "Pain & Gain".
    "You know why the departures and the arrivals at LAX are on separate levels? So the 30,000 heartbreakers that come here each month don't notice the 30,000 that are leaving with their hearts broken."

Take your time Michael, don't rush it and I'm sure you'll make the right decision. Good luck next week with the studio meetings and have fun with P&G. You deserve that.

Okai, thanks for clearing up.
    Got a lot of goosebumps when I was on IMDb earlier.

Studio's are passing rumors but I'm not sure what I'm doing? I know I'm going to do Pain and Gain early spring but that's it for right now. I'm leaving all my options on the table. I've got several Studio meetings in the next two weeks.
    To the Transformer movie fans though - Hearing a "maybe" as opposed to the emphatic "no" we did hear during the media tour for TF3 is encouraging. I'd think doing Pain & Gain in 2012 while a story is written for TF 4 and possibly TF5....then shooting late 2012/early 2013 for a 2014 summer release of TF 4 would be something we may see.

Really looking forward to Pain and Gain.

Ed Fuego
    "can you ban people who put other members quotes in their sig? if that is not a tell all sign that a person is going to be annoying i don't know what is."
    - thegreat

Banned

I'll believe TF4 is in the Making when Michael Announces it officially, all these "an insider source close to the situation" news posts is bullshit.. I never get excited when i read them.. and I also doubt Michael would confirm TF4 so early.. man the 3d Blu Ray and Deluxe Blu Ray for DOTM isnt even out yet!!

Quote Originally Posted by WUZUP1998 View Post
    To the Transformer movie fans though - Hearing a "maybe" as opposed to the emphatic "no" we did hear during the media tour for TF3 is encouraging. I'd think doing Pain & Gain in 2012 while a story is written for TF 4 and possibly TF5....then shooting late 2012/early 2013 for a 2014 summer release of TF 4 would be something we may see.
    i'm hoping for that ! to happen :borat
    There once was a tale about a man who can turn invisible.....

Good to know. Thanks for the info Michael. I only believe it when I hear it from you or nelson. Really looking forward to Pain & Gain also whatever news comes in the near future.

You know what.. i was a fan of you Michael before you did Transformers, IMHO if you don't want to do a next Transformers movie after P&G then thats really fine with me and i believe the rest of your fans will respect and value your decision no matter what, and as for the Transformers fans we all know they want more, but if the magic is gone for you for the moment being then you should keep on doing other interesting projects like Pain & Gain, and if you think you know yourself well enough to know your still gonna be bored with doing successors let's say somewhere next year then maybe you shouldn't do another Bad Boys either but choose something totally different from that, maybe you would also like to do a Biography like the rest of Hollywood is doing right now maybe?

I don't know how this process goes in the movie biz? like do studios throw projects on the table for you? do you get to choose out of different scripts? how does this go?

Anyways, I'm also really excited for Pain & Gain of course and we appreciate you stopping by i really hope you enjoy doing it and have fun with it, and of course just don't rush into things if your not certain about it.
    Just follow your heart, and brain (cause they go hand in hand ;P ) and all will be well.

Best of luck for those next two weeks Michael.
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!

Thank you so much for clearing things up, Mr Bay. IMDb had me really confused with their report on TF 4 (after I nearly rocked through the ceiling from a sudden burst of excitement.)

Also glad to hear that Pain & Gain is finally underway. Can't wait to see it.
    I hate haters...
    Because "Dark of the Moon was f*cking robbed."

I hope you will return to direct the Transformers movies, I just can't anyone else doing it.
    Transformers 4 - Summer 2014

Well, the media is always eager of news to spread, even if they are unconfirmed. Anyway, glad to hear you are still considering it Michael. I wish you the best in doing Pain and Gain,and hope this will give TF4 a good time in writing.

My best,

Pepe Schott

I'm glad that you're jumping in for Pain & Gain, since I really wanna know what you can do with that film. And for TF4, I don't mind waiting a few years (3 or 4), but at least give us special features for DOTM!!

Take your time, but I'll always be your fan!

Remember, you MASTERED the transformers franchise. The 3rd was truly a spectacle...

Pain and Gain news! Really looking forward to it!!

I think I might be the only person here wishing to see more Michal Bay movies without giant robots than with giant robots. But then again my passion towards movie technology just keeps me curious how Michael could push the frenchise even further. Thus I dont trust movie series that get further than 3 parts But TR3 was the only movie where I felt that the creators faced their mistakes and managed to make a better movie!

"Michael Bay is made out of rainbow powder"

Good luck on the filming of Pain and Gain, and either way if Transformers 4 is meant to be, and if you do it, Iím sure it will be as awesome if not better then the rest. Rock on dude.

Be safeÖ..

Jim.

I'm just lookin forward to Pain & Gain right now. No rush Michael!
    "I BELIEVE WHATEVER DOESN'T KILL YOU, SIMPLY MAKES YOU.....STRANGER."

Hope the meetings go well and everything goes the way you need it to.
    "to punish and enslave"

Hey Michael, if you want to do TF4, I've got some scenes in mind if you need a spare writer and actor.

If you're wondering if I'm up to the task, I am. I've got a massive field of Transformers knowledge and have written, acted and produced a series of short films, co directed a short film and currently co-writing, starring and producing a feature noir film.

Nice to hear from you MB! I'm looking forward to P&G, sounds like somthing different and can't wait to see how it turns out. As far as TF4 goes, I'm glad your taking your timing figuring things out. If you do decide to do it, it would be somthing 3 to 4 years down the line. The last movie was a masterpiece and will be difficult to top. The theatres and audiences need time to let it simmer in their minds and start to wonder what else the transformers are up to, if you know what I mean.
    I've been a huge fan of your movies, even before I really payed attention to who directed movies. I'm sure the studios are knocking down your doors to do another one, especially after record box office numbers. But I'm sure you'll make the right decision, whatever that may be.
    A lot of times when they push sequals like this, they ruin the franchise. I think everyone needs a break to do other things and let TF come back when its ready. Keep up the awesome work, from one car guy to another I look forward to all of your movies. I can always count on you for the eye candy. Speaking of eye candy, if you could throw out a few more Victorias Secret commercials that would be nice too. Lol
    "Drivers dont pick the cars. Cars pick the drivers"

Im actually more interested in P&G right now than another Transformers. Michael is such an unique director, i wonder how that movie will turn out.

I actually feel ok now with what ever descision Michael will take, if he will do another TF movie or do new things.

Any news out?
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!