Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Randoms (part 2)

Banned

Default Re: Randoms (part 2)

Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker View Post
    Which one?
    lol! Megan Fox Island! i've watched that ad like 50 times now! and spent hrs looking for megan fox island on google maps! lol jk..

man, if i was 1 of those guys, id probably faint.. lol

Banned

I love Ricky. :borat

Quote Originally Posted by starscream1017 View Post
    MUST WATCH!

PARADISE! I Want To Live Here!!
    Have you seen why they fell there? This is the second part, the first part is with Bruce Willis, very funny (mostly if you understand portuguese)
    Although no one can go back and make a new beggining, anyone can start again and make a new end.
    http://www.songoftheyear.com/results/tiffanynoest.html

Well.. it's officially Spring here since yesterday.
    The ladybugs are already crawling to wards my window wanting to get outside and there's this rare plant here thats already growing leafs and blossoming...
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!

^Nice! We got 3 inches of snow last night. The total for this winter is now probably 15-20 inches and there is no end to it yet, I'd say we get more snow during the next 4 weeks or so. Then the weather _should_ change.

To actually contribute to the randomness of this topic:

Was I bored? Oh yes, definitely.
    This is a tired comment, therefore it is called a sighnature.

we had thunderstorms yesterday 0_o
    Optimus Prime. Never disappoints... Unlike YOU, Starscream!

Although no one can go back and make a new beggining, anyone can start again and make a new end.
    http://www.songoftheyear.com/results/tiffanynoest.html

I know that most of you probably have already seen this but still let's give it a voice.

Quote Originally Posted by Albershide View Post
    I know that most of you probably have already seen this but still let's give it a voice.

I was wondering when somebody was gonna bring this up. Yesterday's blackout protests was one of the most amazing things I've ever seen happen on the internet.

Yeah i wanted to bring it up on here yesterday when i mentioned the SOPA and PIPA act in another thread also about another act, until i thought.. "oh yeah, were on the forum of Michael Bay, a director who works for Paramount Pictures/studios" who also approve of this act..(Paramount that is)
    It's a pretty complex thing for us here cause, i feel that Michael should get his share of money for the things he creates with his hands plus everybody who worked for it and the musicians like Steve Jablonsky right? we all love them as artists and they are our idols and at the same time these two acts are full of holes in it.. i love nothing more then Michael getting his money but there are other ways and boundaries to it i think to a professional level and it should stay there... if this passes theres no way back.
    We have till the 24th.

Two days ago we got the message here in the Netherlands that were going to get the HBO channels which is freakin AWESOME right? and i was thinking that what HBO are doing is the right way to go its a excellent start against piracy and 15€ a month isn't all that bad i think you'll get 3 channels i believe.

Personally i think all this illegal stuff is just a sample of the real thing and much lower quality if you ask me.. i bought more CD's DVDs/Blu-rays when this whole pirate thing started then ever before plus this piracy thing also filters out the non-sense/crap material that gets distributed.
    And some movies might be good for some standards but don't get any attention at all, and thats not because they are being downloaded but because everybody has his own idea about a movie before they step in the theaterroom, this could be because they saw the trailer and thought "its no good" or "not Russel Crowe again in a Ridley Scott movie, really? *Gladiator flash-back*" or just simply because it doesn't look good enough.. like Green Lantern for instance IMO...

I ALSO KNOW that in Russia there's a lot of piracy going on, why? because most of the Russians have a pretty crappy life and they want to escape that miserable life by watching these wonderful movies where they can escape from reality.. but then again Hollywood and the rest of the world are not responsible for the miserable lives of these people who are being ignored by their own government.

Shia downloads, and has a suggestion:

Hitler reacts to SOPA:
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...

LOL that was funny.. there's even some on the rock and others
    Optimus Prime. Never disappoints... Unlike YOU, Starscream!

I dont think the SOPA and PIPA act will be passed so there's really nothing to worry about so far..
    And Gandalf agrees with me i think..

Wow its storming here like crazy heavy winds, heavy rail, hail, thunder =/

The U.S. forced MegaUpload.com to go offline They have been spreading illegal files for years and its estimated worth of damage to be around the 500 million dollars if not more. People behind MegaUpload have been arrested in China or Japan? and have to pay 50 million dollars i believe, this is just out of my head..

http://www.chicagotribune.com/busine...,3554993.story

I think its good news succes Michael! but i still dont like the SOPA and PIPA act...

Haha omg! XD this is awesome its that irritating fat German guy from the Gumball Race! I though it was him hahahaha! Kim Schmitz haha excellent U.S.! Excellent!

This is Great news cause also, Germany doesnt want to hand over the Nazi who killed several Dutch people in a very brutal way in WWII.. So This is awesome news to hear haha i can imagine how Kim Schmitz is now saying Faack, faack, faack! Bhahaha! XD

Michael did you have something to do with this? ;D haha excellent ;D

^ You don't really believe that Michael is reading the Randoms thread in the Miscellaneous forum, do you?

Haha my friend, i just type stuff even if Michael doesn't read it, i don't care!

Wouw i didn't know he was still active on the streets, nice to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Majestic View Post
    I thought this thread was for Apple Gear, Gadgets and Apps?... why not use your beloved device on the Apple crapper and when you've finished you can flush the device down the drain lmao
    this:

The beginning of the end of Twitter?

:lmao

:lmao
    Haha nice find Alber

Check this out..

I have no idea if this is a real movie or not lol