Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rumor: TF4 & TF5 Start Filming Back to Back in Late 2012!

Default Re: Rumor: TF4 & TF5 Start Filming Back to Back in Late 2012!

Quote Originally Posted by swishbig View Post
    Do you guys think that in future TF movies (TF4?) that Sam (or whoever is the main human character) needs a relationship with a girlfriend in the story? I mean hot chicks in the movies are nice eye candy but is it really necessary?

There is always a chic in Michael's movies. I can't imagine his movie without one. It's not necessary to be someone's girlfriend. Maybe one of the agents could be a woman.
    By the way I don't see Shia back for the 4th one. I think he did his part.

To Flyingheart - that was the biggest spam I've ever seen on these boards. :lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Albershide View Post
    To Flyingheart - that was the biggest spam I've ever seen on these boards. :lmao
    Normally i wouldn't step lower but..

Why is this spam for you? i posted that in the Pain & Gain forum in the hopes that some actors get a chance to be in them if it fits the story, and i ADAPTED the post a bit and posted it here because it fits the ALL ABOUT TF4 thread so i posted it here *in the hopes* Hugh Laurie COULD play a role in the next TF movie (if it ever comes.)

I know you don't like me but you don't have to break down EVERY comment i post on the forums Albershide.. unlike you i don't keep dragging old cows out of the ditch.. but i did appreciate your attempt to help me with the Visa card issue partially..
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!

Dude you're very touchy. I was joking about the spam but obviously you didn't get it. Let's stop this before another thread is closed. I didn't even see your post at the P&G forum. All I saw is that in this thread about the possible rumor for the next 2 movies you posted 2 replies. The first was about Shia's new role in a different movie and the second that your heart is broken because they stopped House. Sorry but this is indeed off topic and some other members said it to you too. Still I didn't have problem with that and made a joke but instead you attacked me. End of off topic. If you want to continue send me a PM. P.S. From now on everyone can call me Albers the dragger of old cows out of the ditch!

Dude you're very touchy. I was joking about the spam but obviously you didn't get it. Let's stop this before another thread is closed. I didn't even see your post at the P&G forum. All I saw is that in this thread about the possible rumor for the next 2 movies you posted 2 replies. The first was about Shia's new role in a different movie and the second that your heart is broken because they stopped House. Sorry but this is indeed off topic and some other members said it to you too. Still I didn't have problem with that and made a joke but instead you attacked me. End of off topic. If you want to continue send me a PM. P.S. From now on everyone can call me Albers the dragger of old cows out of the ditch!
    Ok thats fine, i'll make a seperate thread for those things then Albers, the dragger of old cows. :lmao
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...

Default OTHER Things Related To TF(4/5)

This will be a thread for myself and for others if you like where things can be posted related to the old TF and the new TF(4(&5?)...

Quote Originally Posted by Flyingheart View Post
    Shia LaBeouf cast for role in "The Necessary Death of Charlie Countryman"

Read full story:

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118049541

Quote Originally Posted by Flyingheart View Post
    They just freakin cancelled one of my fav. Tv shows!!! >.< House MD!! No 9th season! and i loved watching it so much i'm so sad i'm going to Miss it and the entire cast! i even have a tear in my eye now

I would love to see those actors in Michael's movies.. If it fits of course..

Maybe Hugh Laurie could play the role of Carly's father maybe?
    Good luck keeping track of all the TF4/5 stuff Nelson.

Default Re: OTHER Things Related To TF(4/5)

what??????

Quote Originally Posted by eagc7
    what??????
    Yeah i know bro, but i had to create it to avoid a headache.

Senior Member I Fight Giant Robots's Avatar

Default Re: OTHER Things Related To TF(4/5)

What does Shia's role in "The Necessary Death of Charlie Countryman," have to do with his future involvement in Transformers? I think he'll be able to do transformers, even if he does The necessary death of charlie countryman.
    I Fight Giant Robots

Senior Member I Fight Giant Robots's Avatar

Guys, stop whining about everything. "oh no more eye candy!" i didnt mind it. not at all...and i hope shia returns. he was awesome in the movies. i love how the movies were done, and i hope they dont change too much of the style that Michael/ & the writers has been doing in the previous films. Sure, he could make the story unique to the others, but dont get rid of all of the elements that they had before. The only element id say it is okay to get rid of it all of the comedy. That's it. Like, if they want to make each movie a little more serious that is fine. but everything else was absolutely AWESOME in these movies, in my opinion.
    I Fight Giant Robots

There is always a chic in Michael's movies. I can't imagine his movie without one. It's not necessary to be someone's girlfriend. Maybe one of the agents could be a woman.
    By the way I don't see Shia back for the 4th one. I think he did his part.

Yeah, I was just asking if a relationship was necessary but I don't mind having hot chicks in the movie! LOL!
    "I BELIEVE WHATEVER DOESN'T KILL YOU, SIMPLY MAKES YOU.....STRANGER."

Quote Originally Posted by I Fight Giant Robots View Post
    The only element id say it is okay to get rid of it all of the comedy. That's it. Like, if they want to make each movie a little more serious that is fine. but everything else was absolutely AWESOME in these movies, in my opinion.

i agree. even though DOTM layed back on it a ton, which i appreciated, it still tends to over do it sometimes. In ROTF, and DOTM (not really seen in TF1), its always, something serious happens, then comedy, serious, comedy, serious, comedy. and the comedy is always portrayed longer than anything serious. like, sams office was just attacked by a Decepticon. next scene, you have comedy while he is trying to get past the guards to nest. optimus dies in ROTF, leo, or whatever wont shut the hell up about what just happened whining and ruining the moment. Sentinel spares Optimus's life in front of the Lincoln memorial, then sam is getting a comedic lecture from his mom. this constant swith ruins alot of the mood that the movies are trying to portray. they have the audience engrossed and feeling something, then comedy is thrown in their face.

now, im all for comedy, every action movie has its comedy. its just the way TF approaches it. some i like, but the stuff i hate most is the incredibly loud and obnoxious humor. like sam screaming as loud as he can slamming his steering wheel in front of nest when they dont let him in. and Leo, Oh my god i hated his loud annoying whining, screaming when Starscream was shootin at em in TF2. whats his face, the chinese guy, like all of that was funny, but he just started acting really weird and loud and obnoxious, and i would have accepted the scene, if he wouldnt have put the documents to sams face. i dont know, i still love the movie. its just, TF tries to sneak comedy into every scene possible and ruining things. things like Sector 7 Guy's body guard/computer whiz/assistant, when he disarmed those russians, i was digging it!!!..... then they throw in the comedy at the end with him acting like he just hulked out into a monster or something, to lighten the mood, and he's all apologetic. THAT STUFF IS WHAT TICKS ME OFF! all these scenes in the series have great beginnings, then humor is thrown in completely ruining the mood. the films dont need that crap. i think alot of it would be fine, its just how its portrayed on screen, like i said, loud and obnoxious. if they are so hell bent on doing it, it can be done in a not so annoying and over the top way.
    "You're nothing . . . . . . But Sentinel's Bitch!"

I guess the whole rumor started after someone heard that Michael will possibly do a 2 movie deal with Paramount. But as he said it was not for TF4 and TF5 but instead P&G and TF4. I guess he is sure that he won't return for TF5 but hell there's still a lot of time to go. Doesn't really matter now. Case closed. Please lock the thread.