Thread: Transformers Animated Series

Default Re: Transformers Animated Series

This series is utter shit. Mark my words, it will last one season.

Unhappy Re: Transformers Animated Series

Quote Originally Posted by Devastator View Post
    This series is utter shit. Mark my words, it will last one season.
    Um, did you read my first comment? Where I asked very nicely for you guys to be, you know, respectful? Because, like, some people DO like this series. I mean, if I went around saying 'G1 is shit.' I would get my ass handed to me on a gold platter. Just because most don't like the series doesn't mean no one likes it. I don't mean to offend but it's thing like that, that start huge arguments and end up getting the board cancled. It's also very offensive. Can't you just say 'I really don't like this series. I don't think it will get very far.'? Come on it's not hard to be respectful.

I REALLY don't mean to sound rude, or pushy, or mean, so if I do, sorry.
    Freedom of speech is great and all, but say it polite or don't say it at all.
    Please call me Ditto.

Also this series really isn't made for us we're not meant to like it, the fact some of us do is a bonus.

As for it only lasting one season, well its the most watched show on cartoon network by young boys at the moment, with a look that appeals to young kids, and is riding on the coat tails of the movies success. I think we're stuck with this, like it or not.
    Last edited by fu2kimus_prime; 01-17-2008 at 04:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fu2kimus_prime View Post
    Also this series really isn't made for us we're not meant to like it, the fact some of us do is a bonus.

As for it only lasting one season, well its the most watched show on cartoon network at the moment, with a look that appeals to young kids, and is riding on the coat tails of the movies success. I think we're stuck with this, like it or not.
    I like it a lot, Bumblebee cracks me up. But, who am I to say? I'm only 15. Lawl. I heard they already have a second season planed and posibly a third. One can hope, I guess.
    Please call me Ditto.

Quote Originally Posted by Mech_1000
    Hasbro has failed again with this series.
    I can't agree here. Design is awful, eh, and characters do not look like Transformers, and names are the only thing that remained unchanged...

But it is funny! It makes me laugh!

A little advice - try to watch it as if names like "Ratchet", "Optimus", "Megatron" were nothing for you. A completely new series, with completely new characters.

P.S. "Transformers: Animated" are not on YouTube only. If you search good enough, you can find them available for downloading...

Quote Originally Posted by yoho View Post
    I can't agree here. Design is awful, eh, and characters do not look like Transformers, and names are the only thing that remained unchanged...

But it is funny! It makes me laugh!

A little advice - try to watch it as if names like "Ratchet", "Optimus", "Megatron" were nothing for you. A completely new series, with completely new characters.

P.S. "Transformers: Animated" are not on YouTube only. If you search good enough, you can find them available for downloading...
    That pretty much what it's supposed to be. It has no true connection the G1 other than character names. They are not the same chacaters. They just share the same name. Doesn't stop me from likeing it.
    Please call me Ditto.

Quote Originally Posted by MovinForward
    It has no true connection the G1 other than character names.
    A strange thing... Can anybody tell me why Hasbro always uses the same names??? Even translating japanese Transformers series Hasbro always re-names characters. "Grand Convoy" "Fire Convoy" or "Ginrai" - if he transforms in a red truck, he will be called "Optimus Prime" in US version anyway.

WHY???

A strange thing... Can anybody tell me why Hasbro always uses the same names??? Even translating japanese Transformers series Hasbro always re-names characters. "Grand Convoy" "Fire Convoy" or "Ginrai" - if he transforms in a red truck, he will be called "Optimus Prime" in US version anyway.

WHY???
    Brand recognition, and another big reason is so they keep the copywright to certain names.

