Thread: Transformers Animated Series

Banned

Default Re: Transformers Animated Series

Quote Originally Posted by megatron42 View Post
    you got that backwards... she was with megatron then joined the maximals
    in beast machines
    Black Arachnia was a Maximal in stasis lock. When she emerged whe was corrupted by the Predacons which caused her to be along side of Megatron. If you recall the epidsodes Silverbolt constantly said that she was once a Maximal. So therefore she was an Maximal, switched to a Predacon during the Beast Wars, then in Beast Machines was back on the Maximal side. Now with the Animated series, it sounds like she's a Decepticon. If at one time she WAS in fact Elita-1, then this could only mean that before the Beast Wars and before she was put into statis lock that she was an Autobot.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow2879 View Post
    I want to run... Under me Shadow, I shall bring forth a new era. An era where all of my brothers and sisters will be treated no different then any other. HAHAHAHA... Except Starscream that is. He'll be my whipping bot
    That's sound okay but it would sound better with Blitzwing's accent.
    Freedom of speech is great and all, but say it polite or don't say it at all.
    Please call me Ditto.

think my second in command jumped the gun.. i should be president.. him vice
    president any thing happens to me he'll rule
    Optimus Prime. Never disappoints... Unlike YOU, Starscream!

OP vs. Megs. The fight to end all fights(Yeah, right)! With Vice Pres. Bee and Vice Pres. Shadow(However Bee is not to be trusted. My trust lies with Jazz.... six feet under....*cough*)

President Prime has a nice ring, while President Megatron(Or perhaps Pres. Meg?) is a bit... strange(lol)...
    BUT DO YOU KNOW WHAT SOUNDS EVEN GREATER?(I bet ya'll do!)

PRESIDENT BLITZWING!
    Please call me Ditto.

not happening ALLHAIL

not happening ALL HAIL MEGATRON

Quote Originally Posted by megatron42 View Post
    not happening ALL HAIL MEGATRON
    Cha, in your dreams(Do robots dream?)! Blitzwing, all the way! With Jazz in close second!
    Please call me Ditto.

lol.too funny.
    "Autobots, let's go dismantle us some decepticons; So transform and roll out!"
    http://www.myspace.com/raddimus33

Hey just caught the Megs Rising Part 2. Megatron is massively powerful in this show and towers over Prime. Blitzwing got pwned in this episode, sorry MovinForward.

yea heh did.. i hate megatrons new look, i thought he was going to be a gun
    wishful thinking on my part

I think the days when Megatron turned into a gun are now history. Sorry Megatron42.
    Last edited by Trailbreaker; 04-06-2008 at 12:36 PM.

i know.. i still don't like his look

Banned

I like Transformers just as much as anybody here, and Blitzwing does put on a great show, but I wouldn't want any robots running our country.

yhea I miss the gun look I could settle with a galvatron,look.

megatron turns into a helicopter.a gun. a robot.

You astard,lol I have only gotten to watch four or five episodes so far,I need no spoilers,lol need to stay off this thread.

Exclamation Re: Transformers Animated Series

CDDSKMCFSKDKFJDSFOSPFW9EJIGWSNKLSDLABLERGENSTUFF!! ! JAZZ COMES IN ON THE NEXT EPISODE(The Elite Guard)!!!! *Stares at TV* Hurry up, Saturday!

(I've not been around here much 'cuz I saw Horton Hears a Who recently and fell in love with it)

But still, JAZZ. CDSDKFNVIUQAFBUIQEBDFIUWFBVIUFQW!!!!
    Please call me Ditto.

darn it I forget to quit coming to this thread,lol,no spoilers pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaasssssssseee.

Quote Originally Posted by raddimus View Post
    darn it I forget to quit coming to this thread,lol,no spoilers pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaasssssssseee.
    It's not a spolier cuz the ep hasn't aired yet. It comes on Saturday and right now it's tuesday. The only reason I know he comes on the next ep is cuz I saw him in the commercial. A spolier would be me saying that Prowl and Jazz get to gether and(highlight to read, not for the youngens) and go at all night long(can robots even 'go at it').

