Thread: Sending Me Suggestions

Exclamation Sending Me Suggestions

Some of you are sending me and/or my mods suggestions and movie ideas through PM & Twitter without me asking. I've sent you replies asking you politely to stop.

Again, please stop.

I DO NOT FORWARD PMs OR EMAILS TO MICHAEL BAY. I DON'T. NEVER DONE IT NEVER WILL.

Your messages are deleted.

If you so insist I will either ban you from these forums or block you on Twitter.

Please read the 9th Commandment.

Maybe you should have added PM's to that list, just saying...

And if people send these idea's /suggestions to you do they get money for it? If not then it's not really a job if they dont get paid for it, they are probably good people that just want to help Michael book some more great succes just out of passion and love for Michael and his movies maybe...?

Maybe your getting more of these messages then ever before because of Michael himself saying in a secret clip hidden on the TF ROTF blu-ray "send me your awesome ideas to P.O. Box blablabla.." people probably think it helps by sending you these messages... probably...
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!

Default Re: Sending Me Suggestions

Actually, you're not the only one. BTW, if you care to read your PMs, I've already told you once.

These forums are not a market place, so unless we ask for something, anything which you consider an idea or pitch sent to us is unsolicited materialm which we can't and won't accept.

It's a legal issue plain and simple.

Senior Member I Fight Giant Robots's Avatar

Okay, I won't say any ideas unless asked. But i have a lot of REALLY good ideas
    for TF4 that i want to share. Not for money. Just throwing ideas out there for free

but i wont say anything cause i dont want to get banned.
    I Fight Giant Robots

Quote Originally Posted by I Fight Giant Robots View Post
    Okay, I won't say any ideas unless asked. But i have a lot of REALLY good ideas
    for TF4 that i want to share. Not for money. Just throwing ideas out there for free

but i wont say anything cause i dont want to get banned.
    Dude, i know right?! it sucks.. =/ =( it's a shame Michael cant use any of it just because Paramount is scared of being sued by Michael's fans.. i also didnt want money for it as well.

There are loads of websites where you can only register if you eccept the license thingy, and if you dont you cant get in, mayeb this is something for Michael? maybe then you can post your ideas there as a fan? woops sorry Nelson.. :P
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...

omg.. your not gonna ban me for that right? only movie ideas right? i edited my post and was to late to delete it, i just type what i think of in my head you know, sorry.

PS: Nelson if i send these things to a account of Michael somewhere.. are those accounts also managed by you? are we going to be banned if we post it somewhere else besides this forum??? like Youtube or facebook, vimeo or whatever?

ahh crap, never mind. Don't anwser that.

Senior Member I Fight Giant Robots's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Flyingheart View Post
    ahh crap, never mind. Don't anwser that.
    haha you okay bro?
    I Fight Giant Robots

I just wanna say that i didn't know that Universal and Paramount were working together i always thought all movie studios (like all companies are and do) were kind of competitors for each other you know..? but it seems that Paramount likes to work as a team with other companies and create bigger and better things with other companies to make the best of it which i think is really cool so I'm sorry for mistaken Universal and other companies for a competitor for Paramount and so i draw my previous old posts back if it's alright.

Quote Originally Posted by I Fight Giant Robots View Post
    haha you okay bro?
    Haha yeah I'm fine, i was thinking and then typing but i wasn't thinking further ahead when i wrote that, i need to think further ahead before i write something is all haha lol. :P

What is the official way to contact Michael or his agent to exchange things with him Nelson..?

And what are the requirements in order to do business with him?

I already feel i missed out on a few chances to really give Michael some good things.

I got some good stuff that i wrote down but i thought of them without any guidelines of the story.

If he's interested let me know.
    Thanks for reading.
    Fly.

What is the official way to contact Michael or his agent to exchange things with him Nelson..?

And what are the requirements in order to do business with him?

I already feel i missed out on a few chances to really give Michael some good things.
    (OK, I almost never post anything to this forum any more, but I have to say this) You need to Google the phrase "Intellectual Property Rights." Just do it and save yourself and Nelson a lot of time and energy.

(I am out again!)
    Bot Girl
    ~~Age and treachery beats youth and skill every time!
    ~~You say "Nerd," I say "Intellectual Badass!"!

Quote Originally Posted by Bot Girl View Post

(OK, I almost never post anything to this forum any more, but I have to say this) You need to Google the phrase "Intellectual Property Rights." Just do it and save yourself and Nelson a lot of time and energy.

(I am out again!)
    Why the hell would i want to save my energy and time? Have you done this before?
    I already know most of that stuff i've already read about patents etc. when i was a kid when i wanted to become an inventer but seemed all hopeless when you have no money for it.

I think i can pitch some awesome stuff to Michael and maybe ask for some compensation.. i can use the money right now while doing something i like doing.

If Nelson could give me an adress where i could go to for this it will be most appreciated.

..ok Michael never mind about this ok.. sorry.

Banned

wow, are people really that stupid? I mean come on, this is the Michael Bay forums but don't they realize he's too busy making movies to monitor what goes on here? And do you really think the Admins are going to pass on your idea so it'll make it onto the big screen? "Dear Michael, I think you should do this, and hire this actor this, and include this Autobot/Decepticon blah blah blah”... really?!

Sorry I don/t mean to offend anyone but I've written a post about this before - random, idiotic rabid fandom comments and wishes for the storyline. It kinda defeats the purpose of having a place for fans to exchange ideas when 90% of them are retarded rants or recommendations about the movies. Think of it as a business – you think you may be helping or giving good feedback but at the end of the day, you’re just a customer and you have no control or say in what really goes on.

I think i can pitch some awesome stuff to Michael and maybe ask for some compensation..
    lololololololololololololololololololol

Just as a friendly reminder,

http://michaelbay.com/faq/

Q: Can I have Michael’s e-mail, address or phone number?
    A. No. Posting his personal contact info would be quite irresponsible, and would disrupt his privacy.

Q: Is there any way you can forward an idea, scripts, or video tapes to Michael?
    A. Not through this site. We cannot accept unsolicited material (e.g. scripts, presents, videos, reels, etc.) intend to be received by or for Michael. And we CANNOT direct it to him or his production company. It is unsolicited material and legally we cannot accept it (much less send it to Michael). So, if you send something, the webmaster will simply delete it.
    http://www.shootfortheedit.com/forum...ement.php?f=15

9.- Please do not ask myself or any other moderator to get you a job with Michael Bay or get you in contact with him. Please do not post job request.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Majestic View Post
    wow, are people really that stupid? I mean come on, this is the Michael Bay forums but don't they realize he's too busy making movies to monitor what goes on here? And do you really think the Admins are going to pass on your idea so it'll make it onto the big screen? "Dear Michael, I think you should do this, and hire this actor this, and include this Autobot/Decepticon blah blah blah”... really?!

Sorry I don/t mean to offend anyone but I've written a post about this before - random, idiotic rabid fandom comments and wishes for the storyline. It kinda defeats the purpose of having a place for fans to exchange ideas when 90% of them are retarded rants or recommendations about the movies. Think of it as a business – you think you may be helping or giving good feedback but at the end of the day, you’re just a customer and you have no control or say in what really goes on.
    You've typed things consciously and therefore have conscious tried to hurt people. And that everyone being an idiot has been known for a long time now.

I only really remember what admins say on here and have not read nor remember your post about this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by sora View Post
    Just as a friendly reminder,
    I know Sora i memorized all those rules a long time ago and was aware of them when i posted here, and i was not asking for Michael's contact info but for an adress where i CAN go to.
    I was also not asking for a job on here, simply asking for a adress where i CAN go to.

Thanks for reading.