Banned

Default Re: Transformers Animated Series

Quote Originally Posted by MovinForward View Post
    *Evil grin*
    Uh oh.. I'm scared now..

Quote Originally Posted by Smokescreen_5 View Post
    Uh oh.. I'm scared now..
    Good. Be afraid. Be very afraid. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    Freedom of speech is great and all, but say it polite or don't say it at all.
    Please call me Ditto.

Banned

Uhhh yeah.. anyways.. back to what we were talking about earlier... Wikipedia is sometimes a good source or information... Whoa.. look.. they added a new character!!!! Right under Junkion!!! Click Here!!!

yhea the junkion is gonna be voiced by weird al who did the theme in the first movie.so what was this weekends episode called so I can check it?
    "Autobots, let's go dismantle us some decepticons; So transform and roll out!"
    http://www.myspace.com/raddimus33

Banned

thanks but you don't know the name of the episode.I have already seen total meltdown last weekend.

Banned

Blast from the past

Heres a list of all 29 episodes:

Episodes 1-3: Transform & Roll Out!
    Optimus Prime & his small crew of Autobots come into possession of the AllSpark, a powerful Cybertronian artifact that actracts the attention of their long-forgotten enemies the Decepticons and sends them crashing to a strange & distant planet known as Earth.

Episode 4: Home is Where the Spark is
    The Autobots settle into their new home base - an abandoned automobile manufacturing plant but the ancient assembly line machinery seems to have developed a mind of its own.

Episode 5: Total Meltdown
    A bio-engineering genius experiments with some of Bumblebee's hydraulic fluid & accidentally transformers himself into Meltdown, whose corrosive touch can melt anything - including Autobots!

Episode 6: Blast From the Past
    Professor Sumdac Upgrades a trio of animatronic dinosaurs from a local theme park, but the creatures develop minds of their own & become rampaging Dinobots, bent on destroying the Autobots.

Episode 7: Thrill of the Hunt
    While Autobots encounter a mysterious muscle car creating havoc in Detroit, Ratchet keeps flashing back to his "tour of duty" in the Great Autobot-Decepticon Wars.

Episode 8: Nanosec
    Bumblebee's self-proclaimed title as "fastest thing on wheels" is threatened by Nanosec, a super speedster crook on a deadly mission that could destroy all of Detroit.

Episode 9: Along Came a Spider
    Bumblebee & Bulkhead's first Halloween turns even spookier when they encounter a giant spider that turns out to be the deadly Decepticon Blackarachnia.

Episode 10: Sound & Fury
    Sari's new toy musical robot seems to have an evil streak - and the ability to control other machines - but Bulkhead is the only on who sees it.

Episode 11: Lost & Found
    The Autobots clash with Decepticons Lugnut & Blitzwing, who come to Earth searching for their missing leader Megatron.

Episode 12: Survival of the Fittest
    Sari is kidnapped & the evidence points to the Dinotbots. So Prowl & Bulkhead head to a mysterious island to investigate - with a highly suspicious Captain Fanzone on their tail.

Episode 13: Headmaster
    A disgruntled Sumda employee seeks revenge & profit by taking control of one of the Autobots & sending him on a rampage.

Episode 14: Nature Calls
    Prowl, Bumblebee and Sari get more than they bargained for when they head out to the remote woods to investigate a mysterious energy signal.

Episode 15: Megatron Rising, Part One
    Prime begins to doubt his leadership abilities as the Decepticons mobilize for a big invasion of Earth.

Episode 16: Megatron Rising, Part Two
    The Autobots are decimated by the Decepticon invasion, but still must rally to prevent the AllSpark from falling into their clutches.

Episode 17: The Elite Guard
    The Cybertron Elite Guard arrives on Earth to retrieve the AllSpark & relieve Prime & his crew of their post, but they prove less than adept at blending in with the human world.

Episode 18: Return of the Headmaster
    Optimus Prime is forced to team up with his rival Sentinel Prime after Sentinel has a humilliating - & potentially fatal - encounter with the Headmaster.

Episode 19: Mission Accomplished
    Convince there are no Decepticons left on Earth, the Elite Guard prepares to take Optimus Prime & his crew back to Cybertron - unaware of the increasing Decepticon activity taking place uner their very noses.

Episode 20: Garbage In, Garbage Out
    AllSpark energy turns junk pile into a sentient robot who tries to help the Autobots, but ends up doing more harm than good.

Episode 21: Velocity
    Investigating a mysterious race car, Bumblebee gets involved with an illegal underground street racing circuit, which also captures the attention of the Decepticons.

Episode 22: Rise of the Constructicons
    Bulkhead befriends a pair of construction vehicles brought to life by AllSpark energy. But the Decepticons have their scanners set on the duo for their latest construction project.

Episode 23: A Fistfull of Energon
    Prowl goes off on his own to capture the fugitive Starscream, but finds some competitions in the form of a Decepticon bounty hunter.

Episode 24: S.U.V. - Society of Ultimate Villainy
    Aided by a mysterious benefactor, Detroit's B-level villains team up to take down the Autobots once & for all.

Episode 25: Autobot Camp
    On the trail of an escaped Autobot traitor, Bumblebee flashes back to a previous encounter with the traitor when he first met Bulkhead in Autobot Boot Camp.