....I can't believe I just typed/said that. I am a disgrace. For any of those who read that, I apologize. Also, tis not a spoiler cuz it ain't true. Lawl, dang yoai fan-gals are driving my bonkers. I really don't know if I can watch the ep. now.

*Goes to jump off a cliff in sorrow*
    Please call me Ditto.

lol,hey for anyone missing any episodes like me go to youtube and type in the name of the episode then-1 or -2. you dont need to type transformers just the name of the episode.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MovinForward View Post
    It's not a spolier cuz the ep hasn't aired yet. It comes on Saturday and right now it's tuesday. The only reason I know he comes on the next ep is cuz I saw him in the commercial. A spolier would be me saying that Prowl and Jazz get to gether and(highlight to read, not for the youngens) and go at all night long(can robots even 'go at it').

....I can't believe I just typed/said that. I am a disgrace. For any of those who read that, I apologize. Also, tis not a spoiler cuz it ain't true. Lawl, dang yoai fan-gals are driving my bonkers. I really don't know if I can watch the ep. now.

*Goes to jump off a cliff in sorrow*

For anybody who doesn't get offended feel free to highlight what I type.. if you feel you may be offended in the least bit then don't even bother.
    <
    Sorry... had to delete this due to moderators response!
    >
    Ok.. I'm done ranting.. Movin don't feel disgraced about what you say, after all, this forum should be just like America where you have freedom of speech. But yeah, talkin about what you saw on a commercial isn't a spoiler since its something that has aired. But if you saw it on veoh.com or something like that, then it'd be a spoiler. I need to catch up with the episodes. I saw the first episode and haven't seen anything since due to being busy. That and not having cable cuz of the stupid rates.. grrrrr..
    Last edited by Smokescreen_5; 04-09-2008 at 01:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Smokescreen_5 View Post
    For anybody who doesn't get offended feel free to highlight what I type.. if you feel you may be offended in the least bit then don't even bother.
    <
    I can't believe you'd think of something such as Prowl and Jazz going at it. Considering that their more of a MALE robot and not a FEMALE robot!! Then that would mean that for them going at it, they would have to be GAY. and I'm sorry but I fucking hate the idea of gay robots .. it sickens me about all the disturbing people out there that are so fucking gay that they hold marches and go on and on and on about all that crap.. I say fuck em. their actions are sickening.. and I sure as hell don't want Transformers to be corrupted like that!!!!! In the words of the Great White Rabbit.... Silly Faggots.. Dicks are for Chicks!!
    >
    Ok.. I'm done ranting.. Movin don't feel disgraced about what you say, after all, this forum should be just like America where you have freedom of speech. But yeah, talkin about what you saw on a commercial isn't a spoiler since its something that has aired. But if you saw it on veoh.com or something like that, then it'd be a spoiler. I need to catch up with the episodes. I saw the first episode and haven't seen anything since due to being busy. That and not having cable cuz of the stupid rates.. grrrrr..
    Lawl. Silly ****. Lol. I'm sorry that part was funny. But yeah, I was joking. However there are people out there who AREN'T joking when they say that and... it's.... just plain wrong, THEY'RE ROBOTS FOR GOD'S SAKE. But, yeah. I completely agree.

*Is shot by Prowl and Jazz*
    X__x
    Please call me Ditto.

Quote Originally Posted by Smokescreen_5 View Post
    <
    I can't believe you'd think of something such as Prowl and Jazz going at it. Considering that their more of a MALE robot and not a FEMALE robot!! Then that would mean that for them going at it, they would have to be GAY. and I'm sorry but I fucking hate the idea of gay robots .. it sickens me about all the disturbing people out there that are so fucking gay that they hold marches and go on and on and on about all that crap.. I say fuck em. their actions are sickening.. and I sure as hell don't want Transformers to be corrupted like that!!!!! In the words of the Great White Rabbit.... Silly Faggots.. Dicks are for Chicks!!
    >

Well if you ever find time smokescreen go to you tube type the name of the episode you want to see then -1 or -2...

and movin I knew it wasn't a spoiler don't matter now cuz I finally watched all the episodes.up to date so far.

Lets see, my clock says 10:05 at the time I am writing this post. I will be watching the episode in 25 minutes!

i got 10:25