My son likes it.As a parent,I have ta say I like it.Not too violent,and like the man said,is intended for a younger audience.If it were meant for adults...anime would be my suggestion.If this is meant to be anime...i dont think so.I think it looks more like the artists that did the jackie chan series.who knows.???I can say it is more fun to sit and be surprised by the kid-friendly storyline.I can't say what the next episode will be like!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by barricade505 View Post
    My son likes it.As a parent,I have ta say I like it.Not too violent,and like the man said,is intended for a younger audience.If it were meant for adults...anime would be my suggestion.If this is meant to be anime...i dont think so.I think it looks more like the artists that did the jackie chan series.who knows.???I can say it is more fun to sit and be surprised by the kid-friendly storyline.I can't say what the next episode will be like!!
    I hear ya there.. just a new story line altogether.. something new.. something different.

Oh ok.. where else have you found it? Youtube was the only place I knew about it.

Quote Originally Posted by MovinForward View Post
    Don't be sorry, you are no where near rude.. if you wanna see rude.. let me rip.. uhh.. on second thought.. I'll be nice.. for a second.. heh heh heh

Thumbs up Re: Transformers Animated Series

Quote Originally Posted by Smokescreen_5 View Post
    I hear ya there.. just a new story line altogether.. something new.. something different.

Oh ok.. where else have you found it? Youtube was the only place I knew about it.

Don't be sorry, you are no where near rude.. if you wanna see rude.. let me rip.. uhh.. on second thought.. I'll be nice.. for a second.. heh heh heh
    Well, if you have On Demand you can watch it there(That's what I've been doing and I nearly have the two episode on it memorized. They updated it the week after a new episode comes on every week). Have you tried Veoh? You might find it there. Other wise just look around Yahoo and Google.
    Please call me Ditto.

Quote Originally Posted by Smokescreen_5
    Check torrents "ISOhunt" for example...

Um, did you read my first comment? Where I asked very nicely for you guys to be, you know, respectful? Because, like, some people DO like this series. I mean, if I went around saying 'G1 is shit.' I would get my ass handed to me on a gold platter. Just because most don't like the series doesn't mean no one likes it. I don't mean to offend but it's thing like that, that start huge arguments and end up getting the board cancled. It's also very offensive. Can't you just say 'I really don't like this series. I don't think it will get very far.'? Come on it's not hard to be respectful.

I just stated an opinion. I'm very blunt, so don't take things so seriously. G1 was mostly terrible as well. G2 after Prime's death was instantly a better cartoon but it wasn't popular because people latch onto what they grew up with. It went downhill quickly because of that. I'm looking at this new cartoon from an artist and parent point of view. If it doesn't go beyond the stupid jokes then it will fail.

Moderator / formerly "Gunrock" The Great's Avatar

Check torrents ----- for example...
    tsk tsk tsk Just go around telling the man all about how we download? DO YOU NOT ABIDE BY THE CODE??!! pm that stuff homie

Quote Originally Posted by The Great View Post
    tsk tsk tsk Just go around telling the man all about how we download? DO YOU NOT ABIDE BY THE CODE??!! pm that stuff homie
    Lawl. Tru' dat, homie. ROFL.
    Please call me Ditto.

Quote Originally Posted by Great
    pm that stuff homie
    Me sorry... Me do it no moooore! Me pm! Yes! )

I'm with bee...but I got to say though I'm not lovin show I'm not hatin it...
    "Autobots, let's go dismantle us some decepticons; So transform and roll out!"
    http://www.myspace.com/raddimus33

I got to see TWO new episodes this week! One on 'On Demand'(Total Meltdown) and one I recorded(Thrill of The Hunt)! Thrill of the Hunt is Ratchet based and Arcee apears in a flashback. Pretty wicked, if you ask me. But then again, I'm a child at heart(Or am I just still a child? Lol.)
    I still love it.
    Please call me Ditto.

I got to see TWO new episodes this week! One on 'On Demand'(Total Meltdown) and one I recorded(Thrill of The Hunt)! Thrill of the Hunt is Ratchet based and Arcee apears in a flashback. Pretty wicked, if you ask me. But then again, I'm a child at heart(Or am I just still a child? Lol.)
    I still love it.
    I think that Lockdown is part of the core of Ratchet's grumpiness.
    Personally I love the episode that introduced the Dinobots since it just made Grimlock more adorable in my mind. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Café View Post
    I think that Lockdown is part of the core of Ratchet's grumpiness.
    Personally I love the episode that introduced the Dinobots since it just made Grimlock more adorable in my mind. lol.
    Grimlock is something else, lol.
    "Cars bad."
    "Robot cars worse!"
    "Nature good."
    *Bird poops on him*
    "Stupid nature!"
    Lawl, he cracks me up. Even though he's supposed to strike fear into the heart(But when has he done that?) They haven't put his episode on 'On Demand' yet.