Episode 26: Black Friday
    Blackarachnia enlists Prometheus Black - aka Meltdown - to aid her with a dangerous experiment, while Prime & Dinobot Grimlock are force to team up to stop them.

Episode 27: Sari, No One's Home
    Left along in the Autobots' home base, Sari must defend it against an intrusion by the Constructicons.

Episode 28: A Bridge Too Close, Part One
    The Decepticons kidnap Bulkhead to aid in Megatron's ultimate plan to take over Cybertron.

Episode 29: A Bridge Too Close, Part Two
    The fates of Cybertron & Earth lie in the balance as Optimus Prime & his Autobots battle Megatron & his Decepticons in a fight to the finish.

thanks, just wrote em down.

i can't wait to see them
    Optimus Prime. Never disappoints... Unlike YOU, Starscream!

the decepticon is slowly coming out

[quote=megatron42;15135]the decepticon is slowly coming out[/quote

I just watched nanosec it was pretty entertaining thanks smokescreen

What new character? I don't see one.
    Megs, you're back! Yus, perhaps the Decepticon is coming out in me. *Evil grin* But I'll just be an evil good guy. Nanosec bored me slightly. I did however, break out laughing at Prowls man-face hair.
    Please call me Ditto.

can't be an evil good guy

Quote Originally Posted by megatron42 View Post
    can't be an evil good guy
    Says you! Watch me!*Runs to do evil good stuff*
    Please call me Ditto.

Banned

What new character? I don't see one.
    Megs, you're back! Yus, perhaps the Decepticon is coming out in me. *Evil grin* But I'll just be an evil good guy. Nanosec bored me slightly. I did however, break out laughing at Prowls man-face hair.
    Uhhh.. go look again.

Talking Re: Transformers Animated Series

Uhhh.. go look again.
    ROFL1!!!!11ONE!!1 LOLOLOLOLOL!!! *Passes out from lack of oxygen*

Touch me with a leash and DIE. *NOM NOMs on chain leash and pulls out the BIG GUNZ* Say hello to my little friend! ***OwO RAWR***

Okey, that's it, who put Decepticon in my soup? (I'm lookin' at youz Meggyz.)
    Please call me Ditto.

Banned

Touch me with a leash and DIE. *NOM NOMs on chain leash and pulls out the BIG GUNZ* Say hello to my little friend! ***OwO RAWR***

LOL.. you liked that eh?

Banned

No i put Decepticon in your soup! Ya... It was me, I was cloaked.

Talking Re: Transformers Animated Series

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow2879 View Post
    No i put Decepticon in your soup! Ya... It was me, I was cloaked.
    OHMAHGAWD!!! Shadow, you're ALIVE! I thought Rad had, like, poisened you or killed you in your sleep or something. SO IT WAS YOU?! *Dramatic background music* NO ONE TOUCHES MAH SOUP AND LIVES TO TELL THE TALE(of soup, lawl). *Goes for gun but finds it missing* Ooooooh.... it seems my gun has dissapeared.... that's it I'm puttin' up servalince cameras. You all are a tricky lot.

Yus, I was highly amused by the Wiki(Yah, couldn't breath, you'll be getting my doctor's bill and our lawyers will call you). LAWLROFLBBQWTF. >:3

sORry FOr maH hYPeRnesS. iT APPeArs I GeT HYpeR whEN I'M hUngeRY.
    Please call me Ditto.

Banned

OHMAHGAWD!!! Shadow, you're ALIVE! I thought Rad had, like, poisened you or killed you in your sleep or something. SO IT WAS YOU?! *Dramatic background music* NO ONE TOUCHES MAH SOUP AND LIVES TO TELL THE TALE(of soup, lawl). *Goes for gun but finds it missing* Ooooooh.... it seems my gun has dissapeared.... that's it I'm puttin' up servalince cameras. You all are a tricky lot.

Yus, I was highly amused by the Wiki(Yah, couldn't breath, you'll be getting my doctor's bill and our lawyers will call you). LAWLROFLBBQWTF. >:3

sORry FOr maH hYPeRnesS. iT APPeArs I GeT HYpeR whEN I'M hUngeRY.
    I ate the lawyers and mowed the bill.

I ate the lawyers and mowed the bill.
    *Licks lips* Lawyer sound real goooood right now cuz I'z starven. You mowed the bill? IT'S A GOOD THING I COPIED IT.
    Please call me Ditto.

Banned

*Licks lips* Lawyer sound real goooood right now cuz I'z starven. You mowed the bill? IT'S A GOOD THING I COPIED IT.

Look at the copy you made.. you'll noticed its not very legible since the ink was smeared all over it since I took a hammer to the ink cartridge.

Personally I love the new Transformers Animated Series. It introduces G1 concepts to the new generation of children. Of course, I have never seen G1 in my life cuz...well..I wasn't born yet.

By the way they are real Transformers, I saw the action figures, and they can transform.

So far I like the story lines.They are fresh yet seem to point to the past.I likey!!

Senior Member StefsChemicalRomance's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker View Post
    ... I have never seen G1 in my life ...
    "I can change almost anything - But I can't change human nature." -Dr Manhattan/Jon Osterman