Thread: Transformers Animated Series

Default Re: Transformers Animated Series

The show is fun, but it seems a little more childish than it needs to be. With the age range of TF fans, Its a wonder they don't make a more all inclusive show.
    "...my heart is turned to stone; I strike it, and it hurts my hand..."

Thumbs up Re: Transformers Animated Series

I like the transformers animated Bumblebee. He's way cool and seems really young. His voice sounds cute! LOL! ^_^

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by barricade505 View Post
    So far I like the story lines.They are fresh yet seem to point to the past.I likey!!
    I hear ya there.. I love the very first episode where its as if its a history lesson of the G1 Transformers

Quote Originally Posted by uraydo View Post
    The show is fun, but it seems a little more childish than it needs to be. With the age range of TF fans, Its a wonder they don't make a more all inclusive show.
    I'm guessing that since the movie geared more towards the fans of all ages, and more specifically people in their 20's and 30's who grew up with them, I think they created the Animated series to try to draw in younger kids again. I'm sure eventually they'll be another cartoon series out that won't be so "kiddy" like. All in all.. its not that bad of a cartoon.. minus all the japanese bubble balloons and expressions..

Quote Originally Posted by starfleet View Post
    I like the transformers animated Bumblebee. He's way cool and seems really young. His voice sounds cute! LOL! ^_^
    Bumblebee is on of the highlights of the show. I also enjoy Bulkhead.

also, even though he has not been seen much, Blitzwing is a freaking trip.
    "...my heart is turned to stone; I strike it, and it hurts my hand..."

I like Bumblebees character,he reminds me of beast boy a little.The series seems to be made for kids...after all...its cartoon network.The movie seemed real grown-up.I almost had to plug my 7yr old sons ears during parts of the movie....he still heard what they said,so i said forget -it.Let him see the movie.Grown up situations in the movie,childlike situations on cartoon.I like it!!

Talking Re: Transformers Animated Series

Quote Originally Posted by uraydo View Post
    Bumblebee is on of the highlights of the show. I also enjoy Bulkhead.

also, even though he has not been seen much, Blitzwing is a freaking trip.
    Yes, yes he is. Blitzwing.... I want to go around talking with his accent... like I'm gonna go to school and freak my teachers out. I'm thinking my thoughts with his accent and it's making me giddy and high. I just want to yell out 'I'LL BE BACK' with his accent and his personality.

Also, THE ITSY BITSY SPIDER WENT UP THE WATER SPOUT. (TF:A, yus!)

Bumblebee is too cool for words. And him and BB(BeastBoy) would be like, BESTEST BUDDIES if they ever met.
    Freedom of speech is great and all, but say it polite or don't say it at all.
    Please call me Ditto.

nice to see you back movin. Yhea I just started watching them all as acollective.they are growin on me,and blitzwing was pretty funny.
    "Autobots, let's go dismantle us some decepticons; So transform and roll out!"
    http://www.myspace.com/raddimus33

Quote Originally Posted by raddimus View Post
    nice to see you back movin. Yhea I just started watching them all as acollective.they are growin on me,and blitzwing was pretty funny.
    Yes, I'm back. I actually cleaned my comp out and lost the website. I looked but I couldn't find it. I just stumbled upon it this morning. Oh joys! But yeah, TF: A, lots of fun but,(highlight to read, not sure if this is spoiler or not)I have issues with BlackArchnia being Elita One.
    Please call me Ditto.

cool...what spoiler post a link. I want to check it.

I dont know but on saturdays edition,MegATRON TRANSFORMS INTO A GIANT GUN.

haven't gotten to that part yet cool.

Man, the first time I watched it, I thought "man this sucks". But then it kinda started to seem cool. Ha and know I watch it every on youtube. I still have to wait for my satelite to get hooked up.
    Mean, Green Sexy DEATH Machine!

cool...what spoiler post a link. I want to check it.
    I don't have a link but I do have this(highlight to read).

