Thread: Transformers Animated Series

Lightbulb Re: Transformers Animated Series

Quote Originally Posted by Smokescreen_5 View Post
    Wow Di... Movin.. that came out of nowhere.. lol.. Theres nothing wrong with drinking Mt Dew at 10 pm... in my opinion.. Though I used to drink at least a 12 pack a day.. sometimes even more.. and my dentist was all like.. what the hell?? ? You haven't been here for 10 years? You drink a 12 pack of dew a day? You only brush once a day? You don't floss? He passed out. Then he checked for tartar and cavities and was like.. holy cow.. you only have 5 cavities and no tartar? He passed out again. I had to slap him to get him awake again, and was like.. ok.. you gonna be my dentist or be a lil sissy.. Needless to say he told me I had to switch to Diet Mt Dew, brush twice a day, use some sort of gum pick thing, and floss every day... I did all that except only floss about once a week.. lol

Whats with all the dinobots and Ed Edd and Eddie nom noming or whatever? I've only seen like 1 or 2 of their shows and thought they were the dumbest kids.. well.. I dunno.. they are up there with Beavis and Butthead.. but yeah.. I haven't seen that episode you were talkin about.. I've seen the hour long special for the animated series.. and at the very end of the episode is when Prime asks where baby's come from.. I thought his expression was odd. I mean.. how could a robot understand that type of thing anyways.. And how would Sari know all about that at her age? Especially since some people think 12 year olds shouldn't know about that type of thing since they think all kids are innocent and naive. I dunno how old Sari is, but I'm guessing around 12.. whats with the crane? Bee is short, but didn't see him having a complex at all. Patrick.. errr.. Bulkhead.. is just fat.. its like.. uhh.. what the heck.. we can't have fat Transformers.. lol..
    Noooo, not Ed, Edd, and Eddy. Fullmetal Alchemis Ed. He's always complaining about being short. (Cuz he is)

The episode I was talking about... was Blast form the past(right?). The episode with Bee getting mad about being short is Total Meltdown. And the crane, if Home Is Where The Spark Is, Sari uses a crane to scare Bee. And lots of 12 year olds know the birds and the bees. Most kids go into to middle school after they learn about the birds and the bees.
    Freedom of speech is great and all, but say it polite or don't say it at all.
    Please call me Ditto.

Default Re: Transformers Animated Series

Thats what I was thinking bout the birds and the bees and jazz.. but apparently some people still think kids are too naive or innocent for that stuff. I'm not sure what episode you are talking about. I take it this is from the Animated series? Because I've only seen that first hour long episodes. How many have aired so far?
    Five, I think.
    Please call me Ditto.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MovinForward View Post
    Noooo, not Ed, Edd, and Eddy. Fullmetal Alchemis Ed. He's always complaining about being short. (Cuz he is)

The episode I was talking about... was Blast form the past(right?). The episode with Bee getting mad about being short is Total Meltdown. And the crane, if Home Is Where The Spark Is, Sari uses a crane to scare Bee. And lots of 12 year olds know the birds and the bees. Most kids go into to middle school after they learn about the birds and the bees.
    Thats what I was thinking bout the birds and the bees and jazz.. but apparently some people still think kids are too naive or innocent for that stuff. I'm not sure what episode you are talking about. I take it this is from the Animated series? Because I've only seen that first hour long episodes. How many have aired so far?

I don't know who that Ed guy is. Must be a cartoon I don't watch.

I don't know who that Ed guy is. Must be a cartoon I don't watch.
    Fullmetal Alchemist, an anime.
    Please call me Ditto.

Banned

Fullmetal Alchemist, an anime.
    Yeah.. I dunno what that is. So how many Animated episodes are available so far?

Yeah.. I dunno what that is. So how many Animated episodes are available so far?
    Look down 3 posts.
    I said five, I believe. I don't think I missed any.
    Please call me Ditto.

Banned

Look down 3 posts.
    I said five, I believe. I don't think I missed any.
    Whoa.. thats weird.. How'd you quote something I hadn't even written yet?

