View Poll Results: Are we alone in the Universe?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 15.38%
  • No

22 84.62%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The official debate: Are we alone?

Banned

Default Re: The official debate: Are we alone?

Surely you must have thought that the Seti program was a legit if you downloaded and installed the software? Was it a dumb and stupid program back then or just now?

I personally think SETI's main purpose it to communicate with orbiting weapons platforms, space labs, the ISS, deep space satellite arrays and warship. You might think its crazy talk but just know that USA, Russia and Japan have been installing and testing various weapon systems in the skies above us since the 60's, mainly in the form of energy systems, reconnaissance and satellites rail guns and other forms of projectile weapons, manned orbiting labs, warships and EMP weapons platforms.

I wonder if and when Wikileaks will release the full report on governmental and corporate spending on black programs. Through the US Freedom of Information act we already know that over the last 5 years the US tax payers and economy has lost between $33 billion to $44 billion per year on black programs, only God knows how much money large multinational corporations are putting into them. The truly sad thing is that less than 10% of that technology will end up in the hands of the public and usually after more than decade, which by then its already superseded multiple times by something else. For us its the latest and greatest idea/product of all time, to the Military Industrial Complex its just old trash. Years ago I read a paper written by the CEO of a major corporation that was heavily involved in large military and commercial programs and he was quoted in saying that their technology (the Military Industrial Complex) advances by almost 44 years for every calendar year we pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Majestic
    Surely you must have thought that the Seti program was a legit if you downloaded and installed the software? Was it a dumb and stupid program back then or just now?

I personally think SETI's main purpose it to communicate with orbiting weapons platforms, space labs, the ISS, deep space satellite arrays and warship. You might think it’s crazy talk but just know that USA, Russia and Japan have been installing and testing various weapon systems in the skies above us since the 60's, mainly in the form of energy systems, reconnaissance and satellites rail guns and other forms of projectile weapons, manned orbiting labs, warships and EMP weapons platforms.

I wonder if and when Wikileaks will release the full report on governmental and corporate spending on black programs. Through the US Freedom of Information act we already know that over the last 5 years the US tax payers and economy has lost between $33 billion to $44 billion per year on black programs, only God knows how much money large multinational corporations are putting into them. The truly sad thing is that less than 10% of that technology will end up in the hands of the public and usually after more than decade, which by then it’s already superseded multiple times by something else. For us it’s the latest and greatest idea/product of all time, to the Military Industrial Complex it’s just old trash. Years ago I read a paper written by the CEO of a major corporation that was heavily involved in large military and commercial programs and he was quoted in saying that their technology (the Military Industrial Complex) advances by almost 44 years for every calendar year we pass.
    This was 13 years ago, i was 14 and was curious if it would work but just for testing.. I kept it for one week and left the computer running 24/7 and then deleted it.

The SETI Software was introduced and recommended for people who are curious about UFO stuff, the person who advertised this was Reinout Oerlemans a Dutch guy who was actor and left the Netherlands to find some good luck in the U.S.A. he didnt make succes back then and returned back, came on TV and mentioned this software on Dutch TV in an interview about UFO stuff. he recently directed a movie "Nova Zembla" with Robert De Hoog and Victoria Secret Model Doutzen Kroes.

That doesnt sound all that crazy to me if you know that how much money is involved in the US military.. This is probably why taxes are so freakin low in the USA.
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...
    I'm a decepticon and my name is _____ All Hail Megatron!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Flyingheart View Post
    This is probably why taxes are so freakin low in the USA.
    hwhut! Did you know California has 3 separate tax policies (state, federal and i can't remember the other one)

Here's a case that closer to home for you It's also one of the worlds best documented UFO cases

The Belgium UFO Wave

http://www.ufocasebook.com/Belgium.html

Attached Images Attached Images

I know, this was the time i had light shinning on my leg when i was a kid, i already told you this here in this thread.
    When i Transform i release rockets with nanobot-viruses that destroys you from within... the fuel inside you will turn into acid, metal will melt instantly...

Banned

Oh wow! Sorry I didn't know it was the same event, this is one of my favorite high profile cases.

Yeah i didn't know this untill a few months ago, they say those things were above Belgium for a year or one and a half.. Didn't know that back then.
    The light on my leg moment was pretty weird but i don't think to much about it like i earlier said.
    It didn't influence my life or whatever, it's not related to my love for Michael Bay movies if that is what people think.

Banned

Those strange spirals in the sky.

In 2009 a strange phenomenon was observed in the skies above northern Norway and Sweden, then again in western Canada a few weeks later and then again in China and other International cites over the following several weeks. The official story was that it was a defunct rocket in the upper atmosphere. The exhaust fumes and wayward tumbling rocket caused the exhaust fumes to reflect sun light in the upper atmosphere causing it to create an amazing, huge and very bright trick of light.

