Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021

Thread: Randoms (part 2)

Default Re: Randoms (part 2)

Let's go America! Hope you win against Belgium tomorrow! I believe that we will win! I believe that we will win!
    They call me Ratchet Girl for a reasonl.
    Yeah, I'm a girl...SO FREAKING WHAT????
    I will always love Ratchet. Don't even try to take my title.

Sorry to say but America will be out of the game in a few hours.
    Actually i'm not sorry. Bhahahahhaa..! XD

* * * GO BELGIUM !!! * * * FTW!!
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!

Errr... yeah..

America played very well guys.
    Well done and happy 4th of july!
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...

Last saturday i went to Albuquerque Comic Expo, we get different conventions in a year with comic con, comic expo, tricon and sci-fi con and been attending them since 4 years and this comic expo i got to meet and talk with and got a picture with Joel Hodgson of MST3K fame as i even had him autograph my MST3K volume 2 boxset. I also met and spoke with Lou Ferringo of Hulk fame as i even took a pic with him and even spoke/met with some of the original 2 Power Rangers being the Red and Black ones.

I can't wait for Santa Fe Comic Con this October to see Linda Blair, Fred Williamson (Exploitation actor/From Dusk Till Dawn) and more.

I might not be around much but i still love you bro's

You to Michael no worries ok bro

Mind: California. Body: Between US & Europe.

Darren Franich from EW.

Apparently that is the name of the most dedicated Michael Bay critic/hater out there. Friend of mine linked me to this recent EW "article" (http://popwatch.ew.com/2014/09/03/mi...snacking-dumb/) and told me to check the other "articles" by this Franich guy.

I was quite surprised. It's like Bay kidnapped his family and now he's after him like the Predator. What a sad, little character. I thought that these types of hateful, snarky folks are usually unempoyed, bitter 20-somethings, but Darren Franich proved me wrong. Not only he's twisting facts but in most cases he attacks Bay personally. And the sad thing is he is allowed to write for EW. I expected more from these guys.

I don't have a Twitter account otherwise I would've asked this guy one simple question: "What is wrong with you? Seriously."

If you have a Twitter page and you're reading this, ask him for me. I would love to see his answer.
    "You know why the departures and the arrivals at LAX are on separate levels? So the 30,000 heartbreakers that come here each month don't notice the 30,000 that are leaving with their hearts broken."

Lol, has anyone done it already Bayhem?

Some ppl just have a short... fuse... ;P i guess.

"You know why the departures and the arrivals at LAX are on separate levels? So the 30,000 heartbreakers that come here each month don't notice the 30,000 that are leaving with their hearts broken."

Dudes... new president... did i fuckin hear this right....? Another Bush trying to run for president?

Which Dumb ass(es) are giving these other assholes power constantly?
    Seriously...who...?

I love LA, I respect the LAPD, but this is absolutely unacceptable. Four cops against a homeless guy and they still end up shooting him. Like this was the only solution...

No words.

Just watch the video:

THR JULY 18, 2017:
    Booger Tells All: Curtis Armstrong Talks 'Revenge of the Nerd' Memoir (Q&A)

Quote Originally Posted by Bayhem View Post
    I love LA, I respect the LAPD, but this is absolutely unacceptable. Four cops against a homeless guy and they still end up shooting him. Like this was the only solution...

No words.

Just watch the video:

Yet you still have respect for them? double standards..?
    I hear/see dumb shit everytime about US cops on FB.. there's probably like 10% smart and 90% numbnuts out there in 'the force'... doesn't resemble the very nice and intelligence you see in the TV show Dexter... very sad...

Default Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

The first “Lord of the Rings" book, “The Fellowship of the Ring," came out 63 years ago today
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Gray
    Happy birthday, Frodo. J.R.R. Tolkien’s “Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring” debuted July 29, 1954; the next two books were published separately in the next 15 months. Tolkien’s popularity in the U.S. climbed significantly in 1965, when Ballantine printed a revised paperback edition.

When United Artists acquired film rights to “Rings” in 1969, Variety explained that the books’ success was fueled by students, adding that the trilogy “preceded marijuana and LSD in making the younger generation flip.” For years, “Rings” continued to fascinate but frustrate filmmakers. Among those who flirted with film adaptations were Walt Disney, John Boorman and the Beatles; Ralph Bakshi did a 1978 animated version. But a live-action version went nowhere until 1998, when Peter Jackson made a successful pitch to New Line’s Bob Shaye.

On Aug. 31, 1998, Variety announced that New Line would commit $130 million to perhaps the biggest gamble in the history of movies: Jackson would make three films simultaneously. If the first one flopped, it would doom the next two as well; this would be a financial disaster, especially for the overseas distributors who put their money on the line. The Variety story by Benedict Carver detailed the complex legal issues that had developed over the intervening four decades, as well as the artistic challenge of translating the scope of the three books.

Jackson told Variety that his vision for the films was both epic and personal. “My philosophy is that these are historical films, not fantasies or fairy tales. It’s a story with heart and soul, but also one that’s romantic.”

Carver added “Jackson acknowledges that he’s stepping into a potential firestorm by taking on a property as beloved as ‘Rings.’ ”

Shaye and New Line’s Michael Lynne and Rolf Mittweg committed to the project, but a key was studio exec Mark Ordesky, who was a fan of both Tolkien and the early films of Jackson. Ordesky made frequent trips between New Zealand, Los Angeles and New York as he oversaw 274 days of principal photography.

The first film opened Dec. 19, 2001, and was such a success that the post-production budget was increased for the other two, “The Two Towers” and “The Return of the King.” The production budget (before marketing costs) was finally estimated at $330 million, and the three films earned nearly $3 billion at the worldwide box office. (Jackson’s subsequent “The Hobbit” trilogy minted an additional $2.9 billion at the box office.)

Tolkien’s masterpiece proved that there were enormous audiences for fantasy works, far beyond the American students who embraced the books. The Tolkien trilogy paved the way for subsequent fantasy works in literature (e.g., the George R.R. Martin book series “A Song of Ice and Fire” aka “Game of Thrones”), videogames (“Dungeons and Dragons”) and films/TV works. In addition, Jackson’s storytelling and technology influenced legions of projects in the 21st century.

John Ronald Reuel Tolkien was 45 when he started writing the first “Rings,” as a sequel to his 1937 “The Hobbit”; he was 63 when the third novel was published. Though Tolkien died in 1973, his legacy continues; a posthumous novel, “The Children of Hurin,” was published in April 2007, and “Beren and Luthien” debuted June 1, 2017. The Toronto Star estimates that the Tolkien books have sold 150 million copies.

America is going down the shitter as we speak..your crazy lefties over there are erasing your history.. question is.. what are you guys going to do about it... Mike..?