Whoa.. thats weird.. How'd you quote something I hadn't even written yet?
    Well, I got the e-mail letting me know you posted something twice.The first one didn't have you saying you didn't know what Ed is from. I quoted that then got another e-mail of the same thing 'cept you said you didn't know who Ed was. Did you edit your coment? That might have done it.

I.... just confused myself. Please don't make me explain where this came from.
    Please call me Ditto.

Banned

Well, I got the e-mail letting me know you posted something twice.The first one didn't have you saying you didn't know what Ed is from. I quoted that then got another e-mail of the same thing 'cept you said you didn't know who Ed was. Did you edit your coment? That might have done it.

I.... just confused myself. Please don't make me explain where this came from.
    Where did what come from. Your confusion?

Where did what come from. Your confusion?
    The explaination. I have no clue where it came from. @_@... I'm soooo gone. Let's change the subject.
    I plan to make a TF: Animated AMV with the FUN song from Spongebob(Megs, Bee, Smokes, Rad, and Shadow should know where this idea came from).
    Please call me Ditto.

Did I mention that the series is awesome.Loved it!!

Quote Originally Posted by barricade505 View Post
    Did I mention that the series is awesome.Loved it!!
    YAY! SOMEONE AGREES! *Tackles Barricade505* I LOVE YOU.

Jk, Mah heart belongs to Jazz.
    Please call me Ditto.

movin said, The explaination. I have no clue where it came from. @_@... I'm soooo gone. Let's change the subject.
    I plan to make a TF: Animated AMV with the FUN song from Spongebob(Megs, Bee, Smokes, Rad, and Shadow should know where this idea came from).

No not again...lol yhea I watched the last two shows,it's startin to kinda grow on me and my nephew likes it so thats the important thing.
    "Autobots, let's go dismantle us some decepticons; So transform and roll out!"
    http://www.myspace.com/raddimus33

Quote Originally Posted by raddimus View Post
    movin said, The explaination. I have no clue where it came from. @_@... I'm soooo gone. Let's change the subject.

No not again...lol yhea I watched the last two shows,it's startin to kinda grow on me and my nephew likes it so thats the important thing.
    Lawl, YES! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *Lightning cracks in background* HO-SHI-WHERE'D DAT COME FROM? *Hides under bed*

Yes, it can grow on yah after a while. But I loved it from the begining.
    Please call me Ditto.

to be honest I ned you to tell me the name of the episode with flashbacks to arcee...I only watched first part. I wasn't all into the meltdown episode but the blast from the past was kinda cool.

Quote Originally Posted by raddimus View Post
    to be honest I ned you to tell me the name of the episode with flashbacks to arcee...I only watched first part. I wasn't all into the meltdown episode but the blast from the past was kinda cool.
    It was 'Thrill of The Hunt', I believe.
    Please call me Ditto.

yup thats it,thanks gonna watch em right now I'll hollar back in a while.

Banned

The explaination. I have no clue where it came from. @_@... I'm soooo gone. Let's change the subject.
    You gonna do something about Plankton too? LOL.. Maybe I don't even wanna know..

You gonna do something about Plankton too? LOL.. Maybe I don't even wanna know..
    I was planning to make Plankton, Megatron.
    Please call me Ditto.

Banned

I was planning to make Plankton, Megatron.
    So Megatron is now a one celled organism eh? LOL.. that'd be funny.. Kinda like when Megs's spark was trapped in that drone in Beast Machines.

Check it out! It's Ironhide for Animated!

Wicked!
    Please call me Ditto.

*Gasp* And Soundwave!

And here Arcee for those who haven't seen her yet.
    Please call me Ditto.

Banned

*Gasp* And Soundwave!

And here Arcee for those who haven't seen her yet.
    Thats pretty cool.. Yeah I haven't seen them as of yet.. I'm still trying to catch up with everything.

Soundwave and Ironhide haven't apeared in Animated yet. I wonder where the website I got the these pics from found the pictures.
    Please call me Ditto.

Banned

Soundwave and Ironhide haven't apeared in Animated yet. I wonder where the website I got the these pics from found the pictures.
    It says www.transformersanimated.com right on it. and in the lower right hand corner theres the Cartoon Network Icon. So at some point it aired on Cartoon Network.