This cover story is filled with many holes, if in fact it was a rocket then this can only prove that over those several weeks in 2009 and continuing until April 2011, that various space agencies have been sending up defunct rockets or missiles (most likely at tax payers or private companies expense), with most of them have been malfunctioning in early stages. Were they weapons test? Was something engaging them in the upper atmosphere? Were they carrying cargo or empty rockets/dud missiles?
    Im sceptical about the official story for a number of reasons:

1 If it was a rocket, why have various space agencies been sending up so many since 2009 and letting them be destroyed in early stages? Who is paying for all this?
    2 Could someone or something be knocking them out in the early stages?
    2b If they are being engaged they what is it Human intervention (Orbiting weapons platforms or Earth based weapons tests) or possibly something Extraterrestrial?
    3 H.A.A.R.P or other Earth/Space based weapons experiments?
    4 Other natural/space phenomenon (vortexes, wormholes etc)
    5 - Why over various cities all over the world?

Whats more convincing of a cover up (proving it was in fact a weapons test, extraterrestrial or strange space/natural phenomenon), was that after the highly publicised West Canadian, Norway and China event media outlets stopped report on them but independent blogs were full of evidence (video, still images) about on-going events. What's even stranger is that residents along the coast of California reported seeing a "rocket" test days after the West Canadian event. The US military even reported the event as a rocket "misfire".

Im curious as to what you think, do you think it was a man-made event or something supernatural or extra-terrestrial?

West Canadian Spiral footage (land based)

West Canadian Spiral footage (as seen from a flying commercial aircraft)

Norway Spiral footage

First this UFO's above Korea..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qx23...e_gdata_player

..and now they are shooting rockets, that break apart as far as into space.. Were they testing their long range rockets on UFO's maybe?
    Military action destroying the rocket or UFO's doing this Majestic? Any theories?

The video is exactly one week old.

Banned

A friend sent me that last week, looks awfully fake or possibly something on the windscreen that the camera couldn't pick up and digitize properly?

One things for sure something big and weird is happening - a swarm of recent earthquakes, comet/ufo sightings in the southern hemisphere and strange earth noises being heard around the world.

Banned

H.A.A.R.P or the sound of 7 angles playing their trumpets to herald the arrival of the 4 horsemen?

H.A.A.R.P or the sound of 7 angles playing their trumpets to herald the arrival of the 4 horsemen?

YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWghTaafJqs
    This was accually declared fake cause it's a sound effect from a Hollywood movie, so fake no doubt about it.

And i wouldn't post a vid like this if i thought it was fake.
    It's impossible for a water drop with those speeds to make a curve like that even if the plane would lower altitude and the waterdrop accually curves back in the direction it came from and when zoomed in the drop doesn't get all that bigger so that's also evidense it's far away.
    Plus you can see some serious heat coming from this thing if you haven't noticed yet.. the sides of this FO looks blured.
    I remember testimonies from people saying about the Chicago airfield UFO that it was transparant looking and that it left a serious vertical hole/tunnel in the clouds above it because of the heat it was producing.
    Everybody knows that when you look down on the ground of a overheated pavement you will see a mirror effect, this is why people thought it was transparent because it reflects and mirrors it's surroundings with that kind of heat.
    I don't know man it looks pretty real to me.. of course ya can't be sure cause it's so far away.

Banned

Riiiiiight and what exactly is your technical expertise or where exactly is the evidence to prove it's a movie sound effect?? I heard a theory that it's a viral campaign for the upcoming Cloverfield 2 project but the same thing was said about the "Temple Mount UFO footage". The footage was linked to Battle LA but movie "UFO's and Aliens" were not consistent in any way, shape or form to what was caught on camera from multiple viewpoints.

What about the "bloop", "Taos Hum" and other unexplained earth noises (see the link below) - scientists are still debating as to what exactly some of them are.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unexplained_sounds

It's also not the first and definitely not the last time people have captured these sounds.

and for the record, the Chicago and Beijing UFO sightings are no doubt extraterrestrial aircraft. The name for the "mirror effect" is heat refraction and it was actually caused by an extremely high powered electromagnetic field. Most likely from the crafts "engine" and outer surface which acted like a shield against Earth's own gravity field (which is why UFO's are reported to move like pebbles being skipped across the surface of water and wobble or hover erratically when stationary).

As for that video... I think it's H.A.A.R.P.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Majestic View Post

This is (mostly) a hoax.

While I cannot deny that people have heard strange noises around the world, the whole "strange sound" phenomenon caught fire when a certain Kevin Smith movie by the name of Red State was released, which depicted a very similar noise around the of the film. (Which turned out to be fake in the end.)

Apparently somebody thought it would be funny to put the "Trumpets of the Book of Revelations" in videos all around the world to freak people out. In some of those videos, the same "squeak" and bird noises can be heard. It's the same audio pasted from the original Kiev, Ukraine video. (Which was actually uploaded last August, NOT January this year.)

Quote Originally Posted by Trailbreaker
    This is (mostly) a hoax.