And Bumblebee has height issues.
    Please call me Ditto.

Grimlock is something else, lol.
    "Cars bad."
    "Robot cars worse!"
    "Nature good."
    *Bird poops on him*
    "Stupid nature!"
    Lawl, he cracks me up. Even though he's supposed to strike fear into the heart(But when has he done that?) They haven't put his episode on 'On Demand' yet.

And Bumblebee has height issues.
    Lol. I doubt that he'll strike fear into anyone's hearts unless there happens to be someone with a massive phobia of dinosaurs.
    Man I can't wait for his episode to air. I want to see what the others look like in robot form. (With colour. lol)

It amuses me that 'Total Meltdown' wasn't aired in the U.S. because of steroids and wrestling references. BB got really mad when someone said little or short when they weren't talking about him at one point. I wonder if they're going to continue the short jokes or if it was only for that one episode.
    Last edited by Café; 01-20-2008 at 06:57 PM.

Smile Re: Transformers Animated Series

Lol. I doubt that he'll strike fear into anyone's hearts unless there happens to be someone with a massive phobia of dinosaurs.
    Man I can't wait for his episode to air. I want to see what the others look like in robot form. (With colour. lol)

It amuses me that 'Total Meltdown' wasn't aired in the U.S. because of steroids and wrestling references. BB got really mad when someone said little or short when they weren't talking about him at one point. I wonder if they're going to continue the short jokes or if it was only for that one episode.
    I hope they continue them(Lol, BB has a 'short' fuse). Poor BB. It seems he come up a little 'short'. Lawl! *Is mauled by BB*
    Bee:WHO YOU CALLING SHORT!?!!?!?!?!?!
    *Snorgle* He reminds me of Al from Full Metal Alchemist. They even act kinda' alike.

Nya? Hasn't Grimlocks episode aired where you are? 'Cuz it aired last week for me(Hence where the dialoug from my last comment came from).

Grimlocks a funneh' chap.

LAWL. I JUST WATCHED THE PART IN THE FIRST EP WHERE SARI TOLD PRIME WHERE BAYBEHS COME FROM. LOL.

CAPS LOCK IS FUN. >:3
    Please call me Ditto.

I hope they continue them(Lol, BB has a 'short' fuse). Poor BB. It seems he come up a little 'short'. Lawl! *Is mauled by BB*
    Bee:WHO YOU CALLING SHORT!?!!?!?!?!?!
    *Snorgle* He reminds me of Al from Full Metal Alchemist. They even act kinda' alike.

Nya? Hasn't Grimlocks episode aired where you are? 'Cuz it aired last week for me(Hence where the dialoug from my last comment came from).

Grimlocks a funneh' chap.

LAWL. I JUST WATCHED THE PART IN THE FIRST EP WHERE SARI TOLD PRIME WHERE BAYBEHS COME FROM. LOL.

CAPS LOCK IS FUN. >:3
    Oh wait, I remember the episode. xD
    I just can't wait till they pop up again and show Swoop's and Slag's robot forms. lol

I think I would have busted a gut if BB's voice actor was Vic. He'd be even closer to Ed than before. lol

Oh wait, I remember the episode. xD
    I just can't wait till they pop up again and show Swoop's and Slag's robot forms. lol

I think I would have busted a gut if BB's voice actor was Vic. He'd be even closer to Ed than before. lol
    Ed. Yes. Durrrrrrr... Iz zo zupid. :3 I said Al. Dur dur durrr. Forgive me, I'm more than half way through a 2 liter mountain dew, ON MY OWN. WJDXSDI NCIIIDNCJCBNJCBJVBFDJVFBVJD. Caffine, at 10 PM IS NOT A COMBINATION.