Blackarachnia is a freak among Decepticons, originally a Autobot named Elita One who had attended the Autobot academy with Optimus Prime and Sentinel Prime. When they were searching a planet for Energon cubes on a suspected-crashed Decepticon warship, they were ambushed by alien spiders. With Sentinel already disabled from the first attack, Optimus and Elita got lost but found the ship. However, they found that a spider nest had grown up inside the ship, and were attacked. While Optimus was able to escape, Elita got caught in the exploding Energon. Believing that she died in the blast, Optimus and Sentinel were forced to leave the planet.
    But in reality, Elita survived the explosion and was damaged as the remaining spiders infected her with their venom. She tried to use her mimicking ability on them to neutralize the damage, but it instead mutated her superstructure into a new body. Horrified with her now half-organic body, Elita grew spiteful and distrustful against Optimus for leaving her behind, a hatred that expanded to all Autobots. She eventually renounced herself as a Autobot and became a Decepticon under the new name "Blackarachnia".

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v6395729n...3399078&rank=2

Nevermind, got a link. I think that's the episode where we learn about her.
    Please call me Ditto.

There we go, ElitaOne and Optimus.
    Please call me Ditto.

i loved the return of megatron
    Optimus Prime. Never disappoints... Unlike YOU, Starscream!

Quote Originally Posted by megatron42 View Post
    i loved the return of megatron
    Yeah man that was awesome. Can't wait for "Rise of Megatron: Part 2".

***SPOILER WARNING!!!***

BTW, I know what his alt mode is. He turns into a freak-ass helicopter with a huge cannon on the front. Have a pic of his toy right here.

i don't like his new look

Look Familar?

Oh I watched that episode already you tube has all the episodes.

megs new look is pretty interesting.I like how when hes in bot mode he resembles the megatron we all know and love.

megs new look is pretty interesting.I like how when hes in bot mode he resembles the megatron we all know and love.
    Agreeing with ya. I think Megs is awesome in this show. His most defining trait would have to be his personality. He isn't like the maniacle, "MUAHAHAHAHAHA" kinda Megatron. He seems very intelligent and more reserved, making him more mysterious and possibly even more dangerous. The 'ol G1 cues look great on him too.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MovinForward View Post
    I don't have a link but I do have this(highlight to read).

Blackarachnia is a freak among Decepticons, originally a Autobot named Elita One who had attended the Autobot academy with Optimus Prime and Sentinel Prime. When they were searching a planet for Energon cubes on a suspected-crashed Decepticon warship, they were ambushed by alien spiders. With Sentinel already disabled from the first attack, Optimus and Elita got lost but found the ship. However, they found that a spider nest had grown up inside the ship, and were attacked. While Optimus was able to escape, Elita got caught in the exploding Energon. Believing that she died in the blast, Optimus and Sentinel were forced to leave the planet.
    But in reality, Elita survived the explosion and was damaged as the remaining spiders infected her with their venom. She tried to use her mimicking ability on them to neutralize the damage, but it instead mutated her superstructure into a new body. Horrified with her now half-organic body, Elita grew spiteful and distrustful against Optimus for leaving her behind, a hatred that expanded to all Autobots. She eventually renounced herself as a Autobot and became a Decepticon under the new name "Blackarachnia".

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v6395729n...3399078&rank=2

Nevermind, got a link. I think that's the episode where we learn about her.
    Yeah.. I've been watching the episodes on veoh as well. I like the website better than youtubes videos for some reason. I dunno why... but yeah.. interesting information about elita.. kinda doesn't seem to fit right because it'd be like.. first she's with Prime, then with Silverbolt? nahhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker View Post
    Agreeing with ya. I think Megs is awesome in this show. His most defining trait would have to be his personality. He isn't like the maniacle, "MUAHAHAHAHAHA" kinda Megatron. He seems very intelligent and more reserved, making him more mysterious and possibly even more dangerous. The 'ol G1 cues look great on him too.
    tptally ...and movin I got some new info seeing your into arachnia.

I just hope Blackarachnia manages to turn back to Elita-1 again. I just can't see her being evil, miserable and ugly for that long.

i don't think so