While I cannot deny that people have heard strange noises around the world, the whole "strange sound" phenomenon caught fire when a certain Kevin Smith movie by the name of Red State was released, which depicted a very similar noise around the of the film. (Which turned out to be fake in the end.)

YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItD6dQa5ncw

Apparently somebody thought it would be funny to put the "Trumpets of the Book of Revelations" in videos all around the world to freak people out. In some of those videos, the same "squeak" and bird noises can be heard. It's the same audio pasted from the original Kiev, Ukraine video. (Which was actually uploaded last August, NOT January this year.)
    Yeah it was explained here on tv that it was fake it's like a year or two old maybe more.. And never heard anything anymore about those sounds, and if i were one of those people hearing this i would run towards this sound as fast as i could to see what it is you know.
    And yeah i think it was Cloverfield 1 it's just like that monkey with the gun that starts shooting Rise of the Apes.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Flyingheart View Post
    Yeah it was explained here on tv that it was fake it's like a year or two old maybe more.. And never heard anything anymore about those sounds, and if i were one of those people hearing this i would run towards this sound as fast as i could to see what it is you know.
    And yeah i think it was Cloverfield 1 it's just like that monkey with the gun that starts shooting Rise of the Apes.

I'd like to know more about this TV show? Several scientist that we've* been communicating with are still analysing the data but somehow a TV has all the answers? We've* also asked for more details on who took the footage, where, what equipment was used etc.

*A supernatural and paranormal investigation group I'm a member of.

Several years ago whale strandings were thought to be random natural acts until marine biologist's and other scientists proved it was the cause of deep sea naval radars and communication systems, earthquakes and other natural electromagnetic disturbances (even the Aurora Borealis was thought to effect marine animals natural guidance systems, communication and brain function)

Until someone pop's up with a credible theory and some sort of evidence I've got my money on H.A.A.R.P.

I'd like to know more about this TV show? Several scientist that we've* been communicating with are still analysing the data but somehow a TV has all the answers? We've* also asked for more details on who took the footage, where, what equipment was used etc.

*A supernatural and paranormal investigation group I'm a member of.

Several years ago whale strandings were thought to be random natural acts until marine biologist's and other scientists proved it was the cause of deep sea naval radars and communication systems, earthquakes and other natural electromagnetic disturbances (even the Aurora Borealis was thought to effect marine animals natural guidance systems, communication and brain function)

Until someone pop's up with a credible theory and some sort of evidence I've got my money on H.A.A.R.P.
    Yeah i'm serious but i can't remember which tv program sry :-/ maybe this is why you guys still haven't figured it out yet, cause they give you guys wrong info or whatever maybe..?
    They probably still think it's funny..

This research after H.A.A.R.P. will stop in 2013, do you think they will go public with whatever they found with this phenomenon?
    Will it be sold to National Geographic and Discovery Channel or something?

The only thing for me that comes close to this sound is the sound of a truck unloading it's cargo like sand or a container or whatever and edited with other sounds or whatever..

Banned

No evidence (even a link or the name of that show) then no credibility to your claims sorry, I'm sure it's easy to say "I saw it explained on a TV show, trust in TV for it is God". The media is full of misinformation, from print media, radio, TV and the Internet... Don't simply trust what you saw as the truth just because it was on TV or on the Internet, that's how and why so many people still believe in all the BS "official 9/11" stories, mention controlled demolition, inside job and black flag operations and the mindless masses go crazy with their pretentious arm chair critiques. Not one person has the time or effort to look at the facts, they simply trust everything they see on TV and claim that as their knowledge.

I highly doubt the H.A.A.R.P project will stop any time soon, what ever they do go public with will be highly sanitised and vague. The project has many scientific, commercial and military applications but all the "conspiracy theories" about it's use as a weather modification, mind control weapon and part of the Space Defence Initiative (Star Wars) is completely and undeniably factual.

Sorry to sound like a hater but decades of solid research have proved that behind closed doors high ranking scientific, government, military and private industrial officials find these topics very serious and a threat to mankind. Just remember, it was only 400 years ago that everyone believed that the world was flat, the Sun, Moon and stars orbited us as we sat in the centre of the universe and that gravity was magic or even God holding us down and pushing things back down to earth with his own hand to stop them from floating away...

They say the mind works like a parachute, free and open but not so far open that your brain falls out. Look at it this way - all we see, hear, feel and learn is like looking at the electromagnetic spectrum. From one end of the spectrum (gamma rays) to the other (radio/TV and long waves) all we see is a tiny slice of that spectrum, our understanding about anything and everything is mush like this analogy.

Banned

Top-secret military, government, intelligence and corporate witnesses to secret projects tell their true stories which disclose the greatest covert program in world history. This explosive testimony by actual government insiders proves that UFOs are real, that some are of extraterrestrial origin and that super-secret programs have energy and propulsion technologies that will enable humanity to begin a new civilization- A civilization without pollution, without poverty - A civilization capable of traveling among the stars.

I highly recommend the last 30 mins of the 1st video and most of the 2nd... all of it is amazing if you have the time to watch it.