If Bee and Ed got to gether they could have a midgit fight! Except Bee's a GIANT MIDGET and would still tower over Ed and Ed would be all like biten' his ankes and all 'NOM NOM, I'LL CHEW YAH' DOWN AND EAT YUR GIANT MIDGETNESS.' and Bee would be all like 'WHUT DAT? IS DAIR SOMETIN ON MAH LEG? IS IT A MOSQUITO?' and Ed blow up and starting his head all 'NOM NOM. LET SEE YOU LAUGH WITOUT A BRAIN. NOM NOM. >:3' And Bee just laugh until Ed stops 'nom nom'ing on his head and pulls out a crane and starts going 'crane game' on Bee's @$$. Then Bee would scream like a girl and start spazing and seizering and all 'NOOOOOOOOOOO, NOT TEH CRANE.' TIS IS ALL EPIC WIN.

NOM NOM. I EATZ YUR BRAIN.
    Please call me Ditto.

Banned

Ed. Yes. Durrrrrrr... Iz zo zupid. :3 I said Al. Dur dur durrr. Forgive me, I'm more than half way through a 2 liter mountain dew, ON MY OWN. WJDXSDI NCIIIDNCJCBNJCBJVBFDJVFBVJD. Caffine, at 10 PM IS NOT A COMBINATION.

If Bee and Ed got to gether they could have a midgit fight! Except Bee's a GIANT MIDGET and would still tower over Ed and Ed would be all like biten' his ankes and all 'NOM NOM, I'LL CHEW YAH' DOWN AND EAT YUR GIANT MIDGETNESS.' and Bee would be all like 'WHUT DAT? IS DAIR SOMETIN ON MAH LEG? IS IT A MOSQUITO?' and Ed blow up and starting his head all 'NOM NOM. LET SEE YOU LAUGH WITOUT A BRAIN. NOM NOM. >:3' And Bee just laugh until Ed stops 'nom nom'ing on his head and pulls out a crane and starts going 'crane game' on Bee's @$$. Then Bee would scream like a girl and start spazing and seizering and all 'NOOOOOOOOOOO, NOT TEH CRANE.' TIS IS ALL EPIC WIN.

NOM NOM. I EATZ YUR BRAIN.

Wow Di... Movin.. that came out of nowhere.. lol.. Theres nothing wrong with drinking Mt Dew at 10 pm... in my opinion.. Though I used to drink at least a 12 pack a day.. sometimes even more.. and my dentist was all like.. what the hell?? ? You haven't been here for 10 years? You drink a 12 pack of dew a day? You only brush once a day? You don't floss? He passed out. Then he checked for tartar and cavities and was like.. holy cow.. you only have 5 cavities and no tartar? He passed out again. I had to slap him to get him awake again, and was like.. ok.. you gonna be my dentist or be a lil sissy.. Needless to say he told me I had to switch to Diet Mt Dew, brush twice a day, use some sort of gum pick thing, and floss every day... I did all that except only floss about once a week.. lol

Whats with all the dinobots and Ed Edd and Eddie nom noming or whatever? I've only seen like 1 or 2 of their shows and thought they were the dumbest kids.. well.. I dunno.. they are up there with Beavis and Butthead.. but yeah.. I haven't seen that episode you were talkin about.. I've seen the hour long special for the animated series.. and at the very end of the episode is when Prime asks where baby's come from.. I thought his expression was odd. I mean.. how could a robot understand that type of thing anyways.. And how would Sari know all about that at her age? Especially since some people think 12 year olds shouldn't know about that type of thing since they think all kids are innocent and naive. I dunno how old Sari is, but I'm guessing around 12.. whats with the crane? Bee is short, but didn't see him having a complex at all. Patrick.. errr.. Bulkhead.. is just fat.. its like.. uhh.. what the heck.. we can't have fat Transformers